• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAD CATZ Controller Watch 2k12!!

I have a series of attack ads ready to deploy to all major media outlets. Unfortunately my political strategists guessed that "Benjamin's sketch comedy" was going to be Tashi's main competition and now all those ads are useless.

EDIT: Tashi was up 4 when I started this post and is now down 1. Come on GAF! Get it together!

CyReN

Whatever he just did made a huge difference; he was up by 7 votes when I started this post, and by 16 votes when I finished it. :(

He's still up by 16 (though Tashi has gained a couple in the last couple of mins).

Edit: lol - now 11 votes. C'MON, TASHI!

Thanks for putting the MLG news on the front page of HBO.

Go Tashi Go!

GhaleonEB

Nuts, I could have voted from my wife's Facebook account from home, but not at work. Good luck, Tashi!

Edit: I just emailed my wife the link. When does voting end?

Edit2: is the 3 PM deadline Pacific or east coast?

Karl2177

Nuts, I could have voted from my wife's Facebook account from home, but not at work. Good luck, Tashi!

Call her up and say, "Honey, I love you dearly. And with our love, I think you should get on Facebook and vote for this cool guy I know on NeoGAF so he can win a Madcatz controller." Then if Tashi wins, she will give you all the sexy timez you want.

GhaleonEB

Call her up and say, "Honey, I love you dearly. And with our love, I think you should get on Facebook and vote for this cool guy I know on NeoGAF so he can win a Madcatz controller." Then if Tashi wins, she will give you all the sexy timez you want.

I have done just this. Vote cast.

Hyper, aren't you like, the King of Germania or something??? Can't you get your people to vote for Tashi???? He's behind by 3 votes!
You know German Halo-Fans reading the whole thread. Or not. They just reading Frankie's posts and selling them as their found news on German message boards. They don't care about the Halo-Community. I even posted on my Facebook Wall. Now I'm going to spam everyone in my chatlist. :p

You know German Halo-Fans reading the whole thread. Or not. They just reading Frankie's posts and selling them as their found news on German message boards. They don't care about the Halo-Community. I even posted on my Facebook Wall. Now I'm going to spam everyone in my chatlist. :p
Come on now... I, for one, had been lurking these Halo threads for ages until I got approved a few weeks ago. And by lurking I don't mean just skimming Frankie's shenanigans.

And yes, I did vote for Tashi.

Edit: Who happens to be in the lead right now! Although he was slightly behind 5 minutes ago...

What does it mean?!

Come on now... I, for one, had been lurking these Halo threads for ages until I got approved a few weeks ago. And by lurking I don't mean just skimming Frankie's shenanigans.

And yes, I did vote for Tashi.
lol. I'm only telling the truth. I didn't say every German Halo-Fan. But the most do.

Everyone takes a big breath:
Congratulations to Not Tashi, winner of the MLG Mad Catz Controller Contest! He edged out Unfortunately Tashi's name by a mere 10 votes. Check out his winning video and thanks to everyone for participating!
:(

lol. I'm only telling the truth. I didn't say every German Halo-Fan. But the most do.

Ha, yeah, I know what you mean.

As for Tashi:
A shame, really. But then again let's not forget how this thing turned into such an amazing, community-wide experience. Those last few minutes were an exciting race. Unbelievable just how close it actually ended up being...

They didnt end the vote on the hour, it was just ended 3 mins after the hour, 3mins 6mins 9mins whats the difference. Tashi by 9 mins was 10 votes ahead.

MLG polls are a joke.

Buy tashi a MLG controller Fund?

Sorry Tashi...

i38p8.png

pour-one-out.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom