• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I FINALLY get into a game where I give people HLS kills and they offer to me... BUT a bunch a tryhards ruin everything and I end up wasting yet another game!!!

askdjhflkashdfuckingbullshitohasduoihsoulerjklefj

TL6lLxy.gif

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
I FINALLY get into a game where I give people HLS kills and they offer to me... BUT a bunch a tryhards ruin everything and I end up wasting yet another game!!!

Just boost for it. I know people sometimes host lobbies for DLC achievements over at HBO.

Just doodling so bear with me here. Redid the Librarian's design a bit:

UYpsPCJ.png

Obviously there are a billion things wrong with it but I kind of wish they kept the Forerunners a little mysterious by leaving them all in power suits. As it is the Librarian just looks like Nurse Joy in space, and way too humanoid.

Also doodled up what the Timeless One from the Greg Bear trilogy might look like.

yQye0HE.png

Is it really an achievement if you boosted for it?
Let go of the cheesemint OCD.

Damn. That achievement is going to kill me.

All Pulse Grenade kills count, even if they don't disintegrate the corpse. Just use the Plasma Pistol and chuck one - Pulse Grenades are instant kills on unshielded targets.

Doodled a bit more concept art for the Dreadlock.

oZ8nj9f.png

And the Hacker. Keep in mind it's nowhere near that big in-game.

Mx3R0sk.png

My one and only post there now :b

Is it really an achievement if you boosted for it?
Let go of the cheesemint OCD.

It's more of an achievement boosting for it at this point lol

Not one single person I've seen actually using the HLS in this playlist. This achievement is doomed to be lost forever if you don't boost for it.

Damn. That achievement is going to kill me.

Nah, it's acculumated so you're good.

FINALLY got this stupid achievement.. Came across a cool group of dudes after having shitty teammates who were trashing me for boosting this achievement lmfao

Ghazi

Me and Cyclone went ham on people in matchmaking. GGNORE

That last game was intense. I think watching the pool play was bad cause I thought it sucked but watching these better teams...is pretty entertaining!
Just wait until finals tomorrow, it's going to be really good.

It's more of an achievement boosting for it at this point lol

Not one single person I've seen actually using the HLS in this playlist. This achievement is doomed to be lost forever if you don't boost for it.
What I mean is, you know you boosted it, we know you boosted it, it doesn't mean anything even if you didn't boost it, it wasn't fun or worthwhile doing it, so why concern yourself over it?

What I mean is, you know you boosted it, we know you boosted it, it doesn't mean anything even if you didn't boost it, it wasn't fun or worthwhile doing it, so why concern yourself over it?

Ohh, yeah that's true.. I just like to have 100% across all Halo games. In reality I wasn't really stressin' lol, except for that one game I almost had it B]

343 dun goofed.
Again.

9Tbm1C5.jpg

I have won the war!

I finished my mod thingy.

Hold X to save Halo from its harsh learning curve.

Side view of your newly picked up talent.

A glimpse into the world of fixing Halo. Bullet magnetism increased 75%

Now possible to get sick air, with Hydraulics. Gives the jump height you never knew you wanted

Halo. Its just getting started.

Upload the gametype to your file share.

Fracas

#fuckonami

Now possible to get sick air, with Hydraulics. Gives the jump height you never knew you wanted

fchEMYo.gif

Tunavi

Banned

amazing

Amazing. Seriously, this is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom