• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunavi

Banned
Frank's in one the recent amazing GIFs in the Xbox reveal thread, and it's an incredible Always Sunny scene to boot

alwayssunnyballmer.gif
lmao

malfcn

Don't understand CSR. Play for 4 hours and win almost every match and get up to 10 or 11. Then I slide a bit, but still winning and fall to a 7, despite going positive in KDR. Then I lose a match with 8-16 KDR and go back up to 8.

Nebula

Don't understand CSR. Play for 4 hours and win almost every match and get up to 10 or 11. Then I slide a bit, but still winning and fall to a 7, despite going positive in KDR. Then I lose a match with 8-16 KDR and go back up to 8.

Some playlist have individual CSR. No idea how it works though.

Shadders

You got it easy, Frank.

The other night my five-year-old walks into my bedroom at 3am. I sat up to see what he wanted, he stood for a moment and then pulled down his pants.

"Gerard! This isn't the bathroom! Gerard!"

He proceeds to answer natures call all over my bedroom floor.

I'd take paranormal wildness over 3am piss-mopping, personally.

DeadNames

Banned
I've been known to talk in my sleep, so the family in one hotel room is interesting.

My mom and brother heard me say something about blowjobs, and they say I said "I'm actually not that hungry", so going out to eat is always a bitch.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
HAPPY SAI DAY!

On another note, looks like I'll be visiting the Philippines and India for work in a month. I don't suppose HaloGaf exists in either one of those countries...

Nebula

HAPPY SAI DAY!

On another note, looks like I'll be visiting the Philippines and India for work in a month. I don't suppose HaloGaf exists in either one of those countries...

India has the craziest fans in the world. Some of the WWE and Football ones I come across on Twitter and forums... Imagine a Halo one.

343 250 plus employee studio dedicated to one franchise

>Team Rockets on Standoff (Team Rockets on Standoff!)

>Vetoed

>AR starts on Rats Nest

Somebody fix and consolidate the damn playlists over there. One and done, they won't have to do it again.

Fuchsdh

>Vetoed

>AR starts on Rats Nest

Somebody fix and consolidate the damn playlists over there. One and done, they won't have to do it again.
Playlist consolidation is good, but I'm not sure that would solve your problem there.

willow ve

>Vetoed

>AR starts on Rats Nest

They're all busy not working on Halo 2 Anniversary HD
not really, but we can hope for the Xbox 720 launch...

Nebula

>Vetoed

>AR starts on Rats Nest

Playlists need consolidating for sure. Also all the maps need to be made free. Come on now.

Gui_PT

Could anyone tell me which Spartan Ops episode is in the rotation this week? I'd like to get them all done in Legendary but I'm not doing it by myself.

Playlist consolidation is good, but I'm not sure that would solve your problem there.

Consolidate and remove Action Sack gametypes like rockets and duals from team social slayer. I'd make it all BR starts too (the majority of the players still on 3 are 45 upwards and tend to vote for BR starts). If that's too much then veto for AR's.

I assume almost everything is supernatural evil. True story:

One night I heard her get up, open her door and run downstairs. Now, she ought not to be downstairs, at all. So I get up, stumble out into the dark hallway and walk downstairs. NO SIGN OF HER.

I look behind the couch, in the kitchen, everywhere. The only place left is the creepy basement. But why would she go there, right? And besides the door is closed and the light is off. But I am freaked out now. So I open the door.

She is standing there, in her nightgown, hair draped over her face. Grudge-style. Breathing quietly and whispering, "I heard the horsey calling."

So I just closed the door again.

Jesus! :lol

Conor 419

Banned
Probs will, owe someone money. I'll post a pic. They're all traditional names fortunately (unless they decide to be dicks and claim Tim -> 'Timothy', etc).

Fuchsdh

I don't think you can handle getting the bottom of your foot tattoed like that but I'd love to see you in pain so do it.
Basically the second day of freshman year at college my roommate brought out his tattoo equipment and gave practically everyone in the suite a free tattoo. His girlfriend opted for a Spade on the bottom of her foot. That was an interesting spectator experience.

I would never get a tattoo. They seem like they hurt a lot. If I ever did it'd be something smell, easy to hide and probabaly symbolic. Like the Tricorn from Destiny.

Basically the second day of freshman year at college my roommate brought out his tattoo equipment and gave practically everyone in the suite a free tattoo. His girlfriend opted for a Spade on the bottom of her foot. That was an interesting spectator experience.

I think feet are one of the most painful places to get tattoos.

I would never get a tattoo. They seem like they hurt a lot. If I ever did it'd be something smell, easy to hide and probabaly symbolic. Like the Tricorn from Destiny.

Getting a tattoo from a new franchise which hasn't even had a single game out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom