• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveIce

Banned
Such a shame that google picture search ruins the fun pretty easily :(

But she is great, but there are some pictures where she has to much muscles for my taste.

Purplemage

Neo Member
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO FUNNY. HOW COULD I NOT THINK YOU WERE KIDDING ABOUT FUCKING MY SISTER?!!?

Use your head bro.

Only slightly related but I had a friend once ask me since my sister was so hot how did I turn out so...not hot.

It burned a little.

And Juices, I'll probably jump over to Reach by the time you're on.

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Aside from HGS could you guys stop fucking with the HaloGAF PAX form please? Got someone from Australia posing as azoojoo. I get the IP address with each submission so I can narrow down who's fucking around pretty easily.
My game has just begun.
I just looked at her and thought 'Damn, I'm embarrassing'.

Think I'll be exercising tonight.
I'll be on Reach. Juices you fat fuck.

You weight like 15 pounds you fat fuck.

This is the best page ever lmao But if you guys prefer Infinity (lol) over throwdown I'm fine with it. It's far too serious at times. I personally prefer Rumble pit, even if it is a spawn kill fest on most maps.

How can you like Rumble Pit when you're constantly shat on?

Only slightly related but I had a friend once ask me since my sister was so hot how did I turn out so...not hot.

It burned a little.

What the shit Munch
(change your GAF name)
.. all this time and no hookups?

Thanks for the games guys, I'm out now because that lag was fucking awful and I cant be fucked to play anymore. Got an achievement out of it anyway.

Purplemage

Neo Member
How can you like Rumble Pit when you're constantly shat on?

What the shit Munch
(change your GAF name)
.. all this time and no hookups?

Well, my sister is very much in a relationship. And I actually do pretty well most of the time on my own, same as in Reach. I get a little too campy and just keep my k/d good some times but I enjoy vulturing and running away.

I didn't even realize I could change my gaf name lol.

Not sure if anyone on GAF is into this type of stuff, or likes making these, but I tried my hand at making a Video Game character sprite for the first time.

Made this:

I'm gonna try and make a Master Chief next and then a Chao. This is pretty fun.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
So, Palmer's getting her own comic? Maybe she'll finally be likeable. I still expect her to say egghead all the time, though.

Is the Upcoming Halo thing on Tesco legit? I think a port of the original trilogy to the Nextbox would be nice. Maybe even ODST, Reach and 4.

I hope the Xbox reveal is mind-blowing It'll have to be amazing to win over people.

DeadNames

Banned
Not sure if anyone on GAF is into this type of stuff, or likes making these, but I tried my hand at making a Video Game character sprite for the first time.

Made this:

I'm gonna try and make a Master Chief next and then a Chao. This is pretty fun.

That's awesome! Did you play SA2? because I LOVED the chao in that game.

Madness

So, Palmer's getting her own comic? Maybe she'll finally be likeable. I still expect her to say egghead all the time, though.

Is the Upcoming Halo thing on Tesco legit? I think a port of the original trilogy to the Nextbox would be nice. Maybe even ODST, Reach and 4.

I hope the Xbox reveal is mind-blowing It'll have to be amazing to win over people.

I think that's why they're giving her a comic. Can't have your new main character from spartan ops and commander of the Spartans be hated unanimously from the fans.

It'll probably work too, the novel/book readers will probably eat it up and they'll write she's such a hard ass because when she was an ODST some scientist fucked her over and now she hates them etc.

-EDIT-My bad on the BTB.met typo in the uneditable header, should be www.BigTeamBattle.net (BTB.net)
Spring 2013 $1000 Halo 4 Tourney. Winner takes all. Special thanks to Dave Easily.

Official Waypoint Post

Official BigTeamBattle.net Post

1. There will be 8 teams that play in the main money tournament.

2. Teams may gain entry by one of a couple ways.
-Direct invitation by BTBnet to existing and veteran teams that are interested.
-Request entry by signing up in this thread. Your team may be directly approved or asked to play an approved team that may qualify entrants.
-If there are enough teams that want in and there is question as to who should be let in, we'll have a qualification tournament or playoffs the night before. The remaining spots will be filled by the top teams that come out it.

3. Teams may have between 8-12 players on their roster. The prize money will be split by every player listed on your roster if you're the winning team.

To Signup:
1. Create your team in the ladders HERE.
2. Gather your 8-12 players.
3. Post in this thread that you would like to enter and your team name.
4. Staff will contact you about qualifying to enter.

Deadline Schedule: (This may be pushed back 1 week if needed or requested by enough teams.)

May 2 - Teams Finalized and Qualified. Rosters locked.
May 3 - Brackets and Seeds Released
May 3 - Mini Qualification Tourney (If needed)
May 4 - Money Tournament. Single elimination.

Tournament Schedule (Option 1):
4:00 PM CST - Round 1 (Best of 5), Select 1 of 4 matches to be streamed.
5:30 PM CST - Round 2 (Best of 7), Select 1 of 2 matches to be streamed.
7:30 PM CST - Championship Round (Best of 7)

Tournament Schedule (Option 2):
3:00 PM CST - Round 1 (Best of 5), Select 1 of 4 matches to be streamed.
4:30 PM CST - Round 2, Match 1 (Best of 7)
6:30 PM CST - Round 2, Match 2 (Best of 7)
8:30 PM CST - Championship Round (Best of 7)

Ghazi

-EDIT-My bad on the BTB.met typo in the uneditable header, should be www.BigTeamBattle.net (BTB.net)
Spring 2013 $1000 Halo 4 Tourney. Winner takes all. Special thanks to Dave Easily.

Official Waypoint Post

-Request entry by signing up in this thread. Your team may be directly approved or asked to play an approved team that may qualify entrants.
-If there are enough teams that want in and there is question as to who should be let in, we'll have a qualification tournament or playoffs the night before. The remaining spots will be filled by the top teams that come out it.

3. Teams may have between 8-12 players on their roster. The prize money will be split by every player listed on your roster if you're the winning team.

To Signup:

Deadline Schedule: (This may be pushed back 1 week if needed or requested by enough teams.)

HaloGAF unite

Official Waypoint Post

To Signup:

HaloGAF team go? We only have like 8 Halo 4 players anyways, lol.

Come on, EagleBurn, Wahrer, Tunavi, Tashi, Heckfu, KyleJ, Ghazi, and such, let's compete and
get smashed
win and we'll all walk out with $125, lol.

wwm0nkey

I think that's why they're giving her a comic. Can't have your new main character from spartan ops and commander of the Spartans be hated unanimously from the fans.

It'll probably work too, the novel/book readers will probably eat it up and they'll write she's such a hard ass because when she was an ODST some scientist fucked her over and now she hates them etc.

it probably wont

You peeps realize they have their own gametypes right? And that they play on Solace. That, by itself is reason enough to say no.

EDIT: New page. Titties, tits, boobs, bozongas, xxx, hardcore, etc.

9f8xPjS.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom