• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

Ugh @ gaming side halo 4 thread.

Yea. I surfed into it last night cause I'm like shit it's still going. Needless to say when I see some dumbass saying that everything that makes Halo what it is needs to change just to "catch up" to other series I couldn't help but laugh my ass off. It's like saying oh Mario needs to throw everything out and change everything to catch up to Blinx the Time Sweeper.

Blueblur1

HaloGAF,

My old Xbox live account got hacked. I had every achievement in Halo 3. Are there any gaffers who want to help a brother out with the multiplayer achievements in it? If not I'd gladly go to an Xbox boosting site, but I'd figure I would ask here first.

PM me.

Sent you a PM.

Fuck you HaloGaf.

1329929638424.jpg

Come at me bro's!

I've tried, numerous times. The account was made when I was quite young, (when the Original Xbox was out) and my father created it for me. I don't know the passwords or his credit card, or his security questions. He passed.

I'd be willing to help whenever I have some free time. GT is SoEpicItHurts.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Just so we are all clear, my score is beating Over and bobs!
Haha, that's good to hear. Initially I felt like I should censor that score out.

Goal is 20K+, getting into the GAF big leagues. It's different from SSX3, but I still really like it. Need more firecrackers/streamers on jumps, and halfpipes, and my problems are solved.

How do you make these skulls spawn each time you score in a Halo Ball gametype? I labelled some hill markers as GOAL_NOISE_MAKER but I just get the sound, not the skulls :(

Homeboyd

Anyone else not able to load Waypoints home page? I know a lot of people have been having issues with the site for some time, but I'm getting an immediate run-time error when trying to load the home page (I am trying from my iPhone though).

Edit: Working now... Just sloooooow

senador

Banned
The majority of GAF doesn't know anything about Halo. That thread right there? That's proof.

Does that matter? It should kind of be of concern for everybody. 343 has to make a game for those people too... I mean they aren't making it for HaloGAF.

I haven't read the thread, just saying. Whatever they bring up may be valid whether it's "Halo" or not since they too are potential customers.

I highly doubt I agree with any of them, just bringing the reality.

Trey

Only one/two snowboarding game out there? Wut.

If that's all SSX is to you, then there are plenty of sandbox games out there to dilute the uniqueness of SR3.

I, too, was confused. Initiation Station is just the character creation, so you actually spent exactly the right amount of time with the demo. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom