• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booties

Banned
What the hell is this?!

image.php

get shit oooooon

HGS is so exclusive it spells hugs without u.

One of the (silly) reasons customs died down in Reach and Halo 4 is the reduced EXP payouts.

Booties

Banned
i am officially requesting an end to wires. had to move some stuff around today. wires are a nightmare

I have a surround sound system, xbox, ps3, tv, modem, router, & a PC all plugged into a giant power strip behind my entertainment center. So don't ever let go of a wire's end in that.

kylej

Banned
I have cable ties. they're still ugly and shitty. can swap a man's heart out but can't give me a wireless powered roku. dumb

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
get some zipties.

I just got some velcro zip tie things today. They're better than regular zip ties because you can adjust it over time. Really nice.

They also have cable concealers where you can run your wires (hanging tv to where your gear is) and then paint over it with the wall color and shit. Something worth looking into.

you mean to the transmitter/receiver?

It had a power cord that went to the transmitter receiver piece. It had a cord that had to of course go from the transmitter receiver piece to the Xbox, then if you wanted to speak on Live you had to connect the puck. The only part that was wireless was the actual headphone.

They've gotten better versions now but its still terrible and if you want a quality wireless headset you have to chalk up 2 hundy plus.

Also OK so we've made this switch over to digital, theres not really analog anymore, I get my TV mounted up I got my entertainment console mounted up but behind there is a whole box for me to place cords and hide them but a power cord has to come down and plug into my outlet (I think I can perma do that behind the wall but I'm no damn electrician, I'll probably die doing it) and even though I have a HDMI 4 to 1 splitter I have to have 1 going into my CapCard or Computer and 1 from my Computer going into my TV so I can load up my second computer screen onto my large TV. This means three wires have to hang from out the console. However HDMI is all digital so WHY havnt they made cheap wireless HDMI transmitter signal boxes so I can toss the boxes behind my shelf and behind my computer and not have dangling shitty wires? WHY? Fuck technology, go FASTER!

Booshka

It had a power cord that went to the transmitter receiver piece. It had a cord that had to of course go from the transmitter receiver piece to the Xbox, then if you wanted to speak on Live you had to connect the puck. The only part that was wireless was the actual headphone.

They've gotten better versions now but its still terrible and if you want a quality wireless headset you have to chalk up 2 hundy plus.

oxymoron

Booties

Banned

That's what I have right now and it's not bad. They can't use bluetooth because the xbox doesnt support it. If that's anyone's fault it's microsofts. You can get a bluetooth adapter now, but not upon release. they look annoying though. The other wire is for power which is necessary, and the third is the fiber optic. out of all my stuff it's the least annoying.

Ghazi

lol skrubs, I have two wired fightpads, X360 Controllers, and headsets along with the power and HDMI cables for my PS3, (Composite) PS2, 360, & a 7.1 surround setup and a George Foreman grill running behind my TV. Plus my desktop and my Organ right next to it, I have a ton of these that tie all the cords and are color coded to each thing the cords run to.

#CableManagement.

Duji

How long have you been a member of NeoGAF? How long have you lurked?
I've been on HaloGAF for 5 years. I've lurked for Zero years.

How old are you? What country or state are you posting from? (Optional)
I'm 28 which makes me the oldest poster on HaloGAF. I'm posting from Buffalo the worst city in America. We got chicken wings!

How long have you been a Halo fan? Have you played all the games?
I've been a fan since Halo 2 and then I stopped being a fan during Halo 3 then I was a fan again during Reach and I'm not a fan of Halo 4. Also books, figures and novels and Halo movies and the whole Halo universe and canon are all pretty dumb and nerdy, still trying to figure out what a Halo is.

What mode do you spend most of your time in?
I mostly browse Reach pics of Kat's booty.

What is your favorite playlist?
Squad Slayer - bring it back!

Help us get to know you better. (Optional)
I'll take my shirt off on stream for 100 Twitch tokens, pants are 500.

You look a lot younger than 28 to me. Dang

You look a lot younger than 28 to me. Dang

Yea thats because by the time I'm rich I still want to look pretty nice so I can bang trophy wives on my yacht.

So this is my setup. I've mounted two tunnels from behind the TV to behind that shelf where there is a space compartment. So the wires from the TV hanging through the shelf are behind wall now. They all go into the compartment there is a power strip behind it and all the power from the DVD/Cable Box/Controller Charger connect to it and the power strips cable comes down into the outlet on the left. Not sure how to solve that.

The HDMI all goes into a single HDMI box and sent to the cap card. No idea how I'd get rid of that so it just hangssss and the Computer goes and hangs into that space and through the wall to the TV.

Its insane. More stuff needs to be wireless.

Astro A50 is legit. I've tried it a few times now and it's really sick.

I have the stupid wireless amp from Astro when I bought my A40s thought it made them more wireless and it turns out it really doesnt much. I need the A50s I guess, but damn it seems like a waste of cash.

heckfu

Banned
quote this post and reply if you're in the US and want a copy of injustice for 360. game is dumb. i'll pick someone at random.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Yea thats because by the time I'm rich I still want to look pretty nice so I can bang trophy wives on my yacht.

So this is my setup. I've mounted two tunnels from behind the TV to behind that shelf where there is a space compartment. So the wires from the TV hanging through the shelf are behind wall now. They all go into the compartment there is a power strip behind it and all the power from the DVD/Cable Box/Controller Charger connect to it and the power strips cable comes down into the outlet on the left. Not sure how to solve that.

The HDMI all goes into a single HDMI box and sent to the cap card. No idea how I'd get rid of that so it just hangssss and the Computer goes and hangs into that space and through the wall to the TV.

Its insane. More stuff needs to be wireless.

I have the stupid wireless amp from Astro when I bought my A40s thought it made them more wireless and it turns out it really doesnt much. I need the A50s I guess, but damn it seems like a waste of cash.

Where does the controller mic connect to with the wireless mixamp?

Why is it that no matter how well I do in a match, my csr still doesn't increase?

Which playlist? Some are individually ranked and others are team based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom