• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveIce

Banned
they should have went with gamertags on screen if they wanted to prevent this.

Closed betas should have been more secured visually

LMAO at Game Informer using Evolved Combat in the article title. Funknown are you okay? :p
Got a nice little chuckle out of that lol
Well, they were fairly straight-backed in CE, saved for things like their sprinting animation. But then they got further hunched to fit to a Spartan-IIish hotbox in Halo 2, and things went downhill from there.
Spartan II hotbox you say? Must be good times.

"spartan bro moments cut down. game ending segment is just your spartans walking towards the screen, no more highfives and shit"

RIP in peace Spartan Bros

2014-2015

H5GBRedVictory.png

#NEVERFORGET

AlStrong

Incineration Cannon is back and has changed compared to Halo 4. players can charge up a shot and the longer you charge, the more powerful it is. Battery based rather than ammo based.

I hope it goes nuclear on you after 7 seconds. :p

It's the only way to be sure.

I honestly prefer the simplicity and instant readability of "RED PLAYER NAME" "WEAPON KILLED WITH" "BLUE PLAYER NAME" for the killfeed. I'm all for that change to the series.

RIP killed by the Guardians tho

I honestly prefer the simplicity and instant readability of "RED PLAYER NAME" "WEAPON KILLED WITH" "BLUE PLAYER NAME" for the killfeed. I'm all for that change to the series.

RIP killed by the Guardians tho

it'll actually be "GUARDIANS *pic of composer shooting traffic cone* PLAYER"

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Where are these leaks coming from? Not the GI stuff, right? A closed beta?

-Ryn

Banned
spartan bro moments cut down. game ending segment is just your spartans walking towards the screen, no more highfives and shit
latest

Sure am glad my Spartan had a stick shoved up his ass. What kind of idiot celebrates when they win?

That aside the list sounds awesome.
Maybe win screen pose customization will be a thing?

The weapon highlights do look kind of tacky, though they should look better at a higher resolution. I prefer Halo 2 anniversary's weapon spawn indicator though. Also I'm really glad the Railgun is back, though I could do without some of the other weapons such as the suppressor and incineration canon, sometimes less is more.

So the incinerator cannon is a fusion rifle/spartan rifle esque weapon?

I'm thinking more of a Forerunner Rail Gun with more AoE damage. If I'm reading it right.

Where are these leaks coming from? Not the GI stuff, right? A closed beta?

Closed beta, or maybe a press/pro event that had a timed NDA.

Make it a DLC cosmetic like Killzone

I'd be okay with that. Any chance to personalize my Spartan past armor. I noticed Osiris Team has sort of decals and markings on their armor (Buck has a little heart with an arrow through it). I'd love to have details like that.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
So if ground pound got nerfed, what's the point of it even staying around? At this point it sounds more useful as a mobility option (go from high ground to low ground as quick as possible) than as an offensive option.

So if ground pound got nerfed, what's the point of it even staying around? At this point it sounds more useful as a mobility option (go from high ground to low ground as quick as possible) than as an offensive option.

Same reasons there are assassinations, humiliation kill.

-Ryn

Banned
343 could have special Victory Pose specials that let you buy a pack and give the other pose as a gift. Make a Victory Hug for lovers.

There could even be reaction poses to certain bro poses (slap ass = deck face, high five = leave em hangin, chest bump = move out of way/point and laugh, brofist = brofist
you do not dis the fist
). The possibilities are endless.

Make it a DLC cosmetic like Killzone
Would be the first microtransaction I've ever purchased

RowdyReverb

I would like a post-game celebration in which the Spartans of the winning team kill and teabag each other while throwing grenades at the floor. More realistic that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom