• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 23| Thruster is Love, Thruster is Life

do you guys ever wonder what the reason Bungie pulled a Kojima and hid the Arbiter campaign from us for Halo 2..

I mean it just didn't really have the same meaning and context like MGS 2... with Halo 2 being first person and all

wwm0nkey

H2A color problem? Can you give me some more details, I would like to know.

H5 is an incomplete product though (52.55% btw lol). Not 100% fair but I get your point. I could easily see the new Turf remake gives blue team a distinct advantage.

Not really a gameplay problem like H5 but the muted colors on the Coag remake are an example of what I consider a problem with a lot of art in games in general with muted colors or "next gen" colors.

darthbob

People vote for Isolation over Halo 1, I never understood why people would vote for such a shitty map, now they forgo the superior game.

67b.jpg

There's a perk that increases the melee speed?! Holy cow, these abilities are crazy

This game sounds like a really fun spin-off game. I want my mainline entry's to be equal starts and Halo 5 seems great as is. But I never saw an issue in doing crazy things in your Reachs or ODSTs.

So running Schmalo 3: Russian Edition on a PC is pretty cool guys.

Really. It's actually pretty cool playing with the mouse and keyboard.

...Hmm

Swat and snipers aren't coming back anytime soon and Halo CE playlist is now 2v2.

Now that the game is finally working, I can't enjoy the one Halo game I really wanted to play online.

MouldyK

If they just added SWAT, Doubles and Grifball permanently, they'd have me playing daily. Atleast Doubles is coming soon. Hopefully SWAT follows shortly after and they stay.

Halo 5 better ship with Doubles though! And an Objective Playlist. Stop dropping the
Odd
ball when it comes to Playlists, 343i!

Halo 5's playlist should be:

- Rumble Pit.
- Team Slayer.
- Team Objective.
- Big Team Battle.
- Action Sack (Grifball, Fiesta and other gametypes).
- SWAT.
- Doubles.
- Rotation. (featured Action Sack gametypes or Team Snipers).

Of course, they'll make it something like:

- Rumble Pit.
- Pro Style Halo.
- Team Hardcore.
- Breakout.
- Team Slayer.
- Big Team Battle.
- Rotation of Team Ball, Team Flag, SWAT, Doubles, Team Snipers etc

RBK

Banned
I can live with 2v2 on CE.

For what it's worth, MCC has been sitting around 8th or 9th so far this week.

That bundle has to have had some impact.

Top Bottom