• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

DesertFox

Scanner helmet looks like a race car/hotwheels mess. :p

Neither of those two helmets looks that sexy to me so I'm not fretting, but the math you presented there for how much money I'd save is what has me enticed.

Also, WTF @ early access to specializations not being exclusive to LE either. So no matter what you get Spec. right away LE or not?

oMT78.jpg

Bought this tonight. <3

I'm jealous - I've been entering every contest I can to win one of these things. Currently putting all my prize entries in the DewXP towards the controller. How is the D-pad?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I hope the commercial will be online soon after it airs. I don't have TV. :-(

Sanjuro

Any of you guys coming to PAX East next year?

Missed out on all Halo fun last year. Going to need people for beers and warthogs.

Sanjuro

I am.

Nay on the beers part, too young for that

Damn.

The people I go with don't like video games. Last year I got drunk every night and wandered around until I met interesting people.

One night we hit it off at the hotel bar with a good group. They called me Beard Sensei.

Fuchsdh

No one wants your McNuggies. I'm sorry.

Not everyone likes stabbing themselves in the dick with a rusty butter knife.

Halo's poor campaign levels have reached epic proportions of hyperbole. Cortana and the Library are chores, repetitive, or boring, but they're not that bad considering the crud other shooters toss at you in campaigns.

*Army of Two flashback*
Me: "So.... why are buildings just falling down around us?"
Co-op partner: "I... dunno. But you can pimp out your gun and plate it gold."

bless you

You see Dopeyfish said:

At 9:50 pm EST. Which made me believe the trailer would be shown at 12 EST.

Then there was this post:

Which would then mean it would air at 12:35 pm EST.

Which means they're wrong or maybe you're wrong. I don't even know anymore.
Let me fix my post:
Around 1AM EST.

MaDGaMEZ

Neo Member
How many people ordered the Wal-Mart codes? It has been taken down and was probably a mistake I would be careful as you may have preordered a copy of the game and they will charge you on shipment. I wouldn't trust Wal-Mart.

Also picked up more Doritos and Dew but only able to find the regular flavor in my area, want game fuel and that arctic flavor darn it.

Fracas

#fuckonami
How many people ordered the Wal-Mart codes? It has been taken down and was probably a mistake I would be careful as you may have preordered a copy of the game and they will charge you on shipment. I wouldn't trust Wal-Mart.

Also picked up more Doritos and Dew but only able to find the regular flavor in my area, want game fuel and that arctic flavor darn it.

What? I bought a VUDU $4.99 credit code and an armor skin. If it somehow was construed as a pre-order I guess I'm fucked. I bought 4 of them.

Seriously, Im more excited for this trailer than FUD stuff despite me liking FUD a lot.
IGN: "What Halo Can Learn From Skyrim."
In all honesty, if there was one thing Halo could learn from Skyrim it would be awesome dynamic weather effects. But yeah, I love the crappy and bizarre ign articles.

Sanjuro

Nah. They are emailing the code later. Should be no issues.

I have about 50 of those codes from the DewXP to type in...absolutely not motivated.

Just saying: If anyone wants to trade the UNSC controller for a Halo 4 LE Console Controller, I'm absolutely game. I don't need two of the same controller.

Korosenai

Which would then mean it would air at 12:35 pm EST.

Which means they're wrong or maybe you're wrong. I don't even know anymore.

At least we do know it will happen tonight.

I don't usually watch Fallon, but tonight I guess i'll watch from the start until the commercial airs.

MaDGaMEZ

Neo Member
Also watching the linked Halo 3 trailers, man I miss that music. Halo 3 was the first Halo game I was really into, IMO the music made the campaign better than it was otherwise, really hoping the music is epic once again (i havent listen to any of Halo 4 music, waiting until i play the game), Reach didn't have great music.

Sanjuro

Fallon puts on a great show. Where he fails at being a confident standup act, he makes up for it with fantastic segments and band.

Top Bottom