• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For this reason I also hoped Pulse would lose, seems like it will be the regular Pulse vs Warrior Grand Final.

But great plays and genious comeback

They still have to play Severance in the LB finals right?

And seriously, during the comeback, they ALL called down HLS from their saved ordnance. That was so well done.

IHaveIce

Banned
They still have to play Severance in the LB finals right?

And seriously, during the comeback, they ALL called down HLS from their saved ordnance. That was so well done.

Oh shit you are right, totally forgot this. This could be pretty tense, Severance was quite good

For this reason I also hoped Pulse would lose, seems like it will be the regular Pulse vs Warrior Grand Final.

But great plays and genious comeback

Yeah and it's like they wait for Warriors to do anything interesting and then keep the camera on them for the next 5 minutes regardless of what's happening.

edit: SQ is on POV! woo!

Added Individual & Team info to quickcsr.com : )

Let me know if you feel it should look any different

Fantastic job! Flawless site is getting even better.

Just trimmed my chest hair, ready for Game of Thrones.

902248af-6f94-48ac-8a24-002fb781f9d9_tumblr_m84mbxoKma1rnveuso1_1280.jpg

malfcn

Can they make a DLC hopper that includes a rotation of all the DLC map packs? Then you could just delete the packs and play on whatever pack you wanted.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Can they make a DLC hopper that includes a rotation of all the DLC map packs? Then you could just delete the packs and play on whatever pack you wanted.
Or allow you to include / exclude specific map packs, like Battlefield. I just got into BF3, and the server browser options are kind of blowing my mind.

TCKaos

I feel like they could easily convert this into a multiplayer map.

I don't see why every SpOps map wasn't also released as a forge canvas. Just port each bsp to multiplayer and then slap Forge Island's canvas on them.

Boom. Done. Promethean Map Pack ships this July.

I don't know how difficult that is from a technical standpoint, though.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I played against Proverb's team in Orlando when I went. We absolutely crushed his team. He and his team were awful. Real nice guy though. Just kinda crazy to see him on a team with these guys and now like Top 3 at AGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom