• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

Exactly. What's the point in living in a country with a democracy when you'll just hate people who don't vote the same way you will?

Artist or not, Marty can be as 'wrong' or 'right' has he wants to be and you should respect his differing views either way.

This is America damn it. Of course you can't respect someone's opinions. You're supposed to hate them and consider them retarded or stupid if they believe differently then you. Don't you know that?

Myyke

Neo Member
He needs a butt plate but not a cod piece?

He needs his general waist area to be free of clunky armour, therefore maximising waist movement and allowing him to harness the true power of the Halos.

EtUr9.jpg

He needs his general waist area to be free of clunky armour, therefore maximising waist movement and allowing him to harness the true power of the Halos.

http://i.imgur.com/EtUr9.jpg/IMG][/QUOTE]

Is that dawn of malice?

Never mind, he doesn't have his £80 dreadlocks on, lmao.

Also get on today, scumbag, or we will smite your name.

Miggytronz

OH man, me and some friends finally got to play the Anniversary playlists this weekend.........................DAT PISTOL............OMG.

We had a blast too.

I played 15 TS games yesterday and played on a DLC map 5 times.

It would have been 6 times but someone failed to load Condemned somehow.

Party of 3

Also got this legit on Condemned:

1oCLiGJhbC9MDxt0GltTWTVCL2FjaC8wLzU4AAAAAOfn5-mhVWw=.jpg

daedalius

Fuck does opening up more coverage to birth control have to do with abortions. I hate when artists ruin things by saying dumb shit.

He doesn't even make sense.

Having a different opinion is fine, but that doesn't mean spouting off about it isn't going to disappoint a lot of people (especially women in this case).

feel

huh so someone noticed this about MC on the toy covers.
(look at the legs)

jbxyaoWXR2m9k8.png

jtGztO3haLL6E.png

Thought this was kind of funny actually.

haha I noticed they lazily copied and pasted the upper part from the halo 4 artwork but halo wars legs was an unexpected twist.

Meanwhile Frankie has been hesitant to make his feelings about hair known to a wider audience. Instead, he glares menacingly towards Ellis' beardage. Ellis, sympathetic to Frankie's cause, reassures him that he is capable of growing a moderately appropriate beard. "Isn't that enough?" he asks Frank.

"No David! Putting on the pants is not simply enough! Somethin' up top generally helps!"

Like dis if u cryed
<///3

Meanwhile Frankie has been hesitant to make his feelings about hair known to a wider audience. Instead, he glares menacingly towards Ellis' beardage. Ellis, sympathetic to Frankie's cause, reassures him that he is capable of growing a moderately appropriate beard. "Isn't that enough?" he asks Frank.

"No David! Putting on the pants is not simply enough! Somethin' up top generally helps!"

Like dis if u cryed
<///3

tumblr_leetnv21it1qdoghio1_400.gif

Hey You

I played 15 TS games yesterday and played on a DLC map 5 times.

It would have been 6 times but someone failed to load Condemned somehow.

Yeah, happened to me a couple of times. How the heck do you fail to load DLC? Is there some disk (like Halo Reach: Mythic) that only MS employees have (and don't take care of)?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Was someone lazy and copied across?

Nobody has key art yet, so the retail partners are creating placeholder art to go into the sales cycle for their stuff. This happens every launch. No doubt a fake game box will appear too, using old key art or combining some other art.

FyreWulff

Yeah, happened to me a couple of times. How the heck do you fail to load DLC? Is there some disk (like Halo Reach: Mythic) that only MS employees have (and don't take care of)?

Hard drive going south or people yanking their flash stick when a DLC map gets voted in on a gametype that they don't like (people do it in 3 too)

Also, weekly 75 complete. Two more to go!

FyreWulff

NA or LNoS? Skulls/Difficulty? How long did it take?

250,000... Ehhhhhhhh

Took me 50 minutes on NA with most skulls on except for Mythic and Iron. Banshees worth 1,500 each. 250,000 is basically past any time multiplier so you're going to have to just get all of it in-mission anyway.

Weekly 77 is going to be SLASO Pillar of Autumn, isn't it

Nobody has key art yet, so the retail partners are creating placeholder art to go into the sales cycle for their stuff. This happens every launch. No doubt a fake game box will appear too, using old key art or combining some other art.

Sorry, yeah. I thought about it after I posted, that it was likely someone needing to prep something just as an example, nothing to complain about.

Marty has a personal opinion on abortion.
He posted it to his personal twitter account.

It's irrelevant to this thread, even moreso than our normal off-topic subjects.

If those statements showed up on the official @bungietweets account it would be different (although I'm sure Marty's opinion is controversial within Bungie as well).

If you want to talk about it, please find a thread on the subject or make your own. Let's keep it out of our Halo threads.

(Not picking a side, I just don't want something like that to polarize HaloGAF. Can we please stick to overanalyzing toy boxes?)

Marty has a personal opinion on abortion.
He posted it to his personal twitter account.

It's irrelevant to this thread, even moreso than our normal off-topic subjects.

If those statements showed up on the official @bungietweets account it would be different (although I'm sure Marty's opinion is controversial within Bungie as well).

If you want to talk about it, please find a thread on the subject or make your own. Let's keep it out of our Halo threads.

(Not picking a side, I just don't want something like that to polarize HaloGAF. Can we please stick to overanalyzing toy boxes?)

I agree, even if it's a bit of a slippery slope argument.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.

Like dis if u cryed
<///3

FrankCatnip.jpg

While this has nothing to do with Halo 4, I wont lie, its kinda awesome.

Its pretty funny that both mega bloks and McFarlane did High Ground playsets.

huh so someone noticed this about MC on the toy covers.
(look at the legs)

jbxyaoWXR2m9k8.png

jtGztO3haLL6E.png

Thought this was kind of funny actually.
Hah, good catch. It seems to go together pretty naturally actually, thats kinda funny.

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom