• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylej

Banned
i am still genuinely bewildered at the sudds' hairline. 16 years old and they're practically cue balls. unbelievable

Overdoziz

Banned
going in

ibgBmYpufImKY5.gif
ibgBmYpufImKY5.gif
ibgBmYpufImKY5.gif

kylej

Banned
please if there is a jesus and you can read this post, make papa sudd break in and lay the beat down on these two live on stream

i am still genuinely bewildered at the sudds' hairline. 16 years old and they're practically cue balls. unbelievable

I've got shitty genetics and even I'm inclined to agree. It's like they couldn't dong so the halo gods are making them age to death early.

So my dad let me have my first few sips of a Monster Energy Drink today.

It was pretty weird, has a funky taste. Do people really buy these to drink while playing CoD and Halo? Seems weird.

Mix

He's either the best troll ever or is really still 10 years old. Speedy, I don't mind you at all, I'd love to play some halo with you, but you can't post stuff like that here man. We'll tear you up

What lol? You have to be 16 to buy a Monster Drink in stores, so I never had the chance before. And I haven't bothered buying or trying one yet. My Dad offered me some today while we were mowing the lawn.

I'm sure my Dad wouldn't even care if I had drinked some when I was 14. Just stores wouldn't let me.

Oh yeah, also done mowing the lawn and just ate. Anyone playing Halo tonight?

EDIT: Wait. Just for me to know something. Is drinking Coffee/Tea morally frowned upon anywhere else, or just where I live?

So my Mom let me have my first Dorito today. My teeth have just barely come in so I am finally able to chew harder foods. Do gamers really eat these while playing CoD or Halo?

heckfu

Banned
What lol? You have to be 16 to buy a Monster Drink in stores, so I never had the chance before. And I haven't bothered buying or trying one yet. My Dad offered me some today while we were mowing the lawn.

I'm sure my Dad wouldn't even care if I had drinked some when I was 14. Just stores wouldn't let me.

Oh yeah, also done mowing the lawn and just ate. Anyone playing Halo tonight?

EDIT: Wait. Just for me to know something. Is drinking Coffee/Tea morally frowned upon anywhere else, or just where I live?

I mean caffeine is a no-no by all Mormon standard. You should probably know that.

Speedy you should join the HaloGAF Secret Facebook group

You mean the one that 80 gaffers are already a member of?

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
So my Mom let me have my first Dorito today. My teeth have just barely come in so I am finally able to chew harder foods. Do gamers really eat these while playing CoD or Halo?

Wait. Just for me to know something. Is drinking powered milk morally frowned upon anywhere else, or just where I live?

Drinking tea is like a staple diet for any Irishman.

Why couldn't that girl with the BR tattoo pretend to rap? Would make the gifs better at least.

malfcn

quote this post and reply if you're in the US and want a copy of injustice for 360. game is dumb. i'll pick someone at random.

I will throw my name in the hat. Been out of fighting games for over a year though.

What the fuck is going on with the Sudds? Rapping?

I grew up Mormon and everyone I knew seemed to love Coke or Pepsi products. It really is just coffee and tea that they stay away from.

Yeah, no one here seems to have a problem with Coke or Pepsi, just Tea and Coffee.

I still drink Coffee though, never giving it up.

Also, sure Juices, I'm down for Reach in a few. Just got to get this dumb essay out of the way first.

Oh and:

quote this post and reply if you're in the US and want a copy of injustice for 360. game is dumb. i'll pick someone at random.

Gonna just try my luck and see if I win, would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom