• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghazi

Was texting a friend about Marvel stuff and I accidentally wrote gravity gauntlet instead of infinity gauntlet. Wahrer has officialy ruined my life

-Ryn

Banned
Replaying Halo 4 on legendary and there's a lot more lens flare than I remember. I'm actually getting a headache lol

Sure hope that stuff is toned down in H5.

--

Best wishes to your kid Ram

Was texting a friend about Marvel stuff and I accidentally wrote gravity gauntlet instead of infinity gauntlet. Wahrer has officialy improved my life
ftfy

I know it's pretty early to talk about DLC, but I wonder if DLC maps will get remixes, bumping up how many maps we would normally get.

Or shit, if they HAVE to make us pay for maps, have a free version of the map pack with standard maps, and people that pay get remixes of those maps. Would add more value to the season pass/map packs.

I would rather they not charge for maps, but this would be a pretty acceptable way of doing it. However, the main issue is, and always will be, the split of the community when there are maps some people have but others don't. And if any kind of map is charged for, that's the issue that exists. :[

Mmmm Action Sack, Infection, and Team Objective.... Gimme.

Nowise10

Why have they not even mentioned BTB being 14 players, and FFA being 10 players? I've seen so many complaints about it, its getting really frustrating still having zero word if they will ever change it.

singhr1

Why have they not even mentioned BTB being 14 players, and FFA being 10 players? I've seen so many complaints about it, its getting really frustrating still having zero word if they will ever change it.

At least H2A is finally going back to 4 v 4. No more 5 v 5s on Warlock ever pls.

daedalius

Space marine is an awesome game, and it's only 14.99 on steam for the game and all the dlc!

If you liked ground pound in h5, you will love the jump pack sections!!

Space marine is an awesome game, and it's only 14.99 on steam for the game and all the dlc!

If you liked ground pound in h5, you will love the jump pack sections!!

I already played that way back, was a fun game though!

I'll just keep pretending Destiny is Halo.

RowdyReverb

Thank god for Team Objective. It will probably be a clusterfuck with the dearth of mic users on MCC, but at least it will be a fair clusterfuck. I'm also curious how the maps for the proposed Action Sack playlist will be decided.
All quits are automatically tracked and recorded. It’s worth noting that we’re monitoring the state of games and evaluating additional parameters to determine the severity of the quit, including how many players have already quit the match, etc.
I'm glad they addressed this. I was starting to feel like a broken record bringing up concerns about quitting a match where you are hopelessly outnumbered, which is the only instance I intentionally leave games early.

Mix

reading the last like 6 pages was an emotional rollercoaster. You people are all insane and Elzar is a big fat jerk.

daedalius

So I used the terminal 1 in h4, and it messed up when trying to view it. So I go to halo channel and when I go to the terminal video, it just tells me to "play halo" to watch the video, even tho I already unlocked it in the level.

It really shouldn't be hard to watch these...

-Ryn

Banned
Frankie talks a bit about the MCC's development and why H5 won't suffer the same problems

Speaking to XBA a few weeks back at the at the EGL’s “Battle For Europe” event in the Halo Championship Series, O'Connor discussed the mistakes that were made with the remastered compilation, while reassuring players that the same problems won’t occur with Halo 5: Guardians.

“Halo: The Master Chief Collection is definitely a black eye for us,” said O’Connor. “We’re not going to rest on our laurels or hide from the mistakes we made. However, I will say that the nature of The Master Chief Collection - you’ve got five different game engines, you’ve got five different studios working on it, you’ve got 343 working on putting it all together - the footprint and complexity was outrageous.

More at the actual Topic with a video

Full auto sniper or make it a one hit kill body shot.
So Halo CE sniper?

Binary Rifle?

EDIT: Legendary Sniper is Kelly's Sniper Rifle. It has additional aim assist and will one-shot vehicle drivers no matter how heavily-armored the vehicle is.
Such Legendary
Much Balance

Wow

Wait don't you mean Linda?

Omni

So I used the terminal 1 in h4, and it messed up when trying to view it. So I go to halo channel and when I go to the terminal video, it just tells me to "play halo" to watch the video, even tho I already unlocked it in the level.

It really shouldn't be hard to watch these...

Halo Channel is a mess.

Can't even watch half of the Halo 2 cutscenes without them being in another language (only a few are in English... How do you screw that up, 343i?). I refuse to believe that they couldn't have the terminals and such on the disc or at least part of the big update.

Takashi

MCC OT is deader than MCC so I'll ask here. Has there been any mention about fixing stuff like SMG/AR starts, Pit spawns, etc? I skimmed the community update but unless I missed something, I didn't see any mention of that specifically.

Oh man, that gaming side thread.

Whew

QP6NpPF.gif

Seriously though, I don't blame people for being skeptical on H5. H4 was fine from a technical standpoint, but was a mess in other areas. While MCC was just a mess all around!

343 just needs to deliver with H5. Hopefully they will.

Nowise10

I got both the King of The Hill achievement, and Capture the Flag 250 medal achievements tonight. Key was to play the Halo 4 Playlist, it shows up frequently. But people tend to not vote for it, so I changed my clantag to "Vote CTF/KoTH". Which didn't change anything.

Omni

First game of multiplayer in a couple of weeks, I think, and it literally started the game 2v3... In the supposedly ranked team slayer playlist, no less.

//sigh. If it weren't for the campaigns I'd have uninstalled this piece of shit.
rage rage rage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom