• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthieuC

My first thought when playing it was "why is this in SpOps and not multiplayer?" Seriously, it would work 10x better than Complex or whatever other shit that shipped.
Yep. I think it's symmetrical, too. I wonder if it'd be possible for them to add it in? All they would need to do is add in spawns and weapons, and maybe some other minor structural changes.

-nice avatar-

major-league-o.gif

You made me laugh a lot as I lurked and Kyle's OT was freaking amazing. Brilliant OT.

I made some that you can find here.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/sltpoison/portfolio

Letters also has one.
I'd buy this one, but the Zipped Hoodie is $45 XD

Hopefully I can spring some money next paycheck and pick a Hoodie version up.

Actually, the baseball sleeve one is amazing. Might get one of those, shame they don't have Orange/White as an option, it'd match the NeoGAF colors so well if it did. White Shirt, Orange Sleeves.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Any HaloGAF user want to get a party of 8 again and go run Big Team and finish our progress to 50's? I stopped at 28 when we stopped :D

I would, but doesn't it make it so players can't level up higher than the party average or something?

Also, does anyone have a list of the playlists that use team-based CSR and playlists that use single-player CSR? It would be cool if a list was added to QuickCSR. Makes it much easier to see my progress.

Also, I was just playing a Grifball Pro game where both teams were tied 1-1, then the game got super laggy and the total score was suddenly 3-2. 0_o

Whenever I tune in to the stream I see the personal ordnance selection go unused. Does anybody even use it? And when they do, how long do they even survive with it? Seems so superfluous.

Ghazi

Didn't you make a post a few hours ago questioning "Watching Halo Tournaments in 2013?"

lol, busted.

lol get shit on KyleJ. We got you bro!

attachment.php

I don't remember what I posted 5 minutes ago I only remember things from hgs
"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in HGS, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

kylej

Banned
that last ban was so dumb. who remembers what was in a trailer released a year and a half ago for a game that you don't really care about. zombies in Last of Us is stupid as hell, i stand by that statement

Guys, I'm trying to get into E3 this year. Buying tickets, think I can get in like this.

I work at KFC. KFC=Yums! Yums=Partnered with Pepsi. Pepsi=Mountain Dew. Mountain Dew=Partnered with Doritos.

Guys. I'M PARTNERED WITH DORITOS. I CAN GET INTO E3 THIS YEAR. I'M REGISTERING RIGHT NOW.

that last ban was so dumb. who remembers what was in a trailer released a year and a half ago for a game that you don't really care about. zombies in Last of Us is stupid as hell, i stand by that statement

Is anyone paying attention to the gameplay in that game? The more I see it, the less I'm interested. Nothing new. It's taking the same path as Dead Island. Hyped as all hell when announced. Gameplay is shown. People are like "wait until the game comes out." It turns out it's exactly like the gameplay we saw.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not.

IHaveIce

Banned
You have to remember every post you've ever made or you can get banned.

Yeah that shit was just stupid, I actually called the "post digger" out. I hate this "detectivegaf" posting and digging posts up.

But I agree the rounds right now are reaaally good. Some exciting games there

kylej

Banned
that dice clay comment wasn't "this sucks and is pointless" that was a "this is a shadow of its former self" statement

Ghazi

Is anyone paying attention to the gameplay in that game? The more I see it, the less I'm interested. Nothing new. It's taking the same path as Dead Island. Hyped as all hell when announced. Gameplay is shown. People are like "wait until the game comes out." It turns out it's exactly like the gameplay we saw.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not.
Most of the hype around it is its graphics, emphasis on conservation of ammo and supplies, and the big thing is it's supposedly revolutionary A.I.

kylej

Banned
Is anyone paying attention to the gameplay in that game? The more I see it, the less I'm interested. Nothing special.

Yeah seems lame. I got really really excited by the E3 trailer but having a bunch of plague/infested/fungus/zombie/mutant enemies = snoozefest. Man is always the most dangerous game. The best apocalypse stories are about human drama; the way the environment breaks and changes people. I thought it would be you and Ellen Page roaming around, maybe inflitrating camps, trying to build friendships with people, acrobatically sneaking into abandoned buildings, piecing together a safe home base and fortifying it with found items, and inevitably fighting humans but only rarely and it would be very complex ala The End in MGS3.

Ideally I would want a Bethesda-style speech ability where you could negotiate your ways out of most encounters by sacrificing certain things. Now that it's a "shoot the mutated glowing enemy and run from set piece to set piece" game I have lost a lot of interest.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Yeah seems lame. I got really really excited by the E3 trailer but having a bunch of plague/infested/fungus/zombie/mutant enemies = snoozefest. Man is always the most dangerous game. The best apocalypse stories are about human drama; the way the environment breaks and changes people. I thought it would be you and Ellen Page roaming around, maybe inflitrating camps, trying to build friendships with people, acrobatically sneaking into abandoned buildings, piecing together a safe home base and fortifying it with found items, and inevitably fighting humans but only rarely and it would be very complex ala The End in MGS3.

Ideally I would want a Bethesda-style speech ability where you could negotiate your ways out of most encounters by sacrificing certain things. Now that it's a "shoot the mutated glowing enemy and run from set piece to set piece" game I have lost a lot of interest.

I haven't seen much, but so far the game seems to play like that. It appears that avoiding combat at all costs is pretty important.

Have you played Spec Ops: The Line?

I kind of hope Warriors loses so we can get different POV's in the final match. Warriors gets it 90% of the time when they play.

edit: Yeah I want Warriors to lose. It's every game they're in. Switching POV's is more entertaining.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
The guy killed like 15 people in 5 minutes in the E3 demo.

For The Last of Us? I think it was maybe 3. There are infected, but Naughty Dog has always said this isn't Uncharted, this isn't "throw 30 enemies at you at once." Two enemies are meant to be a handful, and generally the humans will be the scariest thing to fight against.

IHaveIce

Banned
I kind of hope Warriors loses so we can get different POV's in the final match. Warriors gets it 90% of the time when they play.

For this reason I also hoped Pulse would lose, seems like it will be the regular Pulse vs Warrior Grand Final.

But great plays and genious comeback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom