• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Also, purrrrrrfect.
That's a fun medal idea, but mannnn it really doesn't need a Steitzer announcement to go along with it. I don't want to hear that multiple times per match. Same with hat trick.

The BR doesn't sound like a chirping bird anymore, so I was happy about that.
You talking about the Halo 4 BR? Sounds like a rusty bicycle chain to me.

Edit : Teaser image for the next Game Informer. Looks like it could be Halo 5.

VinFTW

Game Informer cover reveal coming tomorrow. Teaser image looks like Halo 5.

Hold on to your butts.

back-cov-300x177.jpg

Never forget

Akai__

Who do you think you are? Ram?

He has a point, though. It was getting old pretty fast (just like the sound after each death) and I really wish there would be a toggle for announcements. Wether to reduce them to a reasonable number (with preset settings) or turning them off individually. Speaking of toggles... 343i needs more of them.

Impala26

Holy hell...

Also: I really hope the not-perks don't ruin Halo 4 multiplayer.

I've come to terms with gameplay altering unlocks but if I see a killstreak, I think I'll break my xbox.

Are you allowed to post pictures like that?

Edit: That info has to be a fake.

No dictated Firefight? Bridges have been burned.

Frankie/David, please get in here and say this is fake.
Please.
Please.
Please!
If any of this is real, I...I just can't.

Holy shit. No Firefight?

Ghaleon...

GHALEON!

Sounds fake. Spartan Ops? Spartan Points? No respawn time? Randomly spawning weapons?

No way that's real.

Holy shit, I think it's real.

If it's real, I swear it's like 343 took a bucket of everything I never ever wanted in Halo and just poured it on.

Again, if this is real...I may be done with Halo.

So Fracas, did you bust your Xbox or not?

We didn't want to believe. It was too terrible to be true.

I'm so glad I signed off of Halo after Reach and skipped purchasing Halo 4. I didn't have to go through the emotional turmoil you all went through.

I saw the E3 reveal of Halo 4's campaign and said to myself, "This just doesn't look like Halo. MEH. I'll pass this time." Ironically the campaign is the best part about the game.

Me and Trey looked at that a couple months ago...fun times

I'm choosing to believe Frankie can't just outright deny it. There's too much about all this that doesn't make sense.

Trey

TREY

It's ok, man

It's ok

*opens arm for understanding hug*

Bu-but, he said "I wouldn't worry."

Bold words in the face of wholesale mutiny from the most passionate of Halo fans.

*looks up and away*

I don't know, Trey.

I just don't know

Hey, we'll look back on this day and laugh at the notion that we believed even for a second that 343 was going to put freaking X-Rays into Halo 4. Right guys? right?...

In a way, you were right. We surely are looking back and laughing....:mjcry:

jem0208

I predict a BTB reveal and a HaloGAF meltdown of Halo 5 ADS leak proportions.

That night was hilarious, I fucking told you guys :p

It's like owning a signed copy of Mein Kampf

I kid I kid. Really wish I was a member of Gaf for the Halo 4 meltdown. Would have been glorious.

That would be worth money, though

Halo 5 leaks meltdown wasn't half bad either :p

That was some goodness. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH ADS" screaming, wailing, moaning, gnashing of teeth.

We did actually lose some people over that. RIP Woorlong, Halo will be here if you can ever master your hatred of visible scopes.

jem0208

That was some goodness. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH ADS" screaming, wailing, moaning, gnashing of teeth.

We did actually lose some people over that. RIP Woorlong, Halo will be here if you can ever master your hatred of visible scopes.

There was me and I think 1 other person (Munish maybe?) who were arguing against the flood of rage.

That was a fun night.

VinFTW

Haven't been around a lot, apologies if this has been posted:

Josh Holmes on Team Beyond said:
We are currently focused on AR/Magnum and the Magnum has been buffed considerably. IMO this is the best the Magnum has felt in Halo since at least CE (if not ever).

Would still prefer BR/AR, but I'm intrigued.

jem0208

Haven't been around a lot, apologies if this has been posted:

Would still prefer BR/AR, but I'm intrigued.
Yeah, there was a little discussion about it. Honestly as long as what Josh is saying about Pistol buffs is true I think it'll be fine.

Welcome back kinda btw.

TheXbox

btb meltdown is definitely going to happen, but 343 can deflect any criticism with the arena mode in mp. I don't even care as long as there are enough maps (not remixes/forge) and decent playlist management.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom