• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.
First game of multiplayer in a couple of weeks, I think, and it literally started the game 2v3... In the supposedly ranked team slayer playlist, no less.

//sigh. If it weren't for the campaigns I'd have uninstalled this piece of shit.
rage rage rage

Pretty much, I have 120+ hours and thats pretty much 90% on campaign (still haven't finished 3 and 4 on legendary lmao).

Newlove

How is co-op in the MCC campaigns now? I heard it was laggy. Anyway I have an itch to play some legendary co-op or MP so if one or more want to play at some point today that would be cool to play with GAF. I usually play on my own so don't have game friends to go to. Gamer tag is Newlove and I'm from the UK so bear in mind it might be a lag fest if from US but try anywho.

m23

How is co-op in the MCC campaigns now? I heard it was laggy. Anyway I have an itch to play some legendary co-op or MP so if one or more want to play at some point today that would be cool to play with GAF. I usually play on my own so don't have game friends to go to. Gamer tag is Newlove and I'm from the UK so bear in mind it might be a lag fest if from US but try anywho.

I think everyone is having different experiences in coop. I've been able to play it without minimal issues when it comes to lag or networking. Not even close to the abomination that was Halo CEA coop.

I think everyone is having different experiences in coop. I've been able to play it without minimal issues when it comes to lag or networking. Not even close to the abomination that was Halo CEA coop.
If you guys want to experience lag, i highly recommend doing coop with mix, his internet is like 1 down, -3 up.

After reading that Blog Update, still disagree with crossgame playlists.

Every Halo should get their own SWAT and Slayer Playlist and make this Ranked when you are at.

Cross game doesnt work in terms of ranking. You can be amazing in H3, but shit in H1 or H2.

Havoc2049

So is Splash Damage the company entrusted with fixing the MCC now? At least Splash Damage has some solid FPS creds. Besides Halo, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory was one of my favorite FPS multiplayer experiences. I also thought Quake Wars was solid as well. Hopefully they can fix MCC.

Hope they eventually add Halo 4 into team slayer. Make in more in line with the other games, set weapon drops, no armor abilities and no loadouts. Maps I'd like to see, Abandon, Adrift, Haven, Monolith, Pitfall, Skyline and Vertigo.

Hey fuck you, it's definitely not that bad. You pulling host was just as shit.

Spoilers: Everyone on the Hub team has godawful internet save for maybe Jellycrackers and Ghazi. Reclaimer Radio has to be recorded using Forerunner slipspace crystals to actually be able to hear one another within the same week.

I should have never even bothered posting. Why do I always take the bait.

Well some people only bought the console to play MCC to play it, on launch day. Hell I was about to buy the console to play MCC only, so I can understand their trouble to accept Halo 5.

And still MCC still have issues right? how can you trust them with perfect matchmaking on day 1 and have dedicated servers (MCC were turned off in MCC on the first weeks dunno if the dedicated servers are online now) even after watching the game have ADS and looks like a COD clone what would be quickly forgotten when the new COD game appears one week later, it happened before in Halo 4.

I really want Halo 5 to sucess and probably get a consolo in time for release but I would be pretty disappointed if Halo 5 dont deliver and still want to chase that current FPS gameplay money.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
nMBzZNS.jpg
Amazing.

I'll get on. Not gonna talk tho.
I'm downloading some update now, no idea how long this will be. I guess it doesn't help I haven't turned my xbone on in a couple months lol
Edit: it randomly jumped ahead and finished after being on 2% for like 5 minutes. Weird.

Dunno if you're on my FL. Just send me an invite, Zoso Achilles

RoKKeR

Hope they eventually add Halo 4 into team slayer. Make in more in line with the other games, set weapon drops, no armor abilities and no loadouts. Maps I'd like to see, Abandon, Adrift, Haven, Monolith, Pitfall, Skyline and Vertigo.
Ehh, pass. I like the TS playlist as is.

Random question, but do you guys think MS/343 will publicly address/apologize for the MCC's issues on stage at E3? It was a big enough debacle that I could see it happening, especially if there is more content lined up for it.

I'll never understand the vitriol directed at people who are hype for Halo 5
. It's one thing to keep our hype in check and advise others to do the same, and then there's bashing people just because they want it.
I WANT halo 5 to be good, great actually, but I also know to keep my expectations limited till release and after a handful of user/community reviews crop up.

jem0208

. It's one thing to keep our hype in check and advise others to do the same, and then there's bashing people just because they want it.
I WANT halo 5 to be good, great actually, but I also know to keep my expectations limited till release and after a handful of user/community reviews crop up.

The worst are people who want Halo 5 and by extension the Halo franchise to die. I mean if you don't like it anymore just fuck off and ignore it.

Mix

Hey I think this image is fairly new

canonfodder-5-1-15-21c5b3884f53403cab2ebf8cd53c5715.jpg

pretty good look at his armor if so.

EDIT: Well, I'm an idiot, it is definitely a figure.

Mix

The note about Jul M'dama's faction is interesting. What's Arbiter's guys called? Swords of Sanghelios, right?

Yeah I think that's right. I wonder if they'll use that whole "these covenant use these things" to kind of reintroduce elites and Jackals from the original games.

Yeah I think that's right. I wonder if they'll use that whole "these covenant use these things" to kind of reintroduce elites and Jackals from the original games.

Well, the Elites are the same as ever; it's just a question of equipment, and it seems Thel's guys use the stuff we're more used to. So we'll probably be getting "classic" elites. Visually, I think the new elites will go over better as a contrast to the old style. It makes sense for the ragged, well, terrorists to have lighter, more patchy-looking equipment.

And Escalation had both types of jackals in it, so we might get some of the birds in 5 as well.

I prefer the new ones, though.

The image above is the Header for this week's Canon Fodder and it has a link to an interview about the Locke figure with McFarlane Toys too.

The note about Jul M'dama's faction is interesting. What's Arbiter's guys called? Swords of Sanghelios, right?

Oh thank christ, they finally clarified regarding Jul's faction. I mean yeah, the games still call his faction "the Covenant," but I hope this goes a long way in the dissolution of calling them the "Storm Covenant."

Well some people only bought the console to play MCC to play it, on launch day. Hell I was about to buy the console to play MCC only, so I can understand their trouble to accept Halo 5.

And still MCC still have issues right? how can you trust them with perfect matchmaking on day 1 and have dedicated servers (MCC were turned off in MCC on the first weeks dunno if the dedicated servers are online now) even after watching the game have ADS and looks like a COD clone what would be quickly forgotten when the new COD game appears one week later, it happened before in Halo 4.

I really want Halo 5 to sucess and probably get a consolo in time for release but I would be pretty disappointed if Halo 5 dont deliver and still want to chase that current FPS gameplay money.

I don't.

Hey I think this image is fairly new

canonfodder-5-1-15-21c5b3884f53403cab2ebf8cd53c5715.jpg

pretty good look at his armor if so.

EDIT: Well, I'm an idiot, it is definitely a figure.

I outta has was when this shit shat out your like 15? if i ever so ignorant i could be a first place he be up all tied up he second palce..

abadguy

Banned

Yeah the "stahp liking what i don't like!!!!" arguments get old. Which is why i steered clear of that thread anyway. Second i saw the title i was like "lolnope!" People just feel the need to piss in the cornflakes of others, what can you do......

Mix

I don't think I understand how that works there man, I was just flat out unable to gather anything after like 10 minutes of repeating it out loud and slowly and goddamn, what language is that?

Welfare

I don't think I understand how that works there man, I was just flat out unable to gather anything after like 10 minutes of repeating it out loud and slowly and goddamn, what language is that?

Language of the BK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom