• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeNy

Neo Member
Can someone explain the sudds hate? Are they just IdrA style jackasses or something?

^That map looks sweet.
Edit: Waypoint in my phone is a more enjoyable and user-friendly experience by far.

That's because Halo 4 Stats app on Waypoint is for SmartGlass, so yeah, it's mobile first, and a nice experience.

Don't you have a hilarious photo with the Sudds? Someone post that

s6bi3.jpg

That's because Halo 4 Stats app on Waypoint is for SmartGlass, so yeah, it's mobile first, and a nice experience.

Are you high? It's one of the most non-responsive, slowest running, worthless SmartGlass Apps available. It's literally a tunnel to the mobile version of Waypoint, except it runs about 20x slower.

Mix

Because everyone in their life should taste the sweetness of a perfectly symmetrical moment of unbroken perfection.
lol I remember seeing these guys there last year, absolutely pathetic kids. They are so goddam annoying. Thought I'd be nice and have a conversation with them but Jesus fucking Christ was that a mistake.

Also, is there anybody from HaloGAF/HGS going to to RTX this year? I'd love to meet some of y'all. Maybe this time I won't be too shy to talk to Tunavi

G17

Is it just me or do the CSR leaderboards no longer appear in the war games matchmaking section of Waypoint? It was a great feature, wonder why it's removed.

Ghazi

Kyle, can I take you up on that room offer? I don't want to live in the same city as these two.

I swear, if I ever meet them I'm going to troll the hell out of them. Maybe a picture or two also.

Hey they clearly didn't have any luck in the gene department, leave them alone!
$20 says that their parents were related in some way or another, even if they didn't/don't know it.

Ramirez

We are Simple Clan, looking for fun and Active member to join our ranks. We do not posses any extraordinary rules to prevent you from having Fun, but we do believe one must have an Elite Model as their Primary form (after all we are Elites =)). There are Exeptions to this one rule.. other rules are simple.

Stupid little boy, HGS isn't even our final form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom