• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's unnecessarily sarcastic and trying way too hard to prove that he is, in fact, an AI. "You humans make these instruction manuals hard to read".

Seriously? You're a futuristic AI who practically exists to mine data for crying out loud. Cortana can read it in 0.0000045 seconds and she wont need to make a stupid comment about it.

And you dont even meet Black Box, he is too human to be an IA.

I think it should be in a huge underground facility with air conditioning/faux wood panels and dim lighting, to most closely resemble a basement in their parents house. This will allow the nerds to feel most comfortable and at home so they wont feel as akward and anxietic.

I'm hopping on Halo 4 right now. My gamertag is the same as my username here.

FUBAR McDangles anybody can shoot me an invite or message. I'm up for any gametype.

this just in: first day of pax east outside edition results in 17,000 people suffering heat stroke. their bodies could not adapt to a non gamestop environment. without the smell of cheap carpet adhesive and sadness they stop producing melanin. rip hgs

Haha good lord. It would smell like an Addidas tent sale out there.

Mn3q2Ld.gif

bmWNj.gif

Give up while you still can.

I didn't get to buy tickets to PAX Prime. :(

Don't think I'll go, not willing to pay more than $100 for a 4 day pass, and I'm sure scalpers will ask for about $200.

On the bright side, I'm getting Google Fiber soon... so there's that I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom