• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveIce

Banned
yMXjhZ8.png

awesome troll account

Ahahaha shit this is hilarious

Just saw the final episode of Spartacus, it was awesome. Sad to see the show end after such a great season, I will miss it. I guess it was better to end on a high note rather than dragging it on.

I stopped watching it after the first season when Andy Whitfield died (RIP). I felt like it just wouldn't be the same, but maybe I should give the rest of the show a chance.

Can we have the Sudd Parents go ahead and be their coaches?

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU WENT AND MADE A DAMN APPLICATION FOR WENDY'S INSTEAD OF SITTING ON YOUR BUTT PLAYING CALL OF REACH ALL DAY YOU WOULDN'T BE TOO INADEQUATE TO LEAD A FEW GEEKS, WIDE LOAD"

IHaveIce

Banned
That's the one that's online, but not online right?

Yeah I think so, I'm not sure I understood the rules lol.

Man I love the Maven/Gandhi combo as commentators.

Now coming up on stream Pulse Ambush( Snipedown, Heinz, Formal & Pistola) against Fnatic.

Sudds won and gave Elumnite a reality check

kylej

Banned
I was thinking about Bioshock today, and I found it annoying that if you pointed your reticule at Elizabeth to stare at her rack she would turn away and yell at you or whatever it was. You had to kind of angle the camera in a certain way in elevator scenes. fix that in the next one Irrational

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom