• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai-kun

Banned
i want to be inside that

unrelated: thanks for the birthday wishes, y'all. :) <3 not much planned for the day aside from lunch with my parents, but i'm partying hard this weekend :D

edit: someone buy me a tattoo for my bday btw

TCKaos

Firing a weapon close to someone with hardlight shield will kill you, even if that weapon doesn't fire actual projectiles to ricochet. Like, maybe the Scattershot or Boltshot I'd understand, but the Shotgun? Really? It's not like it ricochets pistol or DMR rounds.

This is probably the angriest I've ever been at this game. I mean, fuck. That was my second shotgun ordnance that game, and I lost the first one after five seconds, too, because "OH, HEY, ROCKETS SPAWNED LITERALLY RIGHT NEXT TO THE OTHER TEAM. AWESOME."

This is also coming off of a game on Shutout where we couldn't hold BR tower because some fucking War God kept flying over on Jetpack and shitting on my entire team while the rest of his team held Snipe tower.

Fuck Infinity. Fuck Ordnance. Fuck Armor Abilities. Fuck shitty maps. Fuck the DMR. Fuck the Boltshot. Fuck Pepsico. Fuck everything.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I think I see a solution to both of your problems then. A mutually beneficial solution, if you know what I mean.

Who1urK.jpg

tuna would never be down for a 3 way tho

JackHerer

Is Opus the map made by the GAFfer?

The trait zones in the air on that map are super annoying if you use the jetpack. If you fly even a little into it it pushes you down to the ground and you get stunned for a second and can't move. Makes me hate playing it.

Cool map otherwise though.

I think it's awesome that the Assassin's Creed games transport you to the most interesting time periods, but the gameplay is highly uninteresting to me. I can't play for more than an hour before I get bored.

I did enjoy Brotherhood's MP a bit though. Played that for about 20 hours.

EDIT: Regarding the picture above: Gross. All of it. The Halo font when used for anything besides the word Halo itself looks terribad.

willow ve

Stop using jetpack.
I love maps that teach you to not use jetpack (or at least not abuse it). Simplex has a death barrier at certain height limits. No warning, just instant death. I actually like it, keeps jetpack from destroying the map entirely.
I now use jetpack in almost all if my loadouts - it's better than prom vision although not quite as overpowered as camo

u4iX

Weapon tuning live stream sounds sick and I'm really happy they included the casual players like Tashi so the feedback will be well rounded.

DeadNames

Banned
Firing a weapon close to someone with hardlight shield will kill you, even if that weapon doesn't fire actual projectiles to ricochet. Like, maybe the Scattershot or Boltshot I'd understand, but the Shotgun? Really? It's not like it ricochets pistol or DMR rounds.

This is probably the angriest I've ever been at this game. I mean, fuck. That was my second shotgun ordnance that game, and I lost the first one after five seconds, too, because "OH, HEY, ROCKETS SPAWNED LITERALLY RIGHT NEXT TO THE OTHER TEAM. AWESOME."

This is also coming off of a game on Shutout where we couldn't hold BR tower because some fucking War God kept flying over on Jetpack and shitting on my entire team while the rest of his team held Snipe tower.

Fuck Infinity. Fuck Ordnance. Fuck Armor Abilities. Fuck shitty maps. Fuck the DMR. Fuck the Boltshot. Fuck Pepsico. Fuck everything.

it's accessible dude.

heckfu

Banned
also heckfu, when are we doing it

we can roll tonight when i get off work i RECKON

So how did Fu get so good at futbol games? I have FIFA but suck at it. It's fun though. First one I've ever bought.

i've watched soccer my entire life. it helps in this game in particular (not true with all sports games) to have a fundamental understanding of the theory behind it (formations, runs, positioning, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom