• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chief basically loses in the last 3 levels.

Shutdown - Cortana shits the bed and they fail at trying to contain the Didact on Requiem
Composer - Fail to stop the Didact from taking back the Composer, everyone on the station is Composed
Midnight - Chief defeats the Didact but loses Cortana
Well what do you expect from a dated AI and an aging sociopath spartan. /ONI

Impala26

No no no no no... we don't just say that in HaloGAF... we post witty pictures.

oh-you-show.jpg

RowdyReverb

svmyk8b7ztfc1zu784wo.gif

This gif just highlights the absurd size of the Mantle's Approach. Even dwarfs the Death Star of Star Wars.
I think it's kind of cool that the forerunners would have ships whose size is just unimaginable to humans. It is a great way to illustrate just how far ahead of humans they were technically. I mean, they built the Halo rings, why wouldn't they have enormous spacecraft? It kind of reminds me of the Celestials from the Marvel universe

The size might be a little excessive, but I mean, we are talking about a race of literal world builders. Given that, it's not so ridiculous. I mean, they have a collection of weapons that each are 10,000km wide, and those are the tiny versions of those weapons, the big versions of which are still relatively tiny compared to other Forerunner structures. Installation 00 is 79,243mi/127,530 km in diameter, 343 (yup) times wider than Mantle's Approach is tall.

jem0208

Hey boys, picked up a bunch of games, one of which was Destiny w/ the expansion packs. Gonna dabble with it here and there in between Witcher and other games. Got it on Xbox, think my character is like 27 or 29 or something.

I've never done Crota or pretty much anything in both expansions so if any of you HaloGAF bros want to do nightfalls, strikes, etc. add me.

GT: vin ftw
I'm up for trying the raid at some point. I'm level 29 and kinda just plodding around doing bounties and stuff at the moment. Haven't got the expansions though.

Gt is iL MeanBean Li

VinFTW

I'm up for trying the raid at some point. I'm level 29 and kinda just plodding around doing bounties and stuff at the moment. Haven't got the expansions though.

Gt is iL MeanBean Li
Don't I already have you?

I did a mass cleaning of my FL, I may have accidentally removed you.

In Halo 2 Classic, Halo 3, Halo 4, and Halo 2: Anniversary, the following changes will be made to voting options in the next playlist update:
◾You’ll always have an objective game type option in slot 1
◾You’ll always have a Slayer BRs option in slot 2
◾You’ll always have a standard (non-BR) Slayer option in slot 3

I can dig it.

Karl2177

Say what you will about Destiny and Bungie, but at least their PR has been top-notch. Not much can be said that's positive about 343i. We don't even know a patch is going to drop until it already has. To add to that, "we'll release ODST in May and give you details at a later date"; there's just over a week left of May and still no details.

Say what you will about Destiny and Bungie, but at least their PR has been top-notch. Not much can be said that's positive about 343i. We don't even know a patch is going to drop until it already has. To add to that, "we'll release ODST in May and give you details at a later date"; there's just over a week left of May and still no details.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh

Remember some of the stuff that got said after launch when the hype was deflating and people were running around screaming and waving their hands and Bungie was like "why are you playing it wrong?"

Killerhertz

Neo Member
Team Objective has been great. It’s provided a wide breadth of content that may otherwise lose the vote against Team BRs on Lockout. We’ve been enjoying it, and we hope you have too. If you haven’t yet hopped in, be sure to do so, as it will only be around for a bit longer. As we mentioned above, Team Objective will be rotated out to make room for Team Doubles, but we’ve also received feedback that you’d like to see increased opportunities to play objective game types throughout matchmaking, so we’re making some changes that’ll make this transition a bit easier, and matchmaking better.

giphy.gif

Uhhh, Bungie and PR? Really?

As we mentioned previously, the upcoming CU includes with it specific ranking improvements, and we’re looking to add ranks to additional playlists (Halo: CE, Halo 2 Classic, Halo 3, Halo 4, Team Hardcore, and Team Doubles) shortly after the CU drops to ensure that things are working properly. As a reminder, at the time of this playlist update, Team Slayer will also become unranked, in order to ensure that there is a healthy variety of social experiences within matchmaking.

Confused with this part. Are they saying they're removing ranks from TS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom