• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BR that wasn't hitscan. The BR that had spread. The awful netcode. Yea it was ehh a decent time passer during it's time, but looking back it was nothing compared to Halo 2's BTB. Not saying Reach or Halo 4 BTB is any better, but I'm not sure how people can say that Halo 3's BTB was "great" or "amazing" in 2013.

Fixed and agreed.

You said it yourself, "it was fun during it's time." That's what matters. I wouldn't dare play Goldeneye now for anything other than nostalgia, but was fun during it's time. Halo Reach BTB was "meh" in it's time, and Halo 4's BTB just isn't fun without objectives.

Coming off 6 years of Halo 1/2 BTB? No. It was never amazing.. It was just a decent way to sandbag and pass the time for a few months.

Fixed and agreed.

Coming off 6 years of Halo 1/2 BTB? No. It was never amazing.. It was just a decent way to sandbag and pass the time for a few months.

I'd say it was way more than just a time passer. I thought H3 BTB had some of the best BTB maps of the series (that is including the DLC maps) and it was a ton of fun overall. But, like Poker Face said, to each his own I suppose.

Sai-kun

Banned
youre usually down get it

T2axwCd.gif

Ghazi

Holy shit, I swear I just walked by one of the Sudds at Best Buy. Like, he looked just like Sudd 1, I checked their twitters to figure out which one he looked like and Sudd 1 was complaining about having to go to work today.

Quick, what should I do?

Ghazi

Wow, it is really him. The picture I found of him matches the guy exactly.

looool some old lady is annoying the shit out of him at the computer section.

Sai-kun

Banned
Holy shit, I swear I just walked by one of the Sudds at Best Buy. Like, he looked just like Sudd 1, I checked their twitters to figure out which one he looked like and Sudd 1 was complaining about having to go to work today.

Quick, what should I do?

hit on him relentlessly

or ask him to twerk for you

or both

Ghazi

"fan", fuck he sold me out Ramirez help.

I think that's the other one, Elzar.

Imma be on Halo tonight and I'll describe the whole thing, so do you guys have a group going on any game tonight?

Lol Gui responded to his tweet

Talents

Banned
"fan", fuck he's outed me Ramirez help.

I think that's the other one, Elzar.

Imma be on Halo tonight and I'll describe the whole thing, so do you guys have a group going on any game tonight?

Lol Gui responded to his tweet

Did you get his autograph? Sell that on eBay.

I seen Star Trek Into Darkness today. Its much better than the first and also much better than Iron Man 3. Best movie of the year so far. I recommend it, I'm struggling to pick a fault with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom