• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT13|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try these 5 Dew Exp Codes, HaloGAF. Happy Holidays!

K H E A S X V E R A

R Z A 7 9 B H Z N X

F C 9 7 K Y H C R 6

A 3 F 6 Z Y K A 7 P

C Y 6 6 A 7 K 7 X L

CyReN

I only saw the title of the tweet which was the title of the video, right?

"NEW Armor Abilities in Halo 4"

I just called it as it was. Somewhat in jest too. It's a clearly misleading title. No point defending it and I was just joking about how obvious a bait it was. You responded with humour about it so I figured you laughed it off. Guess not.

Yea it was funny as first, but 3 times in 1 day is a bit of a overkill for a joke. They are technically 2 new armor abilities that weren't really "known" or at least shown, so I don't see the issue but that's just us.

Enfinit

Yea it was funny as first, but 3 times in 1 day is a bit of a overkill for a joke. They are technically 2 new armor abilities that weren't really "known" or at least shown, so I don't see the issue but that's just us.

I mean, technically they are "new".

Oh come on man. Are you seriously saying that if you replaced AAs with maps that people would just naturally assume that these are maps you will never see or play on?

Ignoring their very nature seemed too convenient in the title.

But hey, I'm just a fan on forums. It's ultimately up to you should you want to take what I say to heart.

Oh come on man. Are you seriously saying that if you replaced AAs with maps that people would just naturally assume that these are maps you will never see or play on?

But hey, I'm just a fan on forums. It's ultimately up to you should you want to take what I say to heart.

oh i see what you did there

you were just being insufferable to prove a point

the long con

Have the advertisements on GAF been screwing up the layout for anyone else? Or is my computer acting screwy in another manner?

d94Su.png

CyReN

Well what would you like it to be?

Halo 4 Armor Abilities found in modded gametypes that was brought up in a sparkast earlier this year

It doesn't really fit.

Hydranockz, can you please stop harassing the saviors of Halo?
Thanks in advance.

That's Gandhi.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Have the advertisements on GAF been screwing up the layout for anyone else? Or is my computer acting screwy in another manner?

Pretty sure they're adjusting the site right now since the little arrow icons on the forum only take you to the last page instead of last post. Could be making layout tweaks as well.

RIP orznge
What happened, known dupe?

lol

Yeah I'm getting blops II for christmas so I'm pretty much done with Halo 4 after that, unless 343 fixes things.

Same. The main reason I'm getting it is to test out the possibilities for the pick 10 system they have for loadouts, something I think this game could benefit from greatly with a few tweaks. The only reason I say that is so I could have my ideal start to this game.

Each of the following four slots would be a requirement though, unlike BOps2:

• Primary
  • Secondary
  • AA
  • Grenade (would only be able to choose 2 in total, but can mix/match)
  • Tactical Packages/Support Upgrades would be part of the pool

At least one thing has to be chosen to fill each of these slots and in total would make 10. So here's my ideal loadout under this system:

• DMR
  • Boltshot
  • 1 Frag
  • Thrusters
  • Mobility, Shielding, Dexterity, Drop Recon, Ammo, Stability

Pick 10 is the only reason I'm interested in CoD MP again, so if Halo continues down this path of unequal footing, this might be my only hope of salvation.

My problems and hopeful fixes:
Buff the carbine and Br to make it on par with the dmr.
Nerf the boltshot. Make it more mailer like.
Reduce flinching
Make constant weapon drops and none of these random location/weapon drop.
Make it so that I can tell where my teammate died and if they are shooting or being shot at
Make the scattershot more predictable
Smaller maps
Allow flag dropping and remove instant pickups across all objective gametypes
Remove instant respawn
Make a lot of the perks standard abilities across for everyone (I think that this would fix most of my problems. Weapon drops and location would be know, ability to pick up Andes, reduced flinching, ...)

blamite

They occasionally show up on the left side for me, and they've done it for a while, but I haven't seen them messing with the forum navigation tabs like that.
That skin was pretty disappointing. You can barely see the different pattern in certain lighting conditions.

Blue tiger stripe plasma pistol is great though.

Cyren do you have problems where there are certain games you just cant join? I have done all the security stuff but more often than not I cant join a game I click on. XBConnect brings up the page and then closes it before I see the player list - the console traffic light flashes for a bit but nothing else happens.

Enfinit

Searching solo in CTF is like being a hot naked chick walking through an all-male prison and all of the cell doors are open and the only lube around is dirty toilet water.

HOW'S THAT ANALOGY HECKFU

CyReN

Cyren do you have problems where there are certain games you just cant join? I have done all the security stuff but more often than not I cant join a game I click on. XBConnect brings up the page and then closes it before I see the player list - the console traffic light flashes for a bit but nothing else happens.

Try allowing XBC through your firewall? We are on now btw.

CyReN

Yeah I did all the security stuff - game just doesnt let me join you :(

I wonder if its a Pal/ NTSC thing? Perhaps we just cant join eachother.

I can't see that being it with it working on XBL.

Try this:
nexbc.exe and appupdater.exe through windows firewall

Have you tried setting xbc to run in windows vista compatibility? Right click xbc, click properties, click the compatibility tab, set it to run as vista, no service packs just vista. Click ok and open xbc and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom