• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heckfu

Banned
Glad you liked it, Juices and I put our heads together and he found it at a store and got it for you. March Madness is the one thing that brings this community together without argument!

Korosenai

Greenskull is the pop sensation who is sweeping the nation. Known for his hit song, "less than 343"

I just watched that video because of this post.

180px-WHY.jpg

Welcome and congrats again. Figure theres gotta be something on the line in those bracket tourneys, and being able to predict that shit is hard.

DeadNames

Banned
So uh... Speedy judging by your tweets, are you an actor?

I'm gonna learn the beautiful hit "less than 343" and sing and play a beautiful rendition of it and post it here for all you beautiful people.

But then HaloGAF wouldn't have amazing members like Wahrer and Kamikaze. :(

I love you too Tunavi <3, if you really feel that way about me, I'm sorry if I annoy you, PM what you find annoying and I'll try and improve myself

No, no. We haven't achieved greatness yet. I joined my first online community at age 10; my first forums at age 11. The Internet is a realm of genesis and cultivation, waiting for sown seeds to prosper and temper into tongues of lithe and aether. Man may adopt the mantle of technica, but I was thrown into the fire as a mere babe. It seared me... shaped me. A hearth of fervent vex awaits my passage, and the clocks are ticking.

When I turn 18, the cleansing will begin anew.

No, no. We haven't achieved greatness yet. I joined my first online community at age 10; my first forums at age 11. The Internet is a realm of genesis and cultivation, waiting for sown seeds to prosper and temper into tongues of lithe and aether. Man may adopt the mantle of technica, but I was thrown into the fire as a mere babe. It seared me... shaped me. A hearth of fervent vex awaits my passage, and the clocks are ticking.

When I turn 18, the cleansing will begin anew.

From the begining you know the end.

So uh... Speedy judging by your tweets, are you an actor?

I'm gonna learn the beautiful hit "less than 343" and sing and play a beautiful rendition of it and post it here for all you beautiful people.
Not really an actor, but Acting and taking parts in plays is the only extra-curricular activities I take part in. I'd like to do Baseball but I'm awful at it.

I know this was a joke but it surprised me how young blue is - guys posts are pretty good quality.

Thank you, but to be fair, I'm 16. Not really young. I don't think I post much differently than a 16 year old, who has had, or at least, should have, a basic understanding and knowledge of English. I try my best to not make worthless or spammy posts.

Also, why do people think a Halo 4 GOTY Edition is going to be sold? What would they have on it? The game already needs 2 discs to fit in all the content, Halo 4 GoTY would need at least 3 discs for Spartan Ops Season 1.5, Forge Island, and the 3 Map Packs. Plus, to be completely fair, those 3 map packs are a $30 value, not really worth reselling the game at $60 for.

Halo game for this year please be Halo 2 Anniversary (though that would logically be a 2014 release) or a Halo 4:ODST.

I joined my first online community at age 10; my first forums at age 11.

I started using the Internet when I was 9 or 10, just Wikipedia and stuff. Then I started browsing Internet Forums at 10, and joined my first forum when I was 13. I think my first forum was Bungie.net. I waited because I thought the police would come crashing through my door and arrest me for joining a site before I was 13, lol.

Guys, my birthday is on Durango's Eve. At the strike of twelve when I turn legal and the Xbox 420 gets reveled it's probably going to be some eclipse, RPG world-ending shit.

IHaveIce

Banned
Ok going on right now, who is playing Halo?

Damn what a match. Dortmund beats Madrid. God soooo goooood.

3rd beer, my playstyle will be even worse than usual.

DeadNames

Banned
Wait, what exactly will the Nextbox launch with? Another Halo seems VERY unlikely, but Forza seems like a good chance. I don't even know what to say about GoW.

Maybe a new IP that's not Kinect?

Greenskull still exists? I thought he went hiding after the responses he got when he was saying competitive Halo was useless and defended 343's every move? Brave but very stupid man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom