• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gui_PT

I feel bad for people who are too young to have lived in the time where you'd download naked women pictures into floppy discs and trade them around.

kylej

Banned
going back to 16? fuuuuuuuuck that. the monotony of high school, the awkwardness of puberty, the angst of teenage years, being broke from working shitty jobs and living at home with your mom... I had a nightmare just last night about failing a course in college. Working and living indepenently > school. I would definitely do things differently if I had another go round but I don't miss it

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
70 degrees and sunny for my bday bar outing this Saturday? Yes please. Looks like it's supposed to hit 80 Monday. What a crazy spring for Iowa.

Also, I'd rather go back to 21 than 16. High School sucked.

Now I'm watching other awful Halo raps. Christ.

SXFalt2.jpg

WtNh97jl.jpg

"WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OLIVE OIL AND READYUPLIVE?"

"WHAT'S THAT?"

"ONE'S EXTRA VIRGIN. AND THE OTHER ONE'S A COOKING PRODUCT!"

"DOHOHOHOHOHOHO"

Good lord, just went on ReadyUpLive's forums and it's basically the same age demographic as /r/gaming. The layout is also more behind in the times than HBO. Can't stand the large flashy "super duper awesome" signatures anymore.

Ghazi

Have you guys eve had Pizza Perfect before (Not sure how many there are outside of Tennessee). It's. Fucking. Amazing. I just picked up a Fantasy specialty pizza and a large cheese. Shit's good.

Also, Plywood's post is fact.

And in case you havent noticed HaloGAF we've been fucking up! And stop pregaming with ReadyUpLive. WTF are you thinking!? Would you want HBO to pregame with FUD! NO So Why the fuck do you do it to them!?

DeadNames

Banned
Rocks and trees really do a long way with making forge maps look good.

Hopefully forge in Halo 5 is Halo 4's forge with precision editing, etc but with more features.

Too bad the DMR would ruin that map. It's a pretty big bummer that 343 is accommodating for the DMR instead of nerfing it like the community wants. Oh well! 4 shot BR is okay in my book!

Also, posted?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Eh, I was never a fan of Relic. I think I can count the times I played it back in Halo 2 on both hands. It was not a very good map at all IMO.

But good on them for recreating it.

My wishlist: Sidewinder/Avalanche, Battle/Beaver Creek, Booooooooooaaaaaaaaaarding Action

I'm very mixed on Relic. I've had some really epic/awesome games and then also some insanely frustrating bullshit games. I'd have to lean towards it being better than not if you put a gun to my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom