• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo is coming to the PC WOOT

main-visual.jpg

jk

Booshka

no i'd rather they give me good maps that aren't made out of grey blocks on the disc i spent $60 for

They can't even sell you good maps as DLC on top of the shit ones that came with your $60 game. Gotta have thousands of people play with Lego blocks until something works.

kylej

Banned
to be fair those dlc maps were made at the same time as the shipping maps, 343 just chose to repackage those from certain affinity and dump them on the fanbase.

kylej

Banned
Yeah because no one of us wants that right? But sadly this won't happen except you can invent a time machine and change the map creation process. Of course the disc maps are shit.

if i had a time machine i would go back and hire more people who worked on socom psp games to lead production

kylej

Banned
ring ring yes hello is this the superman 64 team i see you all have shipped games and have years of industry experience you are just what we are looking for can i interest you in a job working on halo products for the next 50 years you would be a great addition to the team benefits include hanging out with nfl prospects and making a movie for youtube please let us know if you are interested you can apply online at our nonfunctioning website sincerely 343 industries

ring ring yes hello is this the superman 64 team i see you all have shipped games and have years of industry experience you are just what we are looking for can i interest you in a job working on halo products for the next 50 years you would be a great addition to the team benefits include hanging out with nfl prospects and making a movie for youtube please let us know if you are interested you can apply online at our nonfunctioning website sincerely 343 industries

nvI8x88.png

Send Snipedown.
Halo is saved guys

I love this.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, Halo 4 is so much better when fighting GAFers. Except for TCKaos using hardlight shield, wtf was that.

Also, 343, let a party of eight play Throwdown pls thx.

I think I played against you in throwdown. Fuck lockout.

Oh lol yeah, just looked it up. That was a fun game coming from the Infinity Slayer Shutout I played before it. Such a better map with limited/set loadouts and no radar.

Radar + Infinity/Personal Ordnance dropping Power Weapons = lame

Damn, Halo 4 is so much better when fighting GAFers. Except for TCKaos using hardlight shield, wtf was that.

Also, 343, let a party of eight play Throwdown pls thx.

Yeah those were some pretty fun games. Too bad about Throwdown though ;[

----------

OT but there's some Halo mention in this GT Xbox Memories video.

I have some fond memories of the Xbox like when I first got Halo 1 working. The first time I played it was at a friends house in December '01 and our first match online was a 2v1 on Hang 'Em High. The guy was Camo pretty much the entire match and we thought he was cheating lmfao

When I finally got it working at my house OMFG those feels... XBC found my box and when I went into System Link BAM!, magic happened. I was a young teenager still wet behind the ears without a damn clue the journeys I would be taking for years to come.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Bingo. This is such a non issue it's crazy that people complain about it.
I think it's just that Greenskull likes crappy Halo settings and is kind of an easy target. He's everything HaloGAF loves to hate, for better or for worse.

Woah, is this real? lol.

Sorry I disappeared earlier, had to get off right away.
[avatar quote]

And no worries. We were playing joke customs anyways, lol.

Booties

Banned
I think it's just that Greenskull likes crappy Halo settings and is kind of an easy target. He's everything HaloGAF loves to hate, for better or for worse.

[avatar quote]

And no worries. We were playing joke customs anyways, lol.

Yeah figured it didn't matter.

LD2k

Neo Member
We're up in Seattle doing a video shoot with a developer that we work with, and they're located right next to 343i. They totally have a starbux like 2 feet away. I am jealous.

We're up in Seattle doing a video shoot with a developer that we work with, and they're located right next to 343i. They totally have a starbux like 2 feet away. I am jealous.

First lesson about the Seattle area: There is always a Starbucks 2 feet away.

Madness

Is this some kind of riddle?

Do you even lift? Jk, I was just saying how so many people at the gym are on a steroid cycle and when you ask how they gained all the muscle or what they've been doing, they lie and say it was just supps, creatine and hard work. As if the rest of us are stupid that we can't tell a guy is using when he goes from struggling with a plate 25 bench, to 3 plates a side within two months.

My gym is full of 19 year old morons who have a shit diet and lifting routine, but they go on tren/test cycles and think they know everything about bodybuilding/lifting.

Edit: I have no problem with people who use gear, but make sure you have your diet in check, are dedicated etc. I hate liars though, but with the stigma I can see why they hide their use. Most people who use gear use it right from the beginning and after all is said and done, usually only end up at the same place they'd have been if they took it serious and naturally gained the muscle/mass.

Booshka

Do you even lift? Jk, I was just saying how so many people at the gym are on a steroid cycle and when you ask how they gained all the muscle or what they've been doing, they lie and say it was just supps, creatine and hard work. As if the rest of us are stupid that we can't tell a guy is using when he goes from struggling with a plate 25 bench, to 3 plates a side within two months.

My gym is full of 19 year old morons who have a shit diet and lifting routine, but they go on tren/test cycles and think they know everything about bodybuilding/lifting.

Bro, it's about acting the part okay? Fuck that noise, trying to get chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom