• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT12| Last One Out, Get the Lights

Noricart

I think I'm done with this game, at least until there is a sizeable effort to fix most of this crap. So many idotic design choices mar the overall game.

I wish more people still played halo 3....

Tawpgun

Totally going for the Predicting Ordnance one.

If 343 implements a shitty power weapon system, at least I can somewhat fight against it.

Korosenai

My only complaint about armor in this game is how you unlock it before you can even use it, and then not let you know when you are able to use it.

My only complaint about armor in this game is how you unlock it before you can even use it, and then not let you know when you are able to use it.

Yeah that annoys me too. It also sucks that they don't keep the unlock description there so you know what commendation you achieved for a specific armour piece.

Also that link is great Heckfu!

So Microsoft still hasn't sent me the specialization code, and I'm about to hit 50. Does anyone have an extra they can send me? I'll do the same if mine ever shows up later.

TCKaos

I just assassinated someone while holding the oddball, he somehow escaped halfway through the animation and beat the crap out of me?

How?

It's been happening to me quite frequently. If someone moves in to you fast enough or if you assassinate someone on an incline the game will just stop the animation instead of killing the guy being assassinated like in Reach.

Do the specializations only work if I'm wearing the armor that comes with them? For example, do I have to be wearing the Wetworks armor to use the stealth upgrade, or will it work with any armor set I'm wearing?

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
LOL, just beat Black ops 2. This game gives no fucks about being dudebro. The very end after the credits is just embarrassing.

I'll probably be on some Halo 4 tonight after I take my son to see "zoo lights" if anyone wants to join me.

LOL, just beat Black ops 2. This game gives no fucks about being dudebro. The very end after the credits is just embarrassing.

I'll probably be on some Halo 4 tonight after I take my son to see "zoo lights" if anyone wants to join me.

i just watched it on youtube

so is treyarch making the next rock band?

why do i get matched up against full teams

whhyyyyyyyy

Tawpgun

Isn't it just like the real army bro? Hell yeah dude.

The ending credits was pretty weak lol. I like that they tried to make it entertaining but that was a terrible attempt.

I enjoyed the single player of that game a lot though - kind of blew my mind how spliced together the ending was if you did different things through the game, parts of it would be totally different from person to person.

Trey

SR3 is amazing. I can never not have fun playing that game. I beat it a while ago on Xbox, but I got it with the THQ Humble Bundle and am right back on the horse.

Fuck, sometimes I hate good games. No time for this shit.

heckfu

Banned
SR3 is amazing. I can never not have fun playing that game. I beat it a while ago on Xbox, but I got it with the THQ Humble Bundle and am right back on the horse.

I've only heard good things about it. Maybe I should give it a go!

Korosenai

I've only heard good things about it. Maybe I should give it a go!

From the "Has a gif ever sold you on a game? if so, which gif?" thread:

saintsrow4octa.gif

CyReN

I hope Rogue wasn't put out as a specialization for intensive for people to pre-order. Flinch is absurd, Rogue should be a add on to every player regardless.

Still no email, not that I need it though.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

HEY LEAGUE MATCH. WHEN CAN YOU PLAY? RYAN AND I ARE FREE AFTER 10PM

Top Bottom