• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justified is an insanely good show. The dialog is some of the best I've heard uttered on television, and the casting and chemistry between the actors is beyond top notch. Anyone who likes crime drama needs to get on this asap. It's streaming on Amazon, correct?

Yup it's on Amazon instant, it's how I'm watching it.

Mix

Guys. Random question but someone solve this for me.

|7x - 3x| = 23

I think my answer, 5.33, is wrong.

Don't, this is a review not a test. I'm not cheating. :)

Also, if my phone service didn't suck I'd show you pictures of the Superintendent (from Halo 3:ODST) stickers I made in my advance graphics class. Most of my projects there are Halo related, heh...
The hell do you think this is? An Internet forum? Why should we do your homework!?
<3

|7x - 3x| = 23

Don't, this is a review not a test. I'm not cheating. :)

Also, if my phone service didn't suck I'd show you pictures of the Superintendent (from Halo 3:ODST) stickers I made in my advance graphics class. Most of my projects there are Halo related, heh...

5.75?
40.25 - 17.25 = 23

I just thought of something amazing. What if bots were available in multi, but doubled as mecha-mooks under control of the Monitors in Forge? Players would still have normal stats, but Monitors would be treated more like users out of an RTS - they could use the right trigger to tell bots where to move/attack, hover/hit X on them to specify their weapons, difficulty and play style, etc.

Just imagine how ridiculously awesome an Invasion-styled gametype would be where up to 8 teams have to team up to overthrow a given Monitor overlord? Or even a team-vs-team game with one Monitor juggernaut per team.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
What do you guys think is HaloGAF's secret to being the best community on GAF? I think it's that we have a good mixture of old school, middle school and then the rest.

What do you guys think is HaloGAF's secret to being the best community on GAF? I think it's that we have a good mixture of old school, middle school and then the rest.
When was this award given out, and why wasn't I invited? (I live in Evilore hometown, ffs) A man doesn't have a black suit in the closet for nothing, people!

|7x - 3x| = 23

Don't worry, this is a review not a test. I'm not cheating. :)

Edit: Is the answer X = 10, and X = -16/3?

Think that's right. Honestly I don't remember this.

First tell me why there's a law against you not drinking milk.

Also, why you thought there was one against you buying/drinking shitty tasting Monsters.

wwm0nkey

I'd be fine with this if DICE wasn't owned by EA. You know that game is going to be rushed out the door.

They will probably be expanding teams for the Star Wars games for each dev house, I don't think it will be rushed out in a year and Frostbite 3 is looking like a great and easy toolkit to use judging from how many places at EA are using it now.

IHaveIce

Banned
I still can't believe that they want to boost the automatic weapons, did they play any FFA list? On most maps everyone uses a dumb AR and you getm elted from everywhere.

Ghazi

20 years from now Speedy will be telling us how his father let him grow his first chest hair. That's why HaloGAF is awesome.

I really think the first one is a given and KOTOR 3 is a possibility. Republic Commando would be too awesome so it wont happen :(

tOR is going to be around forever and Bioware will be working on that and Mass Effect 4 and Dragon Age 3 I doubt KotOR 3 has any chance for the next 5 years.

wwm0nkey

I think its another of the regional Bioware divisions. But with ME3 I seem to remember multiple studios had a hand in it so I don't think it means much. Frostbite 2 is the biggest change.

Oh well I am sure at some point it will happen. Battlefront 3 has me more hyped though.

Man Battlefront, Battlefield, Destiny, Respawns game, Call of Duty and Halo......all major FPS devs are going to have to step up their game and do something different from eachother to get noticed.
(no more copying hopefully)

BigShow36

This is the only place where I post, so I think the answer is pretty self-evident.

gAg CruSh3r

It's very nice that 343i is getting all the things fixed. The sad thing is that it took a while to get the ball rolling. I hope people will see that they fixed a lot of stuff and come back.

wwm0nkey

There's an opening for fair, balanced, arena shooter that someone should fill.

In a perfect world

CoD: Arcade Shooter
Halo: Arena Shooter
Both BF series: Big Team shooter
Rainbow Six: Slow Tactical Shooter

They all have a purpose to be on the market and are distinctly different.

Seems like Respawn is going for a Cod/BF/ChromeHounds thing which is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom