• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo 4 looks great. Music execution isn't as good except for the midnight trench run and sequence before the didact.

Gameplay has to be the worst though. Smaller, more linear, encounters not as interesting.

Hope the added power of the next box lets 343 return to big classic halo battles

Yea, if they make the next campaign as linear as 4's it better at least be 60 fps. 30 fps, then I want open vista's, optional areas to explore, a hub world or something which isn't just a long tube dressed up with graphics. Campaign is where I want them to deviate from classic Halo standards really.

^edit: all sorts of es em haytch's at the post above me

IHaveIce

Banned
Halo 4 looks great. Music execution isn't as good except for the midnight trench run and sequence before the didact.

Gameplay has to be the worst though. Smaller, more linear, encounters not as interesting.

Hope the added power of the next box lets 343 return to big classic halo battles

Yeah reallystrange, the campaign is so linear and small scaled, but the multiplayer nowadays is more Big Team maps....

This is wrong and has to be changed again

Tawpgun

Real talk. I would have loved this increase in BTB maps if BTB was fun to play again. It was my favorite playlist in halo 2 and 3. He vast majority of my halo ce on pc games were BTB.

But BTB is a sack of shit. Thanks, loadouts.

MaxRealflugel

Neo Member
Yeah, more linear designs have popped up in recent times. Combat Evolved, especially the intial landing on Halo absolutely stunned and amazed me. That needs to captured in a bottle and used for Halo 5. But I also liked fighting on Earth in Halo 2.

Real talk. I would have loved this increase in BTB maps if BTB was fun to play again. It was my favorite playlist in halo 2 and 3. He vast majority of my halo ce on pc games were BTB.

There's something in this. I still wouldn't be happy with the ratio of small to big maps but after Reach I was excited to see maps custom made for BTB rather than Invasion. Halo 4's BTB could be great if it was Br starts, with Pistol secondary. Resupply and explosives. Static weapon drops on timers. Plasma Pistols on the map. No tank/gauss. Beautiful. The Hog would be worthy again. I miss chilling out in BTB in a splitscreen session.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State

I disagree a bit. It's still BTB overall. Is it different than Halo 2/3 BTB? Of course, but I still think it's fun to play especially with a group. The plasma pistol availability changes the dynamic of it more than I'd like, and decreases the enjoyment of the vehicles, but that's my biggest qualm with it. I find AAs far less offensive in BTB than any smaller playlist because they don't factor in as often. Last night we saw a guy trying to use camo and walk across the wide open part of the map and we very obviously knew where he was. Jetpack doesn't help people either. I think BTB is the playlist where AAs are least effective.

HaloGaf gives so much shit to BTB and I never understood why. In my mind BTB has always been just as good a playlist as Team Slayer, etc. It just comes down to if you're in the mood for small scale or big scale + vehicles. Where CoD and BF only do one of those types of gameplay each, Halo has always been the game that contained both. We just need them to bring back small scale for 5.

There's something in this. I still wouldn't be happy with the ratio of small to big maps but after Reach I was excited to see maps custom made for BTB rather than Invasion. Halo 4's BTB could be great if it was Br starts, with Pistol secondary. Resupply and explosives. Static weapon drops on timers. Plasma Pistols on the map. No tank/gauss. Beautiful. The Hog would be worthy again. I miss chilling out in BTB in a splitscreen session.

This sounds more or less fine to me, although I think the tank and Gauss have their place in MP if treated like the power weapons they are. The tank on Exile isn't even that bad as there are plenty of ways to take it out, especially since you can sprint. The Gauss hog sucks on that map though because of how quick it is and how little time between shots it has.

I disagree a bit. It's still BTB overall. Is it different than Halo 2/3 BTB? Of course, but I still think it's fun to play especially with a group. The plasma pistol availability changes the dynamic of it more than I'd like, and decreases the enjoyment of the vehicles, but that's my biggest qualm with it. I find AAs far less offensive in BTB than any smaller playlist because they don't factor in as often. Last night we saw a guy trying to use camo and walk across the wide open part of the map and we very obviously knew where he was. Jetpack doesn't help people either. I think BTB is the playlist where AAs are least effective.

HaloGaf gives so much shit to BTB and I never understood why. In my mind BTB has always been just as good a playlist as Team Slayer, etc. It just comes down to if you're in the mood for small scale or big scale + vehicles. Where CoD and BF only do one of those types of gameplay each, Halo has always been the game that contained both. We just need them to bring back small scale for 5.

Poor maps + lack of objective gametypes + ease of stunning vehicles. Seriously, you get in a Hog or Ghost and suddenly the whole damn map is looking at you with their plasma pistol. Or if they aren't, they just use their DMR (because it still has to be anti-vehicle for some reason).

Sure it's fun to dick around with a group, but then again what playlist isn't? BTB was as good as Team Slayer, but now it struggles to find its identity, which I find ironic given the exposure it's getting. BTB's greatest gametypes - 1flag, Multi Flag, Neutral Flag, and Assault - are nowhere to be found. The Henery's post in the last OT said it best - people really only go there because of the map selection.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Poor maps + lack of objective gametypes + ease of stunning vehicles. Seriously, you get in a Hog or Ghost and suddenly the whole damn map is looking at you with their plasma pistol. Or if they aren't, they just use their DMR (because it still has to be anti-vehicle for some reason).

Sure it's fun to dick around with a group, but then again what playlist isn't?

The map selection has gotten better with DLC (namely the last map pack) and some Forge (need more of this in BTB) but yeah, I agree to an extent. I find myself able to use a Ghost or Banshee just fine most of the time, but I'd be for removal of plasma pistol as a loadout option.

I've been a Ghost guy my whole Halo "career" though, so I may have a better knack for avoiding fire than most. Getting rid of the PP is fine by me though, just put a few on the map (same with Boltshot).

Madness

The map selection has gotten better with DLC (namely the last map pack) and some Forge (need more of this in BTB) but yeah, I agree to an extent. I find myself able to use a Ghost or Banshee just fine most of the time, but I'd be for removal of plasma pistol as a loadout option.

I've been a Ghost guy my whole Halo "career" though, so I may have a better knack for avoiding fire than most. Getting rid of the PP is fine by me though, just put a few on the map (same with Boltshot).

I'm a ghost guy too, tell me why was splatter spree removed as a medal? And since you like stickies as loadouts, how many times have you seen people purposely get themselves splattered and yet throw a grenade right before they die to kill the ghost?

See you agree plasma pistol as a loadout breaks a lot of what makes BTB and vehicular combat fun. I say the same thing about the whole loadout system. It's broken Halo.

Oh sweet, you got a beam rifle in your ordnance? Just wait till you die and select your camo loadout with stealth and get easy kills. Oh crap, does someone have a killing frenzy with a banshee? Get your DMR loadout with stickies and plasma pistol and jetpack and easily take him out. So many things wrong. You can think of millions of these types of scenarios and they just wear on you after a while. All I've played these past few days is flood or swat.

Halo 4 happened.

I don't understand though? He was excited for forge world, designing maps and generally playing/contributing. It seems like he's really upset and done with the franchise all of a sudden.

I was a BTB guy too for the latter stages of H2 and H3. That diminished in Reach due to the DMR and lack of good maps, but at least the gametypes was there and there was a tolerable degree of vehicle combat.

I agree that it should be BR starts with Magnum secondary across the board, and PPs and plasmas should be on the map. Handing these advantages to players off of spawn not only goes against what Halo was built upon, but also defeats the purpose of moving around the map. "Why go out in the open when I can sit behind this rock with my DMR and call all the power weapons and abilities to me?"

I'd like to see objective gametypes to, but I doubt 1flag, neutral flag, or assault would make it in. Still, having the option to play Big Team CTF would be better than just slayer.

Keep up with the impressions, always fun to hear views from fresh eyes
(wat, I'm keeping it)
. Notice the map quality improvement from episode 6 onward, season 1.5.

Oh, lol you shouldn't rely on my impressions :p

But yea, I'll share my experience as I go on.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I'm a ghost guy too, tell me why was splatter spree removed as a medal? And since you like stickies as loadouts, how many times have you seen people purposely get themselves splattered and yet throw a grenade right before they die to kill the ghost?

See you agree plasma pistol as a loadout breaks a lot of what makes BTB and vehicular combat fun. I say the same thing about the whole loadout system. It's broken Halo.

Oh sweet, you got a beam rifle in your ordnance? Just wait till you die and select your camo loadout with stealth and get easy kills. Oh crap, does someone have a killing frenzy with a banshee? Get your DMR loadout with stickies and plasma pistol and jetpack and easily take him out. So many things wrong. You can think of millions of these types of scenarios and they just wear on you after a while. All I've played these past few days is flood or swat.

I don't understand though? He was excited for forge world, designing maps and generally playing/contributing. It seems like he's really upset and done with the franchise all of a sudden.

This happens to me a lot, but one sticky doesn't kill a ghost, so I just laugh most of the time. I generally don't go for a splatter unless I'm sure of getting it too, people that don't use the Ghost as often tend to get in it and forget it has (pretty powerful) guns. They just use it as a splatter machine, which is why they die quickly. If you don't get close enough for a grenade, or even for the enemy to get to you if they PP you, you're gold.

Loadouts overall don't bother me terribly, it's just certain options. I don't mind the ability to pick between a BR/DMR/LR, nor the ability to pick what AR you want, etc. I think the loadouts just need to be more selective. Just giving one pistol option (the regular pistol) would do wonders for loadout balance.

Tawpgun

This sounds more or less fine to me, although I think the tank and Gauss have their place in MP if treated like the power weapons they are. The tank on Exile isn't even that bad as there are plenty of ways to take it out, especially since you can sprint. The Gauss hog sucks on that map though because of how quick it is and how little time between shots it has.

You yourself admitted that BTB is a place for lols lets just run around killing stuff because lots of enemies and bk's. Paraphrasing of course, but thats what I got from it. It is not BTB. It's literally just Infinity Slayer with even more chaos and randomness and more people.

As for AA's not being as effective I find that completley false. Camo snipers are far more effective in BTB. Jetpack is always effective.

And HaloGAF hasn't given shit to BTB. Maybe some of the old hands can give a better account of this but back in Halo 3 I remember seeing GAF customs on Valhalla and shit. They loved it. In Reach it sort of died down. The DMR and vehicle health kinda made it a bit boring. Not to mention the maps sucked.

It's only until Halo 4 where 343 trashed BTB and essentially turned it into Infinity Slayer Heavies.

We still have NO BTB objective. It's been 6 months. We got some 6 v 6 DLC playlists but thats about it. No 8 v 8 CTF. BTB Objective, at least to me, has always been the heart of BTB. BTB Slayer always seemed so unstructured and sloppy and boring.

Seems Fyrewulff is also leaving Halo behind. What happened?
Halo 4 happened.
He said it was 10% Halo 4 and 90% 343. Doesn't like the way they're handling things. His twitter has his responses as to why.

Omni

Keep loadouts but place plasma pistols, boltshots and stickies on the map instead of being options, remove the DMR/ secondary function of light rifle, add in assault and one flag, remove Infinity anything and bam.

I just fixed BTB.

but yeah. BTB in H4 is terrible. 95% of my games have been in CTF because it's actually rather close to old games... Well before they added Infinity CTF... Grrr

Keep loadouts but place plasma pistols, boltshots and stickies on the map instead of being options, remove the DMR/ secondary function of light rifle, add in assault and one flag, remove Infinity anything and bam.

I just fixed BTB.

Basically H3 BTB with loadouts

Which is a good start and definitely where it should be going.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
You yourself admitted that BTB is a place for lols lets just run around killing stuff because lots of enemies and bk's. Paraphrasing of course, but thats what I got from it. It is not BTB. It's literally just Infinity Slayer with even more chaos and randomness and more people.

As for AA's not being as effective I find that completley false. Camo snipers are far more effective in BTB. Jetpack is always effective.

And HaloGAF hasn't given shit to BTB. Maybe some of the old hands can give a better account of this but back in Halo 3 I remember seeing GAF customs on Valhalla and shit. They loved it. In Reach it sort of died down. The DMR and vehicle health kinda made it a bit boring. Not to mention the maps sucked.

It's only until Halo 4 where 343 trashed BTB and essentially turned it into Infinity Slayer Heavies.

We still have NO BTB objective. It's been 6 months. We got some 6 v 6 DLC playlists but thats about it. No 8 v 8 CTF. BTB Objective, at least to me, has always been the heart of BTB. BTB Slayer always seemed so unstructured and sloppy and boring.

BTB has alays been (as Kyle would put it) a "BK Bonanaza." In every Halo game. It's been my favorite playlist in every game so far, and yeah, it's a bit less competitive (especially when playing alone). The drops do add more random to it, but I generally don't find myself being killed by dropped weapons, aside from a lone sniper every once in a while.

Camo snipers may be more effective, but they really never get to me because they are also easy to find and kill. The first time I get dropped by a sniper I hunt him/her down and get rid of them. Camo only helps so much and most of the maps have plenty of cover to cover availability to make your way to them, or a ghost to grab to go terrorize them. The only map a good sniper can really dominate is Valhalla, and it;s been that way since Halo 3. I've literally never had anyone do much at all with the jetpack in BTB either. You're usually a bit further away from them so 90% of the time I encounter one on a BTB map they are flying straight up in the air while I shoot them, making themselves an even easier target for me or the team.

Objective does need to be added, I'll agree there. I play alone a lot so objective can be the bane of my existence (how many times I played Reach where everyone would vote for assault and the bomb would never leave our base unless I did it myself, agh), but that's a personal problem.

BTB is about vehicles and large scale combat, so I never got people who disliked vehicles in BTB games. Yeah, they should be balanced (Gauss on Exile is not) but they should always be there.

Yeeeeap.

I used to love BTB on Avalanche in Halo 3. So awesome. I'd play it all the time if the population wasn't about to die off completely and I could find games

I'd play it if H3 wasn't lagging so much for me right now.

OT: Does anyone remember the ghost reticles that Reach had for vehicles and covie weapons? Why'd they take those out? :(

ElRenoRaven

*Wonders in*

*Sees Halogaf is still alive*

*Goes back to playing games*

Ah the joys of a nice gaming PC. Games are so much more amazing looking when on ultra and high lol. Good to see Halogaf is still alive.

Madness

Didn't want to quote, but therein lies the problem no? Meaning that you can only go after the camo sniper after getting killed by him, ie. Rock/Paper/Scissors.

You'll then equip a loadout that has DMR, Stability and most likely promethean vision etc.

That's what the whole game has turned into. Instead of letting the map/weapons/game type dictate the battle, we let the menus do it.

And some parts utterly break it. A sniper was a power weapon, truly skilled players could no-scope and time spawns to reload. They had to play smart otherwise they could lose it. Now they can just equip ammo and stability and without a descope option, a sniper is really hard to take down and can easily get a lot of kills, especially if he equips ammo perk as well, giving him double the shots.

Tawpgun

BTB has alays been (as Kyle would put it) a "BK Bonanaza." In every Halo game. It's been my favorite playlist in every game so far, and yeah, it's a bit less competitive (especially when playing alone). The drops do add more random to it, but I generally don't find myself being killed by dropped weapons, aside from a lone sniper every once in a while.

Camo snipers may be more effective, but they really never get to me because they are also easy to find and kill. The first time I get dropped by a sniper I hunt him/her down and get rid of them. Camo only helps so much and most of the maps have plenty of cover to cover availability to make your way to them, or a ghost to grab to go terrorize them. The only map a good sniper can really dominate is Valhalla, and it;s been that way since Halo 3. I've literally never had anyone do much at all with the jetpack in BTB either. You're usually a bit further away from them so 90% of the time I encounter one on a BTB map they are flying straight up in the air while I shoot them, making themselves an even easier target for me or the team.

Objective does need to be added, I'll agree there. I play alone a lot so objective can be the bane of my existence (how many times I played Reach where everyone would vote for assault and the bomb would never leave our base unless I did it myself, agh), but that's a personal problem.

BTB is about vehicles and large scale combat, so I never got people who disliked vehicles in BTB games. Yeah, they should be balanced (Gauss on Exile is not) but they should always be there.
Disagree on it being a BK Bonanza. That's what it turned into. But BTB in Halo 2, 3, and even Reach was fantastic teamwork and coordination winning games. Especially in BTB objective. Controlling the anti-vehicle weapons, having good drivers and controlling the vehicles. Coordinating base assaults. Sneaking into the base. Reach kinda messed with this with the DMR. Escaping from the base meant very little when the enemy can 5 shot you from across the map.

You didn't even need a full team. Have a party of 2, 3, 4 whatever and you guys can organize as a little squad. There's been tons of times where it seemed like me and my friend would turn the tide of the game with a sneak into the base and a vehicle ready to go for pickup.

Whenever the other team would get the laser you would try and hunt that guy down or count his shots so you could roll out your vehicles again.

I MISS THIS SHIT.

Disagree on it being a BK Bonanza. That's what it turned into. But BTB in Halo 2, 3, and even Reach was fantastic teamwork and coordination winning games. Especially in BTB objective. Controlling the anti-vehicle weapons, having good drivers and controlling the vehicles. Coordinating base assaults. Sneaking into the base. Reach kinda messed with this with the DMR. Escaping from the base meant very little when the enemy can 5 shot you from across the map.

You didn't even need a full team. Have a party of 2, 3, 4 whatever and you guys can organize as a little squad. There's been tons of times where it seemed like me and my friend would turn the tide of the game with a sneak into the base and a vehicle ready to go for pickup.

Whenever the other team would get the laser you would try and hunt that guy down or count his shots so you could roll out your vehicles again.

I MISS THIS SHIT.

QFT

It's good that you brought up how 2 guys could change the tide of battle. Man, I can't even count how many times my teammate and I - or even just a random and his guest - were able to sneak into the base and get the flag out for the rest of the team. Grab Camo and Shotgun, run into the base, open the doors, and sneak that flag down (the cheekily named) "Birth Canal". Boom, 3 minutes of dragging that flag across Standoff to try and get a cap.

Man, the days.

*Wonders in*

Ah the joys of a nice gaming PC. Games are so much more amazing looking when on ultra and high lol. Good to see Halogaf is still alive.

Daedalius alt?

Off-topic, but does anyone know the hotkey to refresh on a mac? I tried shift + F5 but it just brings up this weird assistant thing.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Didn't want to quote, but therein lies the problem no? Meaning that you can only go after the camo sniper after getting killed by him, ie. Rock/Paper/Scissors.

You'll then equip a loadout that has DMR, Stability and most likely promethean vision etc.

That's what the whole game has turned into. Instead of letting the map/weapons/game type dictate the battle, we let the menus do it.

And some parts utterly break it. A sniper was a power weapon, truly skilled players could no-scope and time spawns to reload. They had to play smart otherwise they could lose it. Now they can just equip ammo and stability and without a descope option, a sniper is really hard to take down and can easily get a lot of kills, especially if he equips ammo perk as well, giving him double the shots.

This isn't the same with any sniper? I won't know he has it until he shoots/kills me...

I MISS THIS SHIT.

Huh, I guess we played different BTB then. Every time I played my "teammates" had no idea what teamwork was, nor that the bomb or flag was even a thing in the game. They'd vote CTF then play slayer, in every Halo game. Although you hit it on the head, I usually play alone. Most of my friends don't stick with Halo more than a few weeks after launch (for any of them).

Six months past launch, and the only flavor of BTB that has yet to exist in H4 is Fiesta Heavies.

That's the problem with BTB, IMO.

We begged 343 for BTB objective gametypes for months, and what did we get? Team Objective got bumped up to 6 players so we could play 1-site Extraction on Complex. Hot.

Gee, I wonder why there's never more than a few hundred people in that playlist?

This isn't the same with any sniper? I won't know he has it until he shoots/kills me...

You don't think the ability to become invisible on demand is an extra advantage here?

*Wonders in*

I wish I could get into pc gaming. I tried, but being stuck to the mouse and keyboard, face right to my monitor was not fun. I tried hard to like it, and now I have an origin library with like 7 games in it and a steam library with about 20 games in it, both dormant.

Tawpgun

Huh, I guess we played different BTB then. Every time I played my "teammates" had no idea what teamwork was, nor that the bomb or flag was even a thing in the game. They'd vote CTF then play slayer, in every Halo game. Although you hit it on the head, I usually play alone. Most of my friends don't stick with Halo more than a few weeks after launch (for any of them).

Suppose we did. Before party chat came in I'd be able to organize with randoms with mics. We'd play well together and then friend each other. RIP Social Xbox Live.

During Halo 3 my entire friends list was pretty much on it. I was in to Halo communities so that's who populated my friends list.

Reach had a bunch at launch, but people left pretty quickly. Had I not joined HaloGAF when I did I would have probably stopped playing too. HaloGAF customs when we still did them on the reg, as well as donging parties kept me going.

In Halo 4 people left even quicker. Sucks. Now not even HaloGAF plays regularly enough.

The active camo gives him zero risk in his positional movement. He can camo until he gets to his destination, wait, camo again, and proceed to dong. At least before, he had to risk being seen.

When someone did have camo, they earned it by being there first or fighting for it/timing it.

This is what I never understood about the "use your own playstyle" bullshit mantra that 343 always espouses. If I have to completely alter the way I'm playing, to include my loadout, hiding from someone I can't see, trying to kill someone who's only in that position because of jetpack, etc - then how am I embracing my playstyle when everything I do is just to have a chance against your broken one?

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
The active camo gives him zero risk in his positional movement. He can camo until he gets to his destination, wait, camo again, and proceed to dong. At least before, he had to risk being seen.

When someone did have camo, they earned it by being there first or fighting for it/timing it.

This is what I never understood about the "use your own playstyle" bullshit mantra that 343 always espouses. If I have to completely alter the way I'm playing, to include my loadout, hiding from someone I can't see, trying to kill someone who's only in that position because of jetpack, etc - then how am I embracing my playstyle when everything I do is just to have a chance against your broken one?

You're still going to see the bullet trail and know his general location though. I 100% agree that it lets the sniper get into position easier, but once he opens fire (unless he moves) he's pretty easy to find. Not that I'm arguing to keep camo, I'd be fine without that too. Just a thought.

I get your points though.

I wish I could get into pc gaming. I tried, but being stuck to the mouse and keyboard, face right to my monitor was not fun. I tried hard to like it, and now I have an origin library with like 7 games in it and a steam library with about 20 games in it, both dormant.

Finally bough a high end PC last December. I've been slowly getting more used to it. I need to start getting involved in more communities/clans for Arma 3 and Red Orchestra 2 though so I can have reliable friends to play with. All my real life friends are still console peasants.

I mainly bought a gaming PC for Total War: Rome 2 and Battlefield 4 (if it's not like BF3) so I think it's going to be a bit before I start gaming on PC more.

you know a lot of pc games have native controller support now right

Tawpgun

I'll get a gaming PC when I have the need for a desktop. Otherwise its a waste of money.

Console gaming is more fun anyway. Much more social.

Omni

Finally bough a high end PC last December. I've been slowly getting more used to it. I need to start getting involved in more communities/clans for Arma 3 and Red Orchestra 2 though so I can have reliable friends to play with. All my real life friends are still console peasants.

I mainly bought a gaming PC for Total War: Rome 2 and Battlefield 4 (if it's not like BF3) so I think it's going to be a bit before I start gaming on PC more.
Kinda random, but what's wrong with BF3? I thought/still think that the game is amazing. I have yet to play a multiplayer game that makes me feel as badass and methodical as BF3 does.
and you just know BF4 is gonna be extremely similar

Kinda random, but what's wrong with BF3? I thought/still think that the game is amazing. I have yet to play a multiplayer game that makes me feel as badass and methodical as BF3 does.
and you just know BF4 is gonna be extremely similar

I've made these type of posts numerous times so I'm going to keep it short.

- Map are terribad. All of them are either close quarters or large ones where all the action happens in close quarter areas.

- Classes suck, especially Assault.

- I heard they made an update on the UI after I stopped playing so I have yet to experience that, but before? Dear God. If you guys think Halo 4 is bad? Well at least it's functional and readable. And on that note, have they fixed the incredibly small maps in the menu? A player icon covered 10% of it.

- Michael Bay: The Game. Featuring lens flair and blue shading.

- They actually spent time and money on that campaign.

The only Battlefield games I don't like and didn't play for days (game time) is Bad Company 1 (BC2 was a giant improvement) and Battlefield 3. I have spent triple the time in 1943 than BF3.

I know that BF4 will be similar to BF3 but it may turn out like BC2 where it fixes everything and is basically what the previous installment should have been.

Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom