• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami

staredog.gif

Impala26

It's really not that impressive, Vapour Rub or whatever you call him seems like a hot head.

Wahrer is...Wahrer.

Meanwhile Frankie looks like a maniacal puppeteer.

Let's call him VAPORWAVE!

Seriously, dude needs to chill and realize the internet, especially now with social media linked to everything, is far from a completely anonymous place where you can just say whatever you want into a vacuum--especially on a fairly tightly regulated/moderated forum like GAF.

Fuchsdh

I've been frying my brain on #HuntTheSignal all this week; what have I missed in here?

Not a whole lot. "Frying" seems like a good word for #HuntTheSignal though—the convolutions these ARGs go through is beyond my ken (I love how clues are constructed though, like hiding messages in audio spectrums and metadata.)

woodland

Team Liquid is one of the oldest esports organization out there, it was originally a Starcraft team, they merged with Curse Gaming last year and expanded to a lot of other games like LoL and CSGO.

Smash Bros too. Honestly surprised to see them pick up Halo but good for Liquid and the players.

jem0208

Let's be honest this sub-community represents the very worst of humanity, that's why I fit in here.

Or at least I thought, until Jem dragged it even lower.

Bitch, I dragged us so low that we popped out the other side into a land where exactly no fucks were given.

image.php

I do too... :(
Only because it makes crouch-walking easier
#NoMotionTracker

Impala knows where it's at.

#ToggleCrouch

#NoMotionTracker

Madness

I wonder if we'll start to see Halo 5 leaks soon. Almost inevitable with MS track record so far, Gears remaster being the latest.

I wonder if we'll start to see Halo 5 leaks soon. Almost inevitable with MS track record so far, Gears remaster being the latest.

They've done an impressive job so far, really, especially compared to last year. Granted, ntkrnl was a pretty exceptional thing, but still. So far, we've got only the Gears thing, and there's only 30 days for things to start falling apart. Rumor has it Phil has somebody's head on a pike outside his office, so that might have something to do with it.

Reminded me of "I'm not racist, I hire Chinese people".
Every single human on this planet is racist, to an extent. In my mind I hate Halo 3 Kids, but I can tolerate them and even befriend some of them. It's my heart that makes me good.

The quicker we all realize this, the quicker we can progress as a society. Halo 5 is that progression. 343 is Obama, the superficial change this nation needed. Bungie is the Bush family.

Toa TAK

Banned
After so much Destiny decided to log on again, and THANK YOU 343I IT'S ABOUT TIME SWAT BECOME PERMANENT.

Like that should've been there from the get-go. Finally.

Halo is Billion Dollar franchise right? How come there isn't some type of Halo-Con every year?

RTX is close enough, and since it's community created, it doesn't reek of try hard. A HaloFest, that's annual, and it completely funded by 343/MS? Can't see that going over well.

Which is a shame cause I'm such a slrp I'd love to have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom