• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get hyped some more with the worst yet best Halo 4 interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDueXLqbiCs

"that's gonna go on the wall..."
frank_eyeroll.gif

This thing has it all, awkward silences, funny faces, eyerolls, lightning color changing constantly, the most substantial Halo 4 info drop yet, etc

That was an incredibly awkward interview. :lol

Was it just me or did he seem to imply we would get some Halo 4 news during the 10th anniversary celebration. Obviously that time came and went, so I wonder what happened. I guess plans like that are always changing and evolving, so whatever may have been planned obviously changed. Still, I wonder why its been so quiet.

Sorry for the staggered posts... but...

Could it be?!

http://twitter.com/#!/g4tv/status/172179457136803841

(I know... it could be one of many franchises)

Would be nice, but as already said its probably nintendo related.
Halo 3DS? =P

Ramirez

That was an incredibly awkward interview. :lol

Was it just me or did he seem to imply we would get some Halo 4 news during the 10th anniversary celebration. Obviously that time came and went, so I wonder what happened. I guess plans like that are always changing and evolving, so whatever may have been planned obviously changed. Still, I wonder why its been so quiet.

Probably meant the PAX art trailer.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Do we know if the Pokemon announcement is about a new title in the main series or a spin-off?

It's expected to be Grey with 3DS "enhancements", but far from the full 3DS sequels we'll be getting down the line eventually.

Or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 17 or some other crap filler. Hopefully not.

Probably meant the PAX art trailer.
True, although he did seem to state it separately from PAX. Still, no use worrying about it now, I just hope we get something of substance soon.
It's expected to be Grey with 3DS "enhancements", but far from the full 3DS sequels we'll be getting down the line eventually.

Or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 17 or some other crap filler. Hopefully not.

I really hope Grey is on the 3DS rather than the DS to make it a more unique third game in the generation. Also, Mystery Dungeon 3DS wouldn't be so bad, but they need to announce grey already.

Rewatching the PAX Halo 4 panel:

Did anyone else feel like when anyone but Frankie spoke, you were waiting for them to slip up and say something they shouldn't say? I never had that feeling when Frankie answered questions.

Also, I completely forgot how orgasmic the art trailer music is.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Rewatching the PAX Halo 4 panel:

Did anyone else feel like when anyone but Frankie spoke, you were waiting for them to slip up and say something they shouldn't say? I never had that feeling when Frankie answered questions.

Also, I completely forgot how orgasmic the art trailer music is.

KuGsj.gif

Frank is like a PR ninja sensei at this point I imagine. The other guys looked a bit nervous and out of their depth and it looked like they weren't confident in themselves not to blurt out something more than they should have.

I think there's a few occasions where I could swear Frankie is nipping someone just beneath the view of the camera.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking gaming side, jesus tits. So terrible.

Also: SMH + LOL and Devo's avatar.

GhaleonEB

A mere taste of what's to come.

*licks lips*

Kudos for the Challenges today. I enjoy them when they stack together as they did (though I picked the wrong mission to try and get the Leadership one on - just 21 leaders on Tip of the Spear, Heroic, with Thunderstorm on. Curses.)

I like that music, but I will admit, its gonna be a strange feeling with no Marty. Im all the more excited to see a real trailer for this game, everything will be a surprise as so much of this game is new yet shrouded in mystery.

Any chance we may get to sample some of the music in the foreseeable semi near future?

Booshka

Tell me about! One moment I'm going on Killing Spree's on Battle Canyon, next match I can't even hit anybody on the same map. #FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

Definitely not how the CE pistol works, nice try Anniversary playlist, but with Reach game mechanics you never had a chance.

Just looked for recently registered trademarks from Nintendo of America. Triforce was registered on Jan. 31.

Retro studios Zelda game confirmed! Boner confirmed!

Damn, I just used a boner line. I got nothing else.

As long as I'm talking about erections for no apparent reason, I saw this on reddit last night and it was real funny.
YRODE.jpg

Also dat pistol, so inconsistent. Feels like it blains some games, feels useless in others.

It's the player, always blains for me.

Shots fired.

JK, you're totally right. And the avatar is awesome.

Nutter

I wouldn't consider smartphones in the same category as consoles. Halo Wars on iOS would be badass.

edit: LMAO @ that pic, Steel.

Makes more sense for it to be on Windows Phone, and on a Win 8 based Tablet.

As for Pokemon, its Nintendo's Cash cow, (sells software and most importantly Hardware). No reason for it be on a competitor's machine.. and yes Apple is their competition.

Tricky was the better game no doubt, but it had crazier maps (slopes), but this one for being a straight forward mountain racing its more like the original, but the Tricks are just like tricky. :)

You just single-handedly got me excited about the new SSX. Guess I should download the demo and try it out.

Damn, I just used a boner line. I got nothing else.

As long as I'm talking about erections for no apparent reason, I saw this on reddit last night and it was real funny.
http://i.imgur.com/YRODE.jpg[IMG]
[/QUOTE]

LMAO.

As for Pokemon, its Nintendo's Cash cow, (sells software and most importantly Hardware). No reason for it be on a competitor's machine.. and yes Apple is their competition.
And we all know that a Pokemon MMO on WiiU is the next logical step for the franchise plus a way to show off some sort of new Nintendo online infrastructure.

Played a game in which the host quit right as our round to arm started. Then it was like "round over." Luckily it was our second round to arm (and we had already armed once while the other team failed on their attempt), still we could have got 2 in order to keep it from being a tie.

Makes more sense for it to be on Windows Phone, and on a Win 8 based Tablet.

Damn. It'd be nice if that happens. But with Alan Wake's American Nightmare, I hope that bigger games come out on XBLA. Halo Wars sequel/spin off would be a perfect candidate.

NOKYARD

Agreed, Yea that map is really small, just very vertical. It won't work well for anything large like 4v4. I never played it in Halo CE but I feel in this case its not broken its just an issue of incorrect playlist positioning.
Just wait till you see the Heavies version of Solitary.

You would be surprised as to how many Scorpions, Wraiths and Banshees you can stuff into those ramps and corridors. Two Gauss Hogs at Sniper spawn is a glorious bonus.

FyreWulff

I'm assuming it's probably coming but I hope Hotshot's weight gets reduced in the next update. Having it as all 3 options in Round 2 is not fun.

heckfu

Banned
I'm assuming it's probably coming but I hope Hotshot's weight gets reduced in the next update. Having it as all 3 options in Round 2 is not fun.

Is headshot fun though? Haven't had a chance to play it.

Usual afternoon crew wanna play some Action Sack tomorrow? I mean...after Marseille beat Inter Milan in Champion's League (of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom