• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadNames

Banned
Also, does any 3DS Gaffer have Pokemon Black/White 2? I gotta trade some of my Pokemon for them to evolve, and was wondering if anyone would be willing to set up a trade.

Also, does any 3DS Gaffer have Pokemon Black/White 2? I gotta trade some of my Pokemon for them to evolve, and was wondering if anyone would be willing to set up a trade.

Well chyea. I have HeartGold and Black 2. And I will be getting X or Y. I definitely have some that I need to evolve as well but I'm not really sure how the Wifi trading works. I haven't ever looked into it, though.

EDIT: I just got on Halo 4 if anybody wants to play. XBL: FUBAR McDangles

I just realized 343 made the respawn beeps veryy low, practically nonexistent. A familiar sound of Halo that is probably another reason why people consider this "less Halo" subconsciously.

Halo 1
Halo 2
Halo 3
ODST
Reach
Halo 4

Reach doesn't have the final beep as soon as you respawn just like Halo 4, except H4's beeps are barely noticeable.

I just realized 343 made the respawn beeps veryy low, practically nonexistent. A familiar sound of Halo that is probably another reason why people consider this "less Halo" subconsciously.

Halo 1
Halo 2
Halo 3
ODST
Reach
Halo 4

Reach doesn't have the final beep as soon as you respawn just like Halo 4, except H4's beeps are barely noticeable.

I never noticed this until now but it doesn't sound right now that I think about it.

ExWife and Daed and co, my mic is acting up. I can hear y'all crystal clear through y headset but cant talk apparently.

I'm charging my wireless right now i should be able to talk in a game or two. Sorry.

DeadNames

Banned
For those of you who are interested, check out Starbound.. It's basically Terraria in space. There are many different races you can play as, each with it's own special armor. The game is up for preorder... Let me just say, the soundtrack is heavenly. Hymn to the Stars is a glorious piece.

RIP E Dorian theme.

Edit: I should also mention each race has it's own respective culture:

The Glitch: Robots who were built long ago. They are not aware they are robots. Glitch who become self aware are ostracized. Based on medieval culture
Floran: Savage plant-like beings who ravage any cultures they come across. Very primitive and savage.
Novakids: Ancient beings with short attention spans. They are gaseous beings with a "brand" keeping them in place. The brand is posted on the face, see my avatar.
Humans: Humans.
Hylotl: Lizard/fish people. Not much is known, other than they're based off of feudal Japanese culture.
Apex: Ape people. Chose cognitive prowess over physical prowess. "Devolved". They live under a totalitarian ruler.
Avians: Bird people. They are very devout to their god, Kleux. They are based off of Ancient Aztec culture.

HTupolev

Been in the library all night, guy near me wont stop coughing, he's been coughing for three fucking hours it's driving me crazy OMG.
Sounds like a subtle allegory for something...

0754FUU.png

You didn't enjoy that last game's lag?

No, I did. It could have been better though. Imagine just not being able to connect at all? How glorious would that be. That's why I want Dedicated Servers. Imagine it. Halo 5 servers crashing and not being able to play at all. It's beautiful :')

Booshka

No one has any idea what Legendary Slayer is.

I'm already over being excited for more details on Legendary Slayer, all of my hype is now on Mythic Slayer. Can't wait for the bulletin that will sort of announce it with no details or timetable for release.

Get Hyped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom