• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's about you leave posters choose whether or not they want their pic posted on the thread? You know his real name and where he lives. Why not post everything you know about him?

He posted that image in a older OT. Get over yourself you don't have to be the defense force for everything.

Halo Fatigue is a myth. Look at the numbers 343 is always posting and sales on this game.

People quit because its not a great game. Its not a good Halo at all. N they are fixing and updating the wrong things and when they do do updates, a lot of times they are messed up...Theres a ton more reasons to but this is the simple facts.

I really hope they go back to Halo basics and create some strict guidelines to what Halo is. I also hope they get a bigger sustain team and I get some part in it. Otherwise stuff wont get fixed. Basically Reach and Halo 4 is proof this isnt what Halo fans want. Unless they 180 things are not going to get better. They just arent.

Lol. Just apply man.

u4iX

S7LwOtJ.gif

Stalker man, you were the one making a big deal about "bullying" speedy and now your doing this and acting as if its all good.

Just edit out the photo.

The picture was not posted with malicious intent. I seem to remember I was one of the posters that didn't have a problem with A ZooJoo. I liked the guy he is on my XBL friend list. It was a response to the question. Hydra put his own meaning behind it.

The picture was not posted with malicious intent. I seem to remember I was one of the posters that didn't have a problem with A ZooJoo. I liked the guy he is on my XBL friend list.

None of this makes what you done did any better.

Your intent was clear. You were answering the question in the most literal way you knew how. You noted he posted the picture in a previous thread and not you. What has changed since then?

I said it is bad form. I wish it didn't need to be spoonfed as to why that is.

None of this makes what you done did any better.

Your intent was clear. You were answering the question in the most literal way you knew how. You noted he posted the picture in a previous thread and not you. What has changed since then?

I actually don't give a shit about this. You have a problem with me posting a picture that he posted? I'll edit the picture out.

Like I said no malicious intent.

But you're dismissing them all. You haven't played them and you're telling me 343 can't win. Discussion over. There is literally nothing they can do. You don't like Halo 4 and care not for what 343 is trying to do. Mistakes can be learned prior to Halo 5.

I have played them all, I checked them out when the forge playlist and FFA playlist where out.

You keep missing my point, they might be better than the default maps, but I really don't want 343 to get complacent and think relying on Forge is the way to go.

Yeah sure they are better than the disk maps but who cares, its still not good for the game either way.

Maybe I am being a bit ott, some of the forge maps are great, I just dont fancy 90% of the maps in the game being forge maps which is what happened with Reach.

I have played them all, I checked them out when the forge playlist and FFA playlist where out.

You keep missing my point, they might be better than the default maps, but I really don't want 343 to get complacent and think relying on Forge is the way to go.

Yeah sure they are better than the disk maps but who cares, its still not good for the game either way.

The second part of that post you quoted pretty much nails your point.

The second part of that post you quoted pretty much nails your point.

No it doesn't, the second part of your post is:

You don't like Halo 4 and care not for what 343 is trying to do. Mistakes can be learned prior to Halo 5.

First off I think I said on here a few times that I think its impressive that 343 have been sustaining the game to the point there has been fresh content to check out every Monday.

My argument really boils down the the fact I don't want the game to be 90% forge maps which is what happened to Reach, I also don't want 343 making the same mistake next time. (They have already made the mistake with Reach, so at this point if they repeat the mistake with Halo 4 its less of a mistake and more of a way of operating). If they repeat the mistake with Halo 5 then that really sucks.

Dont get me wrong, some of the forge maps in Halo 4 are great, and in Halo 3 I loved most of the MLG forge stuff, there is a fine line between putting in the best of the best and over saturating matchmaking with forge maps.

Obscured

I'm just glad to see we've moved past hyperbole and can have a well reasoned discourse about everything.

I thought forge wasn't grey anymore. Any opinions on the new maps they've added aside from there existence? I keep getting caught up in Mass Effect MP, so haven't jumped on halo in a bit. I hadn't heard that team was working on the next game, that is encouraging.

I got the impression people were actually looking forward to seeing some diversity for all the game-types and that was why they decided to let forge break out of a single playlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom