• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roland is cool, you leave him alone

He's unnecessarily sarcastic and trying way too hard to prove that he is, in fact, an AI. "You humans make these instruction manuals hard to read".

Seriously? You're a futuristic AI who practically exists to mine data for crying out loud. Cortana can read it in 0.0000045 seconds and she wont need to make a stupid comment about it.

Madness

He's unnecessarily sarcastic and trying way too hard to prove that he is, in fact, an AI. "You humans make these instruction manuals hard to read".

Seriously? You're a futuristic AI who practically exists to mine data for crying out loud. Cortana can read it in 0.0000045 seconds and she wont need to make a stupid comment about it.

It's the awkward writing. Roland, Palmer, Del Rio etc.

Nowise10

Cortana basically is human though so she doesn't need to

And it gives Roland a personality. Whether it been funny, or annoying to you, it gets the job done.

Madness

That'd be so expensive and disruptive for downtown Seattle though to cordon off streets and stuff. I do agree that the convention center is getting a bit too small for the size of the event. They could find other venues but they'd have to increase ticket prices quite a bit then as well.

I wonder how much tickets are already selling for on ebay and Craigslist.

Rev3rb

How's this UI?

All the design is set up, so now I just need to write the script (which is technically already 90% written).

Gonna get some food really quick and then I'll hop on some H4 with you guys.

kylej

Banned
go outside seattle. pacific northwest has shitloads of forests. throw some tents in with the trees. 90% of the people who go to pax could use the exercise

heckfu

Banned
go outside seattle. pacific northwest has shitloads of forests. throw some tents in with the trees. 90% of the people who go to pax could use the exercise

The first thing Omlet did when he saw me last month was call me fat. So there's that.

kylej

Banned
i don't think you're fat bro but you should probably start lifting and get big and swole to seduce all those hot nurses you work around*

*nurses may be 60 years old and fat in alabama i dunno

How's this UI?

dyBYNuS.gif

Honestly, unless we can save our teams, this is too much typing.

Can we save teams?

Sai-kun

Banned
just get some sweet producers and djs and bands and turn pax into a music festival with like 3 game demos on the side or w/e boom instantly better

I might be able to hop on Halo 4 with you guys after Modern Family is done in ~40 minutes or so. I'll post again around then and see if you guys are still on.

How many people enjoyed rats nest in halo 3?

I enjoyed it. Big Team was a ton of fun on it with the hogs and ghosts and stuff. Waiting in the shadows for an enemy hog to drive by only to hit them with a grav hammer and send them hurtling over the edge of the cliff was fantastic fun.

kylej

Banned
just get some sweet producers and djs and bands and turn pax into a music festival with like 3 game demos on the side or w/e boom instantly better

hell no. the headliners would probably be a band that covers NES tunes, a skinny white guy rhyming about games, and the clown who wrote the Portal credits. you got dudes here who refuse to listen to music with lyrics and dudes who like the new muse lp. nerds are musically the worst

hell no. the headliners would probably be a band that covers NES tunes, a skinny white dude rhyming about games, and the dude who wrote the Portal credits. you got dudes here who refuse to listen to music with lyrics and dudes who like the new muse lp. nerds are musically the worst

I vote we just resurrect Dimebag Darrell and have Pantera headline. Problem solved.

heckfu

Banned
hell no. the headliners would probably be a band that covers NES tunes, a skinny white guy rhyming about games, and the clown who wrote the Portal credits. you got dudes here who refuse to listen to music with lyrics and dudes who like the new muse lp. nerds are musically the worst

see, you lift me up a minute ago and then send me crashing to the ground right after. it's ok to like me for me kj.

Sai-kun

Banned

lmao no i totally meant just turn it into a legit music festival none of this nerd music stuff

people liked 2nd law???

kylej

Banned
heckfu pls. 2nd law sucks big weiners son. dont deny that. if absolution was their appetite for destruction, 2nd law is their spaghetti incident

kylej

Banned
lmao no i totally meant just turn it into a legit music festival none of this nerd music stuff

people liked 2nd law???

yeah but then instead of sexy young bohemian music people all around you you'd be pushing through chunky kids with Inuyasha tshirts on. rip music

kylej

Banned
this just in: first day of pax east outside edition results in 17,000 people suffering heat stroke. their bodies could not adapt to a non gamestop environment. without the smell of cheap carpet adhesive and sadness they stop producing melanin. rip hgs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom