• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purplemage

Neo Member
Tomorrow around 10 est in the am I will be done with my last final and will be online in a celebratory and perhaps silly mood. Hope some of y'all will join me.

Rev up those zima's, it's Friday.

I usually jump on around 11ish, I'm always down. Get juices off Reach for one night (not that I don't love some Reach) and a throwdown team could be possible.

I usually jump on around 11ish, I'm always down. Get juices off Reach for one night (not that I don't love some Reach) and a throwdown team could be possible.

I played throwdown earlier today it was disgusting. Just extraction on that forge space map that is like warlock meets foundation.

Edit: Tits

I played Throwdown for awhile. It was like Haven and then that shitty map, and the gametype extraction I cant stand, its just the worst idea ever. Wheres the classic bombs and flags? And flag settings and flagnum and waypoint indicator and OMG I'm getting pissed off just typing this I just wasnt having fun playing Halo 4.

Haven't tried dubs but then again I've never really liked 1v1 or 2v2 in general. Always been a 4v4 and 5v5 person.

:|

Oh my god haha I really hope you guys are joking right now and don't actually do this on purpose when I'm at school. :p

I'm at BestBuy right now. Gonna try and pick up Halo 2, hope they have it. I think I've seen it here before.

Tawpgun

:|

Oh my god haha I really hope you guys are joking right now and don't actually do this on purpose when I'm at school. :p

I'm at BestBuy right now. Gonna try and pick up Halo 2, hope they have it. I think I've seen it here before.
It's on purpose.

I'm taking personal responsibility to posts tits on every page during school hours tomorrow

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
It's on purpose.

I'm taking personal responsibility to posts tits on every page during school hours tomorrow

Alison-Brie-Mens-Health-0104.jpg

?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Aside from HGS could you guys stop fucking with the HaloGAF PAX form please? Got someone from Australia posing as azoojoo. I get the IP address with each submission so I can narrow down who's fucking around pretty easily.

Purplemage

Neo Member
This is the best page ever lmao But if you guys prefer Infinity (lol) over throwdown I'm fine with it. It's far too serious at times. I personally prefer Rumble pit, even if it is a spawn kill fest on most maps.

DeadNames

Banned
Gross. Girls with abs are nasty.

Sorry I had to get off guys. I have to do a paper, and I said I'd only give myself a certain amount of xbox time...

But I'm still on GAF... Damn. Speaking of my paper, I'm using ODST to provide examples :lol

Tashi

There's nothing wrong with a strong core, but abs...

They're a reminder of my own laziness and just a turn off in general. A tad too manly I suppose.

But still, Tashi's sister could get it anyways.

I actually can't believe I'm reading this. Stay classy

DeadNames

Banned
I actually can't believe I'm reading this. Stay classy

Haha I was kidding man :p

I'm really not like that. Sorry if it came off wrong. Can't tell tone over text, that's why the emoticons are somewhat necessary, but if you use them, you run the risk of being annoying. It's a tough world.

I just looked at her and thought 'Damn, I'm embarrassing'.

Think I'll be exercising tonight.
I'll be on Reach. Juices you fat fuck.

Woops, I'm gonna thrw my hands up and say I had assumed it was some kind of joke. Like that of a ceiling. Apologies.

Fuck if I know what's going on anymore.

Tashi

Haha I was kidding man :p

I'm really not like that. Sorry if it came off wrong. Can't tell tone over text, that's why the emoticons are somewhat necessary, but if you use them, you run the risk of being annoying. It's a tough world.

OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO FUNNY. HOW COULD I NOT THINK YOU WERE KIDDING ABOUT FUCKING MY SISTER?!!?

Use your head bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom