• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT14| They call it Halo

Just had my first game of doubles its certainly a better halo experience
Played on Haven and went +14. Lag was horrible to start with.

Dat railgun son.

Static loadouts are better. DMR is OP.

For ODSTs to kill everyone, the friendly AI would have to be effective enough to kill anyone at all.

This is Halo we're talking about, remember?

Clearly never had a bunch of vengeful marines raining down AR rounds on your face on legendary.

Just had my first game of doubles its certainly a better halo experience
Played on Haven and went +14. Lag was horrible to start with.

Dat railgun son.

Static loadouts are better. DMR is OP.
I'd like to see loadouts without the DMR and have it be a pickup on the map.

<3 the Railgun.

u4iX

I got a marketing ploy for you in my pants.
it's my penis

You gotta get your start somewhere! After this I'll let you commentate my gym goings and we can upload it to youtube.

After that, who knows what you could do. The sky is the limit!

Commentating Halo is my only chance in life.

Moa

What happened to the ODSTs? They were my favorite characters in Halo... they're nowhere to be seen, or even mentioned, in Halo 4.

Most people just assumed most, if not all ODSTs became Spartan-IVs.

Just like everything else in the single player, we don't know why ODSTs are absent, to be fair, I doubt you'd need them with a ship full of super soliders.

I hate you all.

hE90995F4

OverHeat

« generous god »

Just like everything else in the single player, we don't know why ODSTs are absent, to be fair, I doubt you'd need them with a ship full of super soliders.
ODST = badass
Spartan IV = cheap master chief replacement.

I hope not. Spartan IVs just aren't likeable or even come off as cool as the ODST do.
Definitely saving them for Halo 4: ODST. I can't wait.
I wouldn't mind another ODST game, I loved Halo 3: ODST.

Why does it have marines then?

343 should do something to distinguish their characters. For example, spartan IV's handle exactly the same as chief. If you ask me, Master Chief should play more like he's in Crysis nanosuit with Maximum Strength on at all times.

Because it costs less to outfit and equip a Marine than it does a Spartan-IV.

It cost less to outfit and equip a ODST than it does a Spartan IV and they are missing.

They are also much more effective than Marines.

Its makes zero sense to not have ODST's on the infinity. They were on board the Spirit of Fire which also had a compliment of Spartan II's they have been at every single major battle and aboard every major ship the UNSC has had since their inception. Their occlusion for The PoA and the battle of Halo is only because of a oversight in canon.

The Infinity is the largest ship the UNSC has ever built their is no logical reason to not have a small platoon of ODST aboard.

Halo 4 missed a beat by not having an ODST squad and a ODST leader aboard who was personalized and shown in cutscenes. Hell it could of even been Buck's squad. Throw them on the ship they are not doing anything else and the Infinity is the only ship that was doing anything really its a time of relative peace for the UNSC.

I would absolutely love to see a Halo Wars 2. Preferably on PC, but who knows, what Microsoft plans for the Xbox 720.

Hire juices!

Edit:

Holy shit, where did this came from?

Computron, I believe.

It's.

From here: (first version)
http://i.minus.com/iWTFD2upPlksM.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
(Second version)
[quote="Computron, post: 46981802"][IMG]http://i.minus.com/i562kmBPObfDz.gif[IMG][[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom