• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wat...

But why??

What in the actual fuck

Solace is my favorite map in Halo 4! I can carry you fuckers.

http://www.bigteambattle.net/ladders/maps_and_gametypes

They always play that shit when scrimming. Also, Wreckage.

Wait, nevermind, something just came up. I'm busy that day. Sorry to let everyone down.

Ghazi

http://www.bigteambattle.net/ladders/maps_and_gametypes

They always play that shit when scrimming. Also, Wreckage.

59Vt6.gif

I like how you misspelled "a part" and actually proved Karl right.

... I'm confused? What point was Karl trying to prove?

and darn it, mistake on my part.

Also, ewww all those maps and gametypes sound horrible. Screw this tournament.

Also, Ozzy Onya A2Z, sorry for the rude/mean reaction me/the rest of HaloGAF are giving this tournament, it's cool you guys are holding this, best of luck, but the settings are, in my opinion, bad. Hopefully you didn't find anything I said rude or offensive. Sorry man. :)

Fotos

... I'm confused? What point was Karl trying to prove?

and darn it, mistake on my part.

Also, ewww all those maps and gametypes sound horrible. Screw this tournament.

Also, Ozzy Onya A2Z, sorry for the rude/mean reaction me/the rest of HaloGAF are giving this tournament, it's cool you guys are holding this, best of luck, but the settings are, in my opinion, bad. Hopefully you didn't find anything I said rude or offensive. Sorry man. :)

In think he meant "We?" as in not you. He's just being a deek.

I have to practice competitive btb on shitty maps all day long for months and if I win I get $125? sign me up!

Perspective man.

125$ is most peoples yearly allowance here.

Also guys...Gamesagers team is going to win because theres not going to be a group of 8 people taking this tournament more serious than them. 8 of us OG HaloGAF might not beat them.

m23

Tournaments are fun.....when they are meant to be for fun. Money makes it too serious for me.

Prizes are cool though.

This shitting on speedy stuff is kind of lame. I mean, I don't agree with his comments in the equal marriage essay thread and he could slow down with the posting but don't be dicks.

I'd like to think this place is nice to newcomers of all kinds. Assholes of the internet is not a good look.

Fotos

This shitting on speedy stuff is kind of lame. I mean, I don't agree with his comments in the equal marriage essay thread and he could slow down with the posting but don't be dicks.

I'd like to think this place is nice to newcomers of all kinds. Assholes of the internet is not a good look.

No worries, I think I have a handle on the HaloGAF tone since returning :)
it's as varied as it's members, oh and now we have uncovered a two class society here; youngins and old creepyGAF ;)

Also just note I have nothing to do with these tournies or settings. I'm just a messenger trying to spread the word. I'm sure BTB.net members/staff read HaloGAF and they can take whatever feedback they like.

Oh... hey man, I'll PM you about that thread, because I don't think you saw my other post in there. It'll hopefully change your mind about my comments there, a lot of people we're confused about my first post and what I mean with it, and I came off in a way I didn't want too.

and it's okay, I don't think (hope?) anyone is serious with the comments they're making about me.

Fotos

Can't even go on the Waypoint Forums anymore because I was banned for my GT. My name used to be DeadHookers77 (I lost a bet)

Oh... hey man, I'll PM you about that thread, because I don't think you saw my other post in there. It'll hopefully change your mind about my comments there, a lot of people we're confused about my first post and what I mean with it, and I came off in a way I didn't want too.

and it's okay, I don't think (hope?) anyone is serious with the comments they're making about me.

Don't PM me. If you're not a homophobe that's good.

Fuchsdh

Too late!

Anyone hoping the suspected Halo announcement is just more postrelease content for Halo 4? Would love some more symmetrical maps, any size would be fine.

IHaveIce

Banned
Perspective man.

125$ is most peoples yearly allowance here.

Also guys...Gamesagers team is going to win because theres not going to be a group of 8 people taking this tournament more serious than them. 8 of us OG HaloGAF might not beat them.

Is there even another squad of BTB playerswho are remotely a challenge to them?

Pulse Ambush+ Gandhi. Maven, Ghostayame and someone I forgot played against them and could only win one game

Can't even go on the Waypoint Forums anymore because I was banned for my GT. My name used to be DeadHookers77 (I lost a bet)

Made me laugh, an old Halo 2/3 mate of mine had "far cough idiot" and would be forced to change his GT almost every month. Suffice to say he'd just have another permutation for the same thing. Classic.

Anyone still playing Reach these days? Dled that shit since my disc drive is brokenz. Might want to play some next week.

Yea Devo I've been getting a party together lately at night 11PMEST+. Been 4-5 people everynight. N I'm running it tonight too msg me on xbl if you want in.

Fotos

Made me laugh, an old Halo 2/3 mate of mine had "far cough idiot" and would be forced to change his GT almost every month. Suffice to say he'd just have another permutation for the same thing. Classic.

After I was told that my name was inappropriate and was forced to change it, I changed it to DeadProstitutes7

Madness

"Once again, you do not speak for me or anyone else. I disagree with you entirely on this. I wanted a class system like what was in Reach because I liked it. Ordinance and Loadouts change the gameplay FINALLY after 10 years of the same crap."

This is from the Waypoint thread. I get we're allowed to have differing opinions but I wonder how many people think like this. 10 years of the same crap? Wanting the game to be like Reach but with more ordnance and loadouts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom