• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been playing that to get some Defiant achievements... Dear lord 100% bloom is terrible.
I went from ZBR to it. Took less than a game to adapt. Plus, there's no bloom on the Warthog/Falcon.

I just remembered how much I hated the Halo 3 BR for the first 1000 games.

Bingo, bitches. Let's play!

h4bingo.png

What picture did you use for the "Map Remake" picture? That looks pretty good, and it sparked my interest.

Redford

aka Cabbie
If the center hill was flat, it'd be okay. I think I've just burned out on it because it comes up every single game in social slayer.

I can't imagine how horrible it would be with the DMR though.

Havok

Spent a few hours tweaking and making sure all the gametypes worked on a map that I started working on about a year ago: Lynched, was thinking of submitting it if people liked it. Since ForgeGAF is dead, I dunno how easy it'll be for me to get films (especially since I don't have the matchmaking variants currently). Guess I'm looking for feedback if anybody regularly does customs and needs new maps. Supports 8-12 people, 2 teams only. Slayer variants, all Flag and Bomb variants, Oddball, KOTH, Territories (incl. 3 Plots), Stockpile, Headhunter, Juggernaut (I guess), Infection (but no Safe Havens - if Fyrewulff reads this, is that a requirement?), etc. supported. Everything but Invasion and Race. Seemed to be fine on 2 player split when I tried it out, has almost 5k budget left.

feel

What's the best playlist to get CTF on Ridgeline? Or any Anniversary CTF (for the stick the flag carrier cheevo)

V Thanks

GhaleonEB

Better than Hemmorhage in Reach or AR starts in 3.

It would be worse. Guys on the hill could be comfortably killing guys in and around their base; that kind of engagement was out of range with the BR. They'd be able to comfortably take guys out way out by the bubble shield spawn as well. The thought of the DMR on Valhalla is a painful one; I often think of it as Exhibit A in illustrating why the DMR's range wreaks maps. Well, maybe Exhibit B. Exhibit A is Hemorrhage, since we can actually play it.

Overdoziz

Banned
For those clips I'm filming for Over, are there any specific settings to use for each match? I know armor lock isn't in Team Objective, but that's the only change I know from stock gametypes.
Preferably something close to what's in matchmaking but it's mainly just for checking if every gametype works so it's not a big priority.

Anyway, I'm off to Malta, see you guys on Thursday!

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
aw shit, mah bad man :(

didn't think anyone else watched in here

its alright. its womens mma afterall, i may have never gotten around to watching it. but dont you dare spoil alves kampman for me!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
its alright. its womens mma afterall, i may have never gotten around to watching it. but dont you dare spoil alves kampman for me!
Won't happen again.
The fight was awesome. If I was Sarah Kaufmann i'd be scared.

Also, oh the irony

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....1&page=1&pc=31
That shop on the first page, LOL.

Also the tale(since I already spoiled):

ibivS3vQjSrfaQ.gif

You're in for one hell of a fight
Actually didn't catch that one, just might now.

feel

Big thanks to all that were in the achievement hunter party tonight.
Yeah that was nice, thanks everyone for hanging out.

Managed to do several seemingly impossible ones today, only have one left to do now, the 3 kills as a zombie Anniversary one.

is8ITu1RBesOi.JPG

iVEU75KvYQCka.JPG

Got credit banned though. That hurts.. :( :( :(

Korosenai

I only need 3 more achievements in Reach

Don't Touch That!
Defiant: Prevent the attacking team from touching the flag in a matchmade 1-Flag CTF game.

Paper Beats Rock
Defiant: Assassinate a player that just exited Armor-Lock in a matchmade game.

All Alone
Defiant: Be the last surviving uninfected player in a matchmade Infection game.

Considering I don't play in the dlc playlist, i'll probably never get these achievements.

Karl2177

343 dudes and/or Cartographers - any chance of getting a teleporter radius reduction from 0.2 to 0.1 in Anniversary maps? It makes them behave more like their old counterparts where you don't have to be a few feet outside them before reentering.

(and reposting this for the new page - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=35700906&postcount=17582)

I'll check out the map if other people want to. I should be available tomorrow afternoon. I have a couple of the MM variants, but you can find them here(thanks to FyreWulff)

EDIT: You can also pick them up here, assuming Waypoint decides to load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom