• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it'll just be the normal Warriors vs Pulse? Sigh.

Didn't Pulse change their roster a bit at least?

This AGL was so much more competitive than the last few H4 tourneys. These two teams deserve to be here. H3's Str8/TD dominance was still entertaining. Teams rose to the occasion this time around. Here's hoping Warriors puts up a better fight this time too.

Ghazi

Didn't Pulse change their roster a bit at least?

This AGL was so much more competitive than the last few H4 tourneys. These two teams deserve to be here. H3's Str8/TD dominance was still entertaining. Teams rose to the occasion this time around. Here's hoping Warriors puts up a better fight this time too.
I mean I'm still excited for it, Warriors vs Pulse is pretty intense because there's so many heavy hitters in one game. I still would've loved to see Severence make it to the finals though. About the roster chage, yeah I forgot that they had only recently gotten Pistola

Is there somewhere I can buy the AGL Stream OST? I need something to unclog my toilet

rEohm.gif

Ghazi

Why does the Twitch TV iPhone app have to be such a piece of shit? I can load the stream but it loads it right when Gandhi and Maven are talking and then freezes like 2 seconds afterwards. It sucks there's no other way to watch it on mobile.

Rev3rb

Why does the Twitch TV iPhone app have to be such a piece of shit? I can Los the stream but it loads it right when Gandhi and Maven are talking and then freezes like 2 seconds afterwards. It sucks there's no other way to watch it on mobile.

If I ever got the chance to work for twitch, I would rewrite the crap out of that entire application (it's soooOOO bad). There would also be another revamp to the regular website (because it also sucks a lot of the time)

Ghazi

If I ever got the chance to work for twitch, I would rewrite the crap out of that entire application (it's soooOOO bad). There would also be another revamp to the regular website (because it also sucks a lot of the time)
I found another app by some person and it's callled GGWorld and it works better than Twitch's official app because I can watch AGL now

Formal did so good with the sniper, that game was really close!

Warriors would have won it if they didn't need to challenge all the damn time. Still, Formal's positioning was great.

EDIT: LOL Pulse coach times the rockets and insists they get them. They don't and Warriors kill 'em all because they got the rockets.

Pop

Battlegrounds, yeah, I just didn't know people watched it.

Arenas is why most people watch WoW streams. Battlegrounds is more for casuals who like to pvp. Others just like to watch high end raids. People are quick to judge WoW but it's still easily one of the top played games online. Subs have to be well over 9 million+.

Ghazi

How do you guys know that Tashi wasn't testing the waters for a HaloGAF themed/branded purse? A man's gotta make a living somehow and since sltypoison's getting rich Tashi wants in on the market.

Hopefully this ends soon. Got work in the morning. And I'm cheering for Ambush because Warriors seems to have really annoying fans in the chat ("NINNNMMJAAAA" "Warriors is SO amazing :) ;D"). I just want to see their reactions if Warriors lose.

edit: That chat did not disappoint when Ambush won. Great tournament. Lots of close matches and comebacks. Best AGL so far and looking forward to the next.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
AGL Nashville was really good. Looking forward to the next one when it's all Throwdown settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom