• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mix

What lol? You have to be 16 to buy a Monster Drink in stores, so I never had the chance before. And I haven't bothered buying or trying one yet. My Dad offered me some today while we were mowing the lawn.

I'm sure my Dad wouldn't even care if I had drinked some when I was 14. Just stores wouldn't let me.

Oh yeah, also done mowing the lawn and just ate. Anyone playing Halo tonight?

EDIT: Wait. Just for me to know something. Is drinking Coffee/Tea morally frowned upon anywhere else, or just where I live?
Holy shit bro. No no and more no

Fracas and Kittens recommended Blood Dragon to me so I tried out the demo real quick like. Not really a fan. The jokes were funny, but the visuals kind of hurt my eyes(could be blamed on it being really late and I'm tired), and the gameplay wasn't really all that great. I doubt I'll buy it.

He seems upset

S7NvKaY.png

quote this post and reply if you're in the US and want a copy of injustice for 360. game is dumb. i'll pick someone at random.

Illinois here. I'll try my hand.

You must really hate it, though. I thought the gameplay showcases I saw were kind of cool and enjoyed the last Mortal Kombat title.

heckfu

Banned
Hey folks, Unknown wins the drawing! Send me your info and I'll get it out later this week.

I'll be sending out other games this week like Dishonored and others.

Ghazi

Hey folks, Unknown wins the drawing! Send me your info and I'll get it out later this week.

I'll be sending out other games this week like Dishonored and others.

heckfu hates me.

Thanks for giving it away anyway

Edit: Unknown, 1v1 in it when I get the game. Plz

Just where you live. I think Mormons have a rule against caffeine.

Not explicitly against caffeine, just tea and coffee. Though many extend it to anything with a good amount of caffeine in general on the principal that it tends to be more addictive and has some withdrawal associated with it.

Not a big fan of soda / energy drinks in general, but if I do, I'll take these two for each category.

Speedy, you said you were from Provo? Had no idea there was a legal age for energy drinks. lol.

EDIT: wow, that was a much bigger image than I thought. Quotified.

I wonder if we will getting something else like Forward Unto Dawn in the future.. as far as I know the series was successful, so hopefully we can see something formulate with a higher budget.

But more importantly, I wonder what the Halo game this fall will be.. Im gonna go with a big Halo 4 MP expansion + a standalone SP experience, all of which can be visually enhanced by the Next Box..time will tell though.

Stream for three hours, the second I go out in gravity zealot my controller dies and soft kill gets me.

Literally have the worst luck ever. Like I just get shit on all day from random places.

Mix

Okay, I haven't been on Waypoint since pre-Halo 4 launch. How do you download something from someone's fileshare? This website is such a cluster fuck

IHaveIce

Banned
The Guardian remake? There is a test version in my fileshare called Paladin. Im slowly working on the updated version of it though.
GT is your username? I really have to find a great Guardian remake.

YOur map looks good, it really does remind me of one of the FFA forge maps though, was that yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom