• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw people just don't want to look at your face

laughingdog.gif

I have no idea how that GIF is an appropriate response, but deal with it anyways

Gordon

Jesus, you guys actually do think I'm sexy, you're all looking at my crotch.
Kinda looks like you have really really short thighs, and your knees are like right there. Or maybe you got stuck to the word 'Blue'? lol

"Sir, permission to leave the station."
"For what purpose, master chief?"
"To give the customer their pizza"
Spartan Ops Season 2
(Yeah, it's a bad shop - idgaf)

No I get that it's not prime-time, but that doesn't mean you all have to go out of your way to defend things. It's just an observation; the population only has any relevance to a player at the time they are playing. Right now, it is having an effect on the quality of my matches. Sure, it will be higher tonight, but by how much?

If it goes beneath 8th most populated game on the weekly LIVE charts then you can use the population as an excuse
That deals with monthly UUs. I don't care if Halo 4 has 2M users over a month, I care that it has 40k or something while I'm actually playing the game.

Pop

No I get that it's not prime-time, but that doesn't mean you all have to go out of your way to defend things. It's just an observation; the population only has any relevance to a player at the time they are playing. Right now, it is having an effect on the quality of my matches. Sure, it will be higher tonight, but by how much?

another 10k foreveraloners

Halo 4: 6-12PM EST Only.

Dont defend current online populations because its not peak time. Lets be real here. With real numbers. Hes on playing at the moment so it matters to him, his experience may be diminished. Although 24k is not bad for right now I'd say.

Then why even bother discussing population ever? It's never going to be relevant to everyone.

No one's going out of their way to defend anything, just seemed kind of random.
Well that's the most I've ever been quoted, I'd say it stems from bringing up a topic that pulls a lot of reactionary responses.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
another 10k foreveraloners

Man you really seem to hate Halo. Every negative thing about the game you hop on like Paula Deen on butter and amplify it by 10.
Using butter as a measurement, and pizzas as the scale.

Re: Population, it's low no doubting that but as Ex said there's no point discussing it if it's only relevant to one person while playing. Oh, I'm playing at 4:17am on a Tuesday, there are only 4,000 people on! Halo's dead!

Halo 4: 6-12PM EST Only.

Dont defend current online populations because its not peak time. Lets be real here. With real numbers. Hes on playing at the moment so it matters to him, his experience may be diminished. Although 24k is not bad for right now I'd say.
Yeah, but I'm playing the DLC list so that brings in it's own set of problems regarding its low population. I could play infinity something, but that usually doesn't turn out too well alone. I wish throwdown had a stronger draw on players.

I have no trouble finding matches so pop. discussion is pretty pointless.

Step your drinking games up HaloGAF. Get on that Hennessy or Jameson. Beers for the sun or chilling in the pub, whiskey and cognac for the club or getting fucked up.

Where my real drinkers at?

Don't make a pizza a promise you can't eat.

"Where is she, Chief? Where's my calzone?"

"Don't make a pizza pocket... if you know you can't eat it."

"She stayed behind."

"We must go! ...the cashier has our scent."

"Then they must looooove the smell of cheese."

"But what we will let them have, is a belly full of pizza, and pool of mtn dew to drown in."

You could substitute "pool of their own vomit" for legendary.

I have no idea why people are making fun of Microsoft for this Pizza Hut app? It's fucking incredible. People would love it if Google or someone else did it. Oh well, I'll be too busy living in the future where I can order pizza from a motherfuckin game console to listen to anyone.

I want gamessssssss

I have no idea why people are making fun of Microsoft for this Pizza Hut app? It's fucking incredible. People would love it if Google or someone else did it. Oh well, I'll be too busy living in the future where I can order pizza from a motherfuckin game console to listen to anyone.

I have no idea why people are making fun of Microsoft for this Pizza Hut app? It's fucking incredible. People would love it if Google or someone else did it. Oh well, I'll be too busy living in the future where I can order pizza from a motherfuckin game console to listen to haters.

Our Pizza Hut doesn't deliver, so I really don't give a shit. Actually, it's the ONLY pizza place here that doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom