• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madness

I wish I had a heap bro lol

Have you tried Propecia yet? Or minoxidil? If it really bothers you, hair transplant is an option. I had a cousin who had a receding hairline. Went to India for a few days, got it done there for a fraction of the price that it would be here, now he has hair like he did in his teens. But it's not an option for all. He might need to do it again, if the hair keep receding and he can't really shaved his head anymore or you see the scar lines etc.

Have you tried Propecia yet? Or minoxidil? If it really bothers you, hair transplant is an option. I had a cousin who had a receding hairline. Went to India for a few days, got it done there for a fraction of the price that it would be here, now he has hair like he did in his teens. But it's not an option for all. He might need to do it again, if the hair keep receding and he can't really shaved his head anymore or you see the scar lines etc.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!

The only acceptable treatment is Dimoxinil.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Thanks. It doesn't really bother me though. I mean yea it sucks but I started losing it when I was like 21 so I'm used to it. I don't lose sleep over it.

It's just been coming up often at HGS

heckfu

Banned

Propecia and minoxidil only work for male pattern baldness and not the front of the scalp like in receding hairlines. Further, it would only thicken hair, not necessarily grow it back.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Shave that shit Tashi and post pics in here. Franklin O Connor is a pro at that he can critique and give tips

K brb

Actually I'll shave it and then when I'm in Seattle I'll take a few pics with Frank and you guys can decide which bald head is better.

I wish I had a heap bro lol

Dunno if it sell on the US but try Tio Nacho shampoo

genomma_tio_nacho_ps_shampoo_antiedad.sflb.ashx

It actually works

kylej

Banned
AC3 is a lot of running back and forth. I felt like I did less running in previous games. Kinda boring. Give me turbo boots.

Ghazi

Muthafuckas already have receding hairlines? I may be young, but I would ether not have as much hair as I do now. I had a mullet for a while, got something similar to an Afro at one point. I hate long hair, can't wait for that to change when I'm 21 amirite?

AC3 is a lot of running back and forth. I felt like I did less running in previous games. Kinda boring. Give me turbo boots.
lol skrub why aren't u using the Mobility perk?

Gordon

If you shave you gotta make sure you don't have a scary lumpy dome piece.
qft - that was what kept me from shaving mine for a long time - not knowing. Eventually I got bald enough that nobody could see it anyhow (being that I'm 6' 4") so I said fuck it. Bald life is good man. No more awkward hair-cuts, and your head feels cool.

Thanks. It doesn't really bother me though. I mean yea it sucks but I started losing it when I was like 21 so I'm used to it. I don't lose sleep over it.

It's just been coming up often at HGS
Aha! Cracked the HGS code! It all makes sense now...

Fracas

#fuckonami
So, HGS.

Must be the question mark. Maybe the Riddler? Jim Carey? Batman? George Clooney. Kevin Bacon.

Heckfu, pls. I'm messing around now. I'm bored.

Halo 4 around 8pm CST folks. If anyone is on.

Dude you gotta play the gametype we were running in customs last night. Button combos galore. Most fun I've had in Halo in quite some time.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Dude you gotta play the gametype we were running in customs last night. Button combos galore. Most fun I've had in Halo in quite some time.

Interesting. I could do some customs along with BTB. Anyone else going to be on? Booties? Fu? JelyK? Fraaaaaaank? 36 Chambers? (and so on).

Guys... I... I found it.

Team HGS.

#TeamHGS

I found this like 3 OTs ago when HGS started. :p

Particularly this:
"HGS is a world leader in customer relationship management and business process outsourcing. "

Gordon

Funniest part about HGS is that even if the acronym is discovered, it changes almost nothing.

HGS
What if it's not an acronym? What if it's a word :O

Edit: My operating theory is now that HGS is 'HUGS' without the 'U'
Working on the significance of the letter 'U'...

I have no right to make assumptions about the degree to which any of you may already be compromised. I must not assume that you have ever first neglected, and finally shaken off, friends whom you really loved and who might have lasted you a lifetime, in order to court the friendship of those who appeared to you more important, more esoteric. I must not ask whether you have ever derived actual pleasure from the loneliness and humiliation of the outsiders after you yourself were in: whether you have talked to fellow members of the Ring in the presence of outsiders simply in order that the outsiders might envy; whether the means whereby, in your days of probation, you propitiated the Inner Ring, were always wholly admirable. I will ask only one question-and it is, of course, a rhetorical question which expects no answer. In the whole of your life as you now remember it, has the desire to be on the right side of that invisible line ever prompted you to any act or word on which, in the cold small hours of a wakeful night, you can look back with satisfaction? If so, your case is more fortunate than most.

SOURCE

Gordon

God I can't believe people are googling HGS haha. What have we done!?
Pointless, right? It's obviously HUGS with the U taken out. Presumably to indicate that they are hugs for an exclusive group. I'm guessing balding/bearded, with muscular thumbs.

Could always be an underground brony thing though. You never know what those bronies are up to.

Gordon

Okay dude - that's creepy. Every post you've made in the last while I was about to make, changed my mind on, and posted something else or didn't post. That link you dropped? I literally had that pasted into my post, and then I swapped it for that other one at the last second. Fucking creepy dude.

DeadNames

Banned
Okay dude - that's creepy. Every post you've made in the last while I was about to make, changed my mind on, and posted something else or didn't post. That link you dropped? I literally had that pasted into my post, and then I swapped it for that other one at the last second. Fucking creepy dude.

You might wanna finish that drink next to you bud.

;)

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
  • Complain about state of thread
  • Make posts about what the next OT should be even though there are 1,900+ posts left
  • Keep pondering what HGS is
  • ???
  • Bi9fpjo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom