• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vaguely remember seeing a post on here mocking someone who put his clan experience on his CV or something.

"I was the leader of clan xyz and managed when we went on raids, blah blah blah" - it was terrible.

tumblr_inline_mly28jfmeS1qz4rgp.gif

Ramirez

I vaguely remember seeing a post on here mocking someone who put his clan experience on his CV or something.

"I was the leader of clan xyz and managed when we went on raids, blah blah blah" - it was terrible.

Please don't make fun of Metroidvania, hasn't Fyre violated him enough?

kylej

Banned
the one thing I will say is the Sudd Brothers have a remarkable ability to shake off shit talk. they don't seem to remotely care about what others think of them which is a very good trait to have.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
the one thing I will say is the Sudd Brothers have a remarkable ability to shake off shit talk. they don't seem to remotely care about what others think of them which is a very good trait to have.

Their armor has had many years to level up.

I'm the one who took the frankie/suddoth picture and posted it here in the first place, shithead!
First of all, that's Mister Shithead to you.

Secondly, your camera either sucks or has become self-aware and preserved it's own life by taking those blurry photos.

The Sudds and I put about $32,000 USD into an R&D team that built us anti-salt shielding capable of withstanding up to 343 kilodongs.

heckfu

Banned
So FC3: Blood Dragon looks amazing. I know it's just a spiritual successor of sorts, but I refused to play FC3 because, well, jungle games/levels make me nervous as shit (lookin at you Goldeneye 64 for causing all this) so I may pick this up. Anyone here have it/recommend it?

So FC3: Blood Dragon looks amazing. I know it's just a spiritual successor of sorts, but I refused to play FC3 because, well, jungle games/levels make me nervous as shit (lookin at you Goldeneye 64 for causing all this) so I may pick this up. Anyone here have it/recommend it?

It's everything I've ever wanted out of a sci-fi FPS. It and the Metroid Nintendoland game need to have an arena shooter baby. I'd buy millions.

G17

Since today's update, Infinity Slayer is much better. So happy that forge maps are appearing more frequently.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State

It's basically exactly FC3 with a new aesthetic piled on. All the systems and mechanics more or less work the same. Cool vibe, cool music. It's not terribly long though.

I'd recommend it so far, but I'd also recommend Far Cry 3.

It's basically Far Cry 3 re-skinned + dragons which shoot laser beams out of their eyes.

So yes I would recommend it.

Tunavi

Banned
The verdict from the OT is short game but very sweet.

Rev3rb

Recently picked it up and it's awesome.

Gameplay is pretty much a copy and paste of Far Cry 3 (with some extra flair), but that's not a bad thing.

I probably would have picked up the game simply for the soundtrack alone.

Anybody on Halo gaf watch Justified? I'm watching now and almost done with S2. Great show.

And I'll probably be able to play 3/R/4 or whatever Gaf wants to play tonight if we get a party going.

Anybody on Halo gaf watch Justified? I'm watching now and almost done with S2. Great show.

And I'll probably be able to play 3/R/4 or whatever Gaf wants to play tonight if we get a party going.
Justified is an insanely good show. The dialog is some of the best I've heard uttered on television, and the casting and chemistry between the actors is beyond top notch. Anyone who likes crime drama needs to get on this asap. It's streaming on Amazon, correct?

Guys. Random question but someone solve this for me.

|7x - 3x| = 23

I think my answer, 5.33, is wrong.

Don't worry, this is a review not a test. I'm not cheating. :)

Also, if my phone service didn't suck I'd show you pictures of the Superintendent (from Halo 3:ODST) stickers I made in my advance graphics class. Most of my projects there are Halo related, heh...

Edit: Is the answer X = 10, and X = -16/3?

Think that's right. Honestly I don't remember this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom