• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

I wish I had DaxO1's skills. :*(

Message sent. Also lol @ MS for still having this after how many dash updates since shutting it down?

h9Fmy.png

FyreWulff

We need a last minute Heavies testing lobby. We're up to 7, need 14-16.

Send message to "FyreWulff", "Homeboyd903" or "runNOKYARDrun" so we can get you in

edit: up to 10 now

GhaleonEB

You could certainly attach a first person camera, or rather activate one, in the code, but it would control like ARGOEBLARGEFLARBLEHALPTESTNIGHTMAREJESUSLAWDARGLE.

It's always been my favorite way to drive in games (well, the bumper cam is), so I've always wanted to at least try it in Halo. It would probably be a hoot for novelty and machinima, but not be practical in other ways.

Retro

What's suppose to happen in 14 days? Details.

When lots of GAFers gather in large communities (such as offices, prisons, etc.) and live in close proximity to one another, their bodies become synchronized. HaloGAF is no exception.

In 14 days, the Halo Cycle will begin again. There will be widespread mood swings, from irrational anger to impossible optimism. There will probably be lots of blood. In the end, everyone will have to check their PMS.

You could certainly attach a first person camera, or rather activate one, in the code, but it would control like ARGOEBLARGEFLARBLEHALPTESTNIGHTMAREJESUSLAWDARGLE.

true, but it would be nice to have the option. I likely wouldn't use it in MP except for rare occasions, but is SP mowing down enemies in first person would be sweet.

Anyways, ARGOEBLARGEFLARBLEHALPTESTNIGHTMAREJESUSLAWDARGLE sounds so enticing when whispered the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom