• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.

link1201

I'm so hyped for E3. I hope the Halo presentation hits all the right notes with me. I will probably take the day, will be unproductive anyway that day.

Tawpgun

Nope, just played AR starts crazy king on Construct.

FUCK OFFFFF 343

Bravo wtf man. What team is deciding this garbage? I know that you prefer BR starts, tell the people curating these playlists (which at this point is either a team of idiots or literally no one) to fix this shit.

Ugh. If people are on I might play some MCC but otherwise its Destiny and FIFA for me. Fuck. I just want to play some good Halo.

Impala26

Nice to see the only mention of BR starts in that update is in conjunction with the word 'reduced'.

Nope, just played AR starts crazy king on Construct.

FUCK OFFFFF 343

Bravo wtf man. What team is deciding this garbage? I know that you prefer BR starts, tell the people curating these playlists (which at this point is either a team of idiots or literally no one) to fix this shit.

Ugh. If people are on I might play some MCC but otherwise its Destiny and FIFA for me. Fuck. I just want to play some good Halo.

abe-simpson-gif.gif

...and you folks give me a hard time for playing Destiny so much

jem0208

abe-simpson-gif.gif

...and you folks give me a hard time for playing Destiny so much
H3 AR starts > Destiny PvP

That's how much I dislike Destiny's PvP.

However I've played about 5 or 6 objective games now and only 1 has been AR starts so the weighting seems pretty good. All the H2A games are BRs.

Edit: just played CTF BRs on Narrows. Even with it being H3 it was so good.

Akai__

At least there is Team Hardcore right?

It's probably gonna be MLG settings/maps and those are awesome, but I also want to play other stuff with BR starts.

AR starts in objective is literally a race of which team gets the BR's first and can contain the other team. It's so hard to come back with AR starts, once the other team has a setup.

Prepare for Halo 5 AR starts B O Y S

Yay...

AR starts in the Beta made me ignore the 1st week completely...

jem0208

This objective playlist has made this game so much better. It's so nice to be running flags again.

Also 9/10 games have been BRs so far. So not too bad.

You're annoying
Quality post right here.

What did you just say? 4v4 objective BR starts in H3 MCC? Say it again Jem

The impossible dream is here. There are those who said this day etc

Yup. I've had 3 games like that since.

#WeBack

#SoGood

Edit: H3 multi flag BRs again, aw yis.

Edit2: dammit, half my team quit :(

IHaveIce

Banned
AR starts in Objective.
In 2015

Amazing.

I really really doubt that anyone even playtests this shit.

Give us like Elzar said BR/AR; BR/SmG starts and we are golden.

Also Elzar, I hatelove you

daedalius

AR and SMG starts are just so fun tho.

I guess I will continue to just play in the Halo 4 (or just destiny) playlist when I am on MCC, at least I can always spawn with a BR then.

I really don't actually.

Other than the PvP and story (or lack thereof) I actually really like the game.

Most of the time when I mention it in a negative way I'm kidding.

Also, fuck loadout boltshots.

They're dumb. But not as dumb as AR/SMG starts.

Played about 5 games of objective. All games were on laggy, late nade p2p connections. One game ended early because the host quit. AR start Heretic failed to load. Flag return times on Halo 3 are so long that the enemy team went super neg but won by throwing the flag five feet each spawn then dying.

Other than that, enjoying the playlist.

Edit: AR oddball on Guardian failed to load after the heretic no load. Back to back.

Impala26

Fucking little shits.

That Swordbase looks swell. God I miss Halo.

I should've recorded that moment for posterity...

*watching death cam, pans over to see imminent doom inbound*
"HEADS UP GUYS RIIGHH..."
*swipe*
*both dead*

It was the most helpless feeling in the world.

On the topic of Halo, do you folks really think there might be some sort of Joe Staten-related surprise (aside from his novel) that Frankie was hinting at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom