• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overdoziz

Banned
I thought Gandhi and that other dude were pissed at whoever set up AGL. Why are they commentating again?
Also, are there pros or is this one of those shitty amateur AGL tourneys again?

IHaveIce

Banned
I thought Gandhi and that other dude were pissed at whoever set up AGL. Why are they commentating again?
They made up and found a solution.

Mostly amateurs but also team misfits which is Ninja, Snip3down, Proverb and APG

TheOddOne

Still nice to see them doing this:

BJ-8DVgCQAErsbQ.jpg

CyReN

Cleared up something a few weeks back, they are casting again.

This event does have a couple pro teams there but is smaller scale. Here's the rosters.

Are they choosing loadouts or are they custom?

Choosing.

----
stream http://www.twitch.tv/arenagamingleague

kylej

Banned
warm breeze with thunderstorms on the horizon. relaxing weekend afternoon. might play more Halo 4 or Reach sometime this afternoon if people are around, if not I'm going to try to pick AC3 back up

Striker

They have made Objective 6v6 instead.
I did get to play one of the new Forge maps, and it had terrible spawns and framerate. It's awful.

We also tried going into CTF to see what pops up. In three tries, Settler showed up four times (once as Infinity), Relay showed up three times (twice as Infinity), and we had other selections like Abandon, Abandon Infinity, and Solace Infinity. Somehow it is worse than what it was at launch.

Mix

Someone should come play Halo 4 with me

While I'm at it, I forgot to post a little mini-review for The Great Gatsby. I'm not gong to spoiler tag it since the book is 70+ years old.
The movie wasn't half bad. It was enjoyable, besides the little things they changed or that I don't remember and overall I had a blast watching it (which surprised me since I didn't like the book). It was a little too flashy for me, understanding however that it was meant to symbolize the way Gatsby did things for Daisy, but I feel like it could have done without some of the flair. There were moments when I couldn't help but feel like I was watching a movie and the cause of this was the fact that damn near every scene used greenscreen effects and they were never in a real place. Once again, I understand given the nature of the story, but it took away from the expierence.
7/10

Fuchsdh

Someone should come play Halo 4 with me

While I'm at it, I forgot to post a little mini-review for The Great Gatsby. I'm not gong to spoiler tag it since the book is 70+ years old.
The movie wasn't half bad. It was enjoyable, besides the little things they changed or that I don't remember and overall I had a blast watching it (which surprised me since I didn't like the book). It was a little too flashy for me, understanding however that it was meant to symbolize the way Gatsby did things for Daisy, but I feel like it could have done without some of the flair. There were moments when I couldn't help but feel like I was watching a movie and the cause of this was the fact that damn near every scene used greenscreen effects and they were never in a real place. Once again, I understand given the nature of the story, but it took away from the expierence.
7/10

GT Pixelfox

Just killing a dragon in Skyrim then I can get on.

(God the end of this game was anticlimactic.)

Edit: damn double posts, I always forget no one posts on weekends :p )

Gif replies in good taste are the only good kind.

Dog shitting = Nope.
Hawt chicks = YES.
Sarcastic replies to French people = YES.
Bugs Bunny = YES.
Cryptic shit that you think makes you look cool = Nope.
Sai-dancing = YES.
Cat with glasses = YES.

Etiquette, how it work. I blame the parents.

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

Scrub.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
warm breeze with thunderstorms on the horizon. relaxing weekend afternoon. might play more Halo 4 or Reach sometime this afternoon if people are around, if not I'm going to try to pick AC3 back up

You have fun on H4 at all last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom