• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveIce

Banned
in summary:

people who are above marginal ability at halo - no vibe

bks - vibe on

Pretty sure some pros play with vibe on, my biggest argument for vibe is the sensory and to realize as soon as possible you are being shot.

But as I said I have to try no vibe

Blueblur1

I'd wear silk robes for kyle.

Sounds hot.

Anybody else find it fun to read Josh Holmes review movies/games on twitter?

TFTDZiG.png

The funniest part is that he's a failed actor. Seems like something he's still salty over. How ironic.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
The funniest part is that he's a failed actor. Seems like something he's still salty over. How ironic.

Real talk.

I've met you before and you seemed like a nice guy, but posts like this make you sound like a bitter, childish asshole. Just because you're posting a message board, you don't have to be petty and make personal attacks.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I need vibe in Halo. Can't function without it.

Right there with you. Gives me the heads-up when I may not seen an on-screen indicator right away. Not sure I could ever turn it off.

I'm surprised so many people play with inverted controls.

I do. I'm not even sure why. The first Xbox game I played was Halo, so I assume the people I was playing with had it on inverted when it came my turn to play and I just got used to it.

Homeboyd

Real talk.

I've met you before and you seemed like a nice guy, but posts like this make you sound like a bitter, childish asshole. Just because you're posting a message board, you don't have to be petty and make personal attacks.
I can't comment on his acting career, but NBA Street was fucking amazing.

Blueblur1

Real talk.

Maybe it isn't as severe but your co-worker has made it a habit to post "funny" images on his personal twitter account as veiled attempts to belittle part of his audience. So he's no saint.

And that's not an attack. The bio posted on the Xbox press site says he attempted acting and Wikipedia states he filmed a television pilot. The pilot seems to never have aired and actors don't stop acting if they're successful hence my "failed actor" comment. Those are facts combined with the claim that he's immature and possibly upset with acting and actors because he was burned by that industry.

Why did I highlight it? Because it found it extremely ironic that he makes sour twitter posts over that profession yet he can't take it when people have valid complaints about his work. He just turns around and belittles them in the most veiled manner probably to avoid getting in trouble with his superiors.

Real talk.

I love when you transform into a truth-telling, bomb-dropping beast.

magikarp.gif

While you're here, one day you should try getting on XBC with me to play some Halo 1 Hog Wars or something :D

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Maybe it isn't as severe but your co-worker has made it a habit to post "funny" images on his personal twitter account as veiled attempts to belittle part of his audience. So he's no saint.

And that's not an attack. The bio posted on the Xbox press site says he attempted acting and Wikipedia states he filmed a television pilot. The pilot seems to never have aired and actors don't stop acting if they're successful hence my "failed actor" comment. Those are facts combined with the claim that he's immature and possibly upset with acting and actors because he was burned by that industry.

Like talking to a...

Congrats on confirming my earlier assertion based on your apparent lack self-awareness and introspection.

Tawpgun

smh. reading about sofia vergara wearing negligees and silk robes for pajamas to impress her fiance. this dude.

nick-loeb-headshot-casual.jpg

i need to get rich

[stealthbrag]Her son was at a party I was at.[/stealthbrag]

Apparently a lot of the kids at BU thought she was his girlfriend whenever she comes to visit him.

Why did I highlight it? Because it found it extremely ironic that he makes sour twitter posts over that profession yet he can't take it when people have valid complaints about his work. He just turns around and belittles them in the most veiled manner probably to avoid getting in trouble with his superiors.

Seriously? Lol

Fuchsdh

Like talking to a...

Congrats on confirming my earlier assertion based on your apparent lack self-awareness and introspection.

Aww man I had a great Village of the Damned punch line post set up, then you post the brick wall before I get a chance.

Also the line of reasoning that "he isn't acting anymore = failed actor" is terribad logic.

Nebula

Fuck my brother and his shitty mods. He can't get his mod client to work so he uses my computer instead and downloads the client. It came with adware and changed all my browsers search functions, home pages and added unwanted extensions.

What an ass. Spending the next 3 hours scanning my computer, i've removed what I could.

Nope. You're just a dick. Halo 4 is infallible. Spartan Ops revolutionized the industry. "Johnny's Girl" would have been the greatest show to ever hit the airwaves if it had ever aired more than once on late night British TV. Palmer isn't one-dimensional. Halo players need wheelchairs to succeed. "Fans" influenced Halo 4 MP decisions. Custom controls lead to button glitches, not the actions those buttons map to. My grilled sub that I had for lunch wasn't amazingly delicious.

ITT: people take the internet too srs.

BigShow36

Like talking to a...

It's like Blueblur is 343 and you're the hardcore Halo fanbase; they just don't get it, do they? Except now imagine the brick wall also shits, and it's anus is directly pointed at you.

"This thread is a valuable place and should be cherished as a place where valuable discussion is taking place."

Something that people might have said 2 years ago.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Eventually this thread will get locked, and HaloGAF will trickle from thread to thread talking about Halo until it gets locked. Just like the weed threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom