• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heckfu Green Skull

Isn't Green Skull that one really big Halo/343 fan that runs/owns ReadyUpLive?

I was a member of ReadyUpLive, but the intrusive ads and the whole donate thing turned me off. I like NeoGAF ads, they're place good, hardly in the way or intrusive.

EDIT: In completely unrelated news but I'm really happy because it happened, my last tweet is getting a decent amount of Re-tweets and favorite, and I'm getting a good amount of followers from it. :) If I can break 100 followers today I'd be pretty happy. :D

You're an annoying child and you're the sole reason why we wish GAF registration was 18+.

But then HaloGAF wouldn't have amazing members like Wahrer and Kamikaze. :(

I love you too Tunavi <3, if you really feel that way about me, I'm sorry if I annoy you, PM what you find annoying and I'll try and improve myself

Tunavi

Banned
But then HaloGAF wouldn't have amazing members like Wahrer and Kamikaze. :(

I love you too Tunavi <3, if you really feel that way about me, I'm sorry if I annoy you, PM what you find annoying and I'll try and improve myself
#1 rule of halogaf: never take tunavi seriously.

Tawpgun

Besides, being happy a tweet about skipping school for something so stupid being retweeted and wanting more followers is also asking for it

leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

Besides, being happy a tweet about skipping school for something so stupid being retweeted and wanting more followers is also asking for it

I know. I'm just excited. I don't want more followers to the point where I'll spam people about it (HEY HALOGAF PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER1!1!1!) or I'll even go for it (Tweet about every trend). I just tweet and if people follow me and enjoy my tweets, that's nice. :)

It's really silly to be excited about something like this, I know, but I'm just easily excited and this is probably (sadly) the highlight of this day. I'm just happy that Microsoft enjoyed my little joke tweet enough to retweet it, and others enjoyed it enough to retweet it and follow me :)

Todays topics of conversation:

-When we will get a mercs playlist
-Why we havent gotten one yet
-When Squad Slayer is coming back to Reach
-When will Halo 3 be consolidated

Tunavi

Banned

never
never
never
never

and if you thought of any other questions feel free to ask and the answer is never.

Tunavi

Banned
Isn't Green Skull that one really big Halo/343 fan that runs/owns ReadyUpLive?

I was a member of ReadyUpLive, but the intrusive ads and the whole donate thing turned me off. I like NeoGAF ads, they're place good, hardly in the way or intrusive.
Greenskull is the pop sensation who is sweeping the nation. Known for his hit song, "less than 343"

Fuchsdh

lolololol he said nothing could ruin his day. that's just ASKING for someone to burn him.
With that attitude you must be a riot in real life.

I really hope the MS announcement beats Sony's on a showmanship level. Apple's keynotes were usually the only ones I didn't cringe at because they were to the point, hit the relevant details and didn't come off as corny or trying too hard.

Tawpgun

I really hope the MS announcement beats Sony's on a showmanship level. Apple's keynotes were usually the only ones I didn't cringe at because they were to the point, hit the relevant details and didn't come off as corny or trying too hard.

Tunavi is such a g IRL he is practically SWARMing with women

"But FFA/Regicide is a Mercs playlist!" - Kevin Franklin
"Oh, you mean for individuals who prefer to not be matched up against a full team. Well, we'd have to retroactively cut all the Throwdown playlists to gain the resources necessary to playtest these dramatically different settings. Maybe Infinity Slayer could be the solution to your problem; it's my favorite playlist!" - Obtuse Kevin Franklin
I thought Reach was Firefight only. - Obtusehands
Shiska's still not answering calls from 343.
This is probably true

don't let the internet fool you, he's actually a nice guy IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom