• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowise10

The few times I visited the Beyond forums, it was literally all negativity with zero amount of anything positive or inviting to talk about. Plus, I'm not a fan of how the owners and admins have acted in the past. So I don't go there.

CyReN

Funny discussion about how terrible NeoGAF apparently is on the Beyond forums at the moment.

LOL, TTUVAPOR turned up in the Beyond discussion on NeoGAF. He is damn salty, apparently we're all super casuals who only care about graphics and lore :p

Good god man let it go, 2 pages in a row now trying to stir shit up now.

People on Reddit will dislike people on NeoGAF
People on NeoGAF will dislike people on Beyond
People on Beyond will dislike people on NeoGAF

jem0208

Calm down, I'm not trying to stir anything up, I just think it's amusing. Especially considering it's Vapor who's the one complaining now.

Anyway, it if really annoys you I'll stop.

Who cares?

Apparently not you. I just thought it was funny.

Welfare

Don't forget people on NeoGAF will dislike people on NeoGAF.

CyReN

Calm down, I'm not trying to stir anything up, I just think it's amusing. Especially considering it's Vapor who's the one complaining now.

Anyway, it if really annoys you I'll stop.

I mean, you are the one on Beyond right now stirring crap up then coming here to laugh about it. Come on man, shits weak and you should know better.

I'm going to let you on a little Halo community secret (can apply to any community really), communities will always have friction between them. People will hate Bungie, Waypoint, r/Halo, HaloGAF, HBO, etc. There doesn't have to be a logical or fair reason, people just do.

Don't forget people on NeoGAF will dislike people on NeoGAF.

Knew I was missing one.

Stacey

Banned
Is it safe to purchase an xbox one/master chief collection bundle yet?

I've been holding off since release to purchase an x1 for halo and now im getting conflicting opinions on whether the game is fixed yet or not.

Thanks.

Omni

I've been holding off since release to purchase an x1 for halo and now im getting conflicting opinions on whether the game is fixed yet or not.

Thanks.

Wait for Halo 5.

Welfare

Thanks.

Wait for Halo 5 or if a really good deal pops up for the MCC bundle.

Thanks.

For the campaigns it's fine. Multiplayer is still hit or miss.

Akai__

I'm going to let you on a little Halo community secret (can apply to any community really), communities will always have friction between them. People will hate Bungie, Waypoint, r/Halo, HaloGAF, HBO, etc. There doesn't have to be a logical or fair reason, people just do.

Simple solution. Ignore the users, that have to bring the drama from an other forum to this forum. I'm doing this since that THC/Beyond drama on this forum. I really don't care who is the one to blame. I don't want to deal with that shit, because it's annoying.

Instead of complaining about communities, we should continue to discuss/complain about the MCC and other Halo related things.

Also, where is my ODST update 343i?

jem0208

I mean, you are the one on Beyond right now stirring crap up then coming here to laugh about it. Come on man, shits weak and you should know better.

How was I the one stirring up shit? Shit was already stirred then Vapor turned up. I made one post about Vapor being salty and then ended the discussion.

Anyway this is pointless. I'm sorry you thought I was "trying to stir up shit" about your site. Like I said I'll stop here, and I already have over on Beyond.

Also who's the one stirring up shit now with that post? :p

I guess I should ask, why do you post shit like this?

Because Vapor was a regular poster here and he got banned. I just thought it was kinda funny that he was complaining about the place. I didn't mean any harm by it and I'm very sorry if anyone is offended or annoyed. Like I said, I'm done with the conversation.

To actually discuss Halo for once; has anyone else played Section 8: Prejudice? Where you spawn by falling from the sky.

I was thinking it would be awesome to have a similar system for spawning in BTB, assuming the rumours of crazy massive BTB are true. If you could spawn in an ODST Drop-pod with some control over where you landed it would be amazing.

I was thinking it would be awesome to have a similar system for spawning in BTB, assuming the rumours of crazy massive BTB are true. If you could spawn in an ODST Drop-pod with some control over where you landed it would be amazing.

343 already broke from traditional respawning with that mancannon starting sequence in Breakout, who knows.

Is there by the way actually some truth to the BTB rumours? It seems as if they were started by random speculation in this thread a couple of months ago.

Impala26

LOL, TTUVAPOR turned up in the Beyond discussion on NeoGAF. He is damn salty, apparently we're all super casuals who only care about graphics and lore :p

Amusing enough because it's not like it's OUR fault he got banned from NeoGAF.
Dude just got his kicks stirring the pot wherever he went.

To actually discuss Halo for once; has anyone else played Section 8: Prejudice? Where you spawn by falling from the sky.

Have you been playing too much Titanfall lately Jem?
Also, done with Destiny already? :p

Mistel

Banned
Same as the dynamic spawning n the first section 8?
and I have nothing else of interest on the x1, (was a big halo fan during the first three games)
I probably wouldn't get it then unless you like playing campaign that much, multiplayer is somewhat broken.

jem0208

Same as the dynamic spawning n the first section 8?
Huh, I wasn't aware there was a first Section 8. I thought that was Prejudice :p

343 already broke from traditional respawning with that mancannon starting sequence in Breakout, who knows.

Is there by the way actually some truth to the BTB rumours? It seems as if they were started by random speculation in this thread a couple of months ago.

We have no idea. Lots of hints from people about "larger content" though.

Have you been playing too much Titanfall lately Jem?
Also, done with Destiny already? :p

Aha, I haven't actually been playing anything recently. Too much studying for exams :/

SaganIsGOAT

I think that NeoGAF is a terrible forum and that the Halo community is a sad sub-community.

👍🏿👌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿✋🏿✋🏿👊🏿👊🏿😻

We know absolutely nothing about BTB, other than the usual incredibly vague hints ("it's very cool," that sort of thing.) everything else is 100% guesswork, hopes, and salt.

SaganIsGOAT

It would be really awesome if we could ban keywords and phrases when making a thread. Anyone who knowingly submits a post even with the ban warning will be banned. Phrases and keywords to be banned are separated by commas.

"Destiny, Bungie, TeamBeyond, Reddit, HaloWaypoint, H1 pistol, the MCC is good, pistola, Tashi ceiling, get 'anyone other than juices' hired.

If you post that shit, BANNED. Cleansed

Impala26

It would be really awesome if we could ban keywords and phrases when making a thread. Anyone who knowingly submits a post even with the ban warning will be banned. Phrases and keywords to be banned are separated by commas.

"Destiny, Bungie, TeamBeyond, Reddit, HaloWaypoint, H1 pistol, the MCC is good, pistola, Tashi ceiling, get 'anyone other than juices' hired.

If you post that shit, BANNED. Cleansed

If implemented, 80-90% of HaloGAF would be banned within days and there'd be about 2, maybe 3 posts per day in here...
:p

dwells

Inter-community Halo drama is hilarious. Seriously, who gives a damn about what the nerds on forum A have to say about the nerds on forum B?

wwm0nkey

Haven't been keeping up with it for obvious reasons, but from what I'm seeing, development of the modded Halo Online has stopped and the team that was working on it is disbanding.

Overdoziz

Banned

Team Beyond staff lashes out at community member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom