• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I don't remember there being a send to xbox 360 button on waypoint, when was it added?

YQ1cr07.png
Yeah I noticed this a few days ago too. Good addition because it was so unclear how to do so when they first launched File Share.

Madness

I'm just yanking your chain bro

Waypoint kiddos are alright, I just remember not to take them too seriously.

I know, I'm not sure if I counted. I joined here only a few months back in January, but I've been lurking HaloGAF frequently since 2008.

I never used the Waypoint forums though until the launch of Halo 4 and then it was only to ask a few questions.

It's sad I wasn't able to be a member here during the 07-09 golden age of HaloGAF though.

Madness

Lol, was playing Castle DLC right now and saw a few people trying to boost the hardiest shield achievement.

Would have done it but those poor guys standing with their shields up got destroyed by nade spam by my teammates.

Is that the boost calling card though? Stand around in a group with shields up?

There are HaloGAF shirts? Where can I buy some?

I'd totally buy a shirt with the HaloGAF/NeoGAF logo on it. I'd also buy a shirt with Wahrer's Gravity Gaunlet on it. And a shirt saying "Hire juices.". Oh and a shirt with crippled Master Chief.

Also the community here seemed great with Wahrer and Kyle coming off as amazing to me.

wat

There are HaloGAF shirts? Where can I buy some?

I'd totally buy a shirt with the HaloGAF/NeoGAF logo on it. I'd also buy a shirt with Wahrer's Gravity Ganluet on it. And a shirt saying "Hire juices." Oh and a shirt with crippled Master Chief.

i1G2HY3spBkIf.gif

Time to start getting paid with you guys. I'm gonna go ahead and start megaposting again and posting shirt ads.

Oh and some totally legit ways to get botox injections and a few ways to fuck some swedish babes who I definitely know that are looking for horny HaloGAF singles tonight.

FyreWulff

I don't see why there couldn't be a beta playlist at least initially to test changes rapidly like they do with the Forge test playlists.

Because they only seem to do things all to one side or the other.

Reach? Let's add hooks to change weapons, and test them in a beta playlist. Immediately push all beta settings out to the rest of matchmaking.

4? Let's add hooks to change weapons. And then not deploy any of them until they're 100% done.

Like how in Reach, people couldn't tell which pistol they had because the gametypes weren't clearly named. There used to actually be both TU and Vanilla in the same playlists. Their response? They updated the gametype names to be 100% clear.. and then made playlists either universally TU or universally vanilla, defeating the point of naming the gametypes

edit: map went directly to my xbox just now, so nice to see that's finally working

Turn off that Halo, final round of the Masters is about to finish!

edit: or watch both, whatever.

I like the calmness in the announcers voices.

"Here watch this golfer hit a ball"

'oh boy! that was a hoot'

'now look at this lake and these trees while we wait around for 15 minutes so you can watch another golfer hit a ball'

'life is great johnny'

Ghazi

My first thought when playing it was "why is this in SpOps and not multiplayer?" Seriously, it would work 10x better than Complex or whatever other shit that shipped.

How would spawns work on it though? The sightlines extend around the whole arena, you could easily spawn and and immediately start getting pinged. (assuming you're referring to to the first chamber in this map)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom